First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2008
Just curious why you have to be so selfish and dominate this forum???? I don't even know you and actually have no desire to. I don't mean to appear to be rude, but it is frustrating to get on this forum and see nothing but your name. Although it is sad to know what you must be going through, everyone gets the point by reading only one topix post from you. You should really have some consideration for those of us who have nothing to do with your situation and spare us all of your postings. It is hard for us to follow our topix when you have 10 to 20 postings going on with the same thing written on each one. Please show some respect to the rest of us!!!!! Post on one or two topix and let the rest of us have a few to post on. I think this is fair and once again respectful to the others who partake in the forum. Not all of us are out to get you, because we have no clue who you are. Thank you!!!!!

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#2 Mar 3, 2008
Curious wrote:
Just curious why you have to be so selfish and dominate this forum???? I don't even know you and actually have no desire to. I don't mean to appear to be rude, but it is frustrating to get on this forum and see nothing but your name. Although it is sad to know what you must be going through, everyone gets the point by reading only one topix post from you. You should really have some consideration for those of us who have nothing to do with your situation and spare us all of your postings. It is hard for us to follow our topix when you have 10 to 20 postings going on with the same thing written on each one. Please show some respect to the rest of us!!!!! Post on one or two topix and let the rest of us have a few to post on. I think this is fair and once again respectful to the others who partake in the forum. Not all of us are out to get you, because we have no clue who you are. Thank you!!!!!
WELL FIRST OF ALL I DONT START THESE just like this one you just started...so why do you people keep making these forum with my name you cant say what you want on the tons of them already made???so think about that for awhile..when you could help an say things for my sister this is not about me...
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2008
BUT YOU WON'T listen....you make it about you!!!! Just relax,,,if what you say is true then JUSTICE will be served....Let it rest and stop giving people a reason to ridicule you. That is why people keep making forums with your name on them....there is nothing to say about your sister that you haven't already said. Everyone just wants you to let it rest for a bit......
JMO

Kingsport, TN

#4 Mar 3, 2008
Curious wrote:
Just curious why you have to be so selfish and dominate this forum???? I don't even know you and actually have no desire to. I don't mean to appear to be rude, but it is frustrating to get on this forum and see nothing but your name. Although it is sad to know what you must be going through, everyone gets the point by reading only one topix post from you. You should really have some consideration for those of us who have nothing to do with your situation and spare us all of your postings. It
is hard for us to follow our topix when you have 10 to 20 postings going on with the same thing
written on each one. Please show some respect to the rest of us!!!!! Post on one or two topix and let the rest of us have a few to post on. I think this is fair and once again respectful to the others who partake in the forum. Not all of us are out to get you, because we have no clue who you are. Thank you!!!!!
Hi Curious,
You really are wasting your time. It's like trying to communicate with a brick wall. She doesn't care that she's being rude. She also thinks she is the only person in the world who has lost someone to a tragedy. The main difference being that they don't make it their only purpose in life. They don't run off people who, initially, might have been supportive by being obnoxious and nasty to anyone who doesn't see things their way. Anyway, nice try, but don't get your hopes up.
Take your own advice

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2008
to the top you go---her most famous words!!!!!!!!!!
GET HELP

London, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2008
She needs some serious grief counseling. I feel sorry fo her, but she does seem to make nonsensical comments on almost every topic. Tim Briggs is the greatest thing since slice bread and she brought him here according to her, he is merely a FBI agent doing his job he is not GOD even though she seems to think so. If he is so great way hasn't he arrested everyone she wants arrested, why because he apparently thinks she needs help too.
JMO

Kingsport, TN

#8 Mar 3, 2008
GET HELP wrote:
She needs some serious grief counseling. I feel sorry fo her, but she does seem to make nonsensical comments on almost every topic. Tim Briggs is the greatest thing since slice bread and she brought him here according to her, he is merely a FBI agent doing his job he is not GOD even though she seems to think so. If he is so great way hasn't he arrested everyone she wants arrested, why because he apparently thinks she needs help too.
I bet he cringes every time he has to deal with her. I knew if I commented one of her cronies would get on here and make an idiotic remark. While it takes it to the top for the moment, people have a right to disagree with her behavior. It is a classic bid for attention. If it ended, what would she do? She obviously doesn't mind making a fool out of herself.

MANCHESTER,KY

#9 Mar 3, 2008
Murder has worn a bangle
Murder has worn a brace
Murder has worn a collar and tie
And a smile upon its face

Murder shaves punctiliously
Murder hits the town in a beard
Murder baths often or never at all
Murder can be cleancut or weird

Murder has blossomed in petticoats
Murder has come out in lace
Murder has togged up in rags and filth
Murder can wear any old face

Murder has cavorted with idiots
Murder has flourished among fools
Murder has cultivated genius
Murder makes and breaks all the rules

Murder has been fired from a cannon
Murder has blasted from a gun
Murder has been delivered with rapier and sword
With a nod or a wink or a pun

Murder has come wrapped in parcels
Murder has arrived in the post
Murder has been swallowed with cheese and wine
Murder has been served on toast

Murder has been commited by proxy
Murder has been agreed on by vote
Murder has been sent with roses
Ribbons kisses and a note

Murder has been done in a fit of rage
On the main street in broad daylight
Murder has been done with an icy calm
In the middle of the night

Murder has been done for money
Murder has been done for a fix
Murder has been done for good reason
Murder has been done for kicks

Murder has often been whitewashed
Murder has been painted black
Murder hired this morning
Has already been given the sack

Murder has languished in gaol
Murder has cried in the dock
Murder has sat in the court's highest seat
Sending innocence to the block

Murder sports a scowl and a bandolier
or a politician's easy grin
Some murder can murder from a distance
As it prattles of morality or sin

Murder has hidden in mountains
Murder has hidden in caves
Murder has hidden in government buildings
A murder not normally brave

Murder feels safe in large numbers
Murder feels good on a hill
Murder likes a uniform and big heavy boots
A patriot's licence to kill

Murder has worn a dog-collar
Murder has carried a book
Murder has worn solumn words and phrases
A sanctimonious look

Murder is fond of information
And has a taperecorder handy to tell
Murder likes statements made in confinement
Murder wants a signature as well

Murder has clubbed with a feather
Murder can stab with a pen
Murder comes to all from little plastic buttons
Pressed by the mildest men

Murder comes in every shape and colour
Murder can be perfumed or smelly
And only one thing can be said for certain
Murder always has a navel on it's belly

Murder has been managed in armour
Murder has hurt in a glove
Murder is like everything human
It has even been done for love
Curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Mar 3, 2008
Babycoaldust I have come to the conclusion that you are just one sick messed up lady. You are not the only person in the world who has lost a family member, but I do believe you are the only person who has lost her senses over it!!!!

MANCHESTER,KY

#11 Mar 4, 2008
well you are the one that just dont get it if you sit an never do anything then nothing ever gets done now does it?? so think about that one today..an when you keep on an on an on an on an on finally something happens.....so why do you keep making your self read the things i post if i bother you so bad???? i could care less what you or anyone think of me ..for about the millionth time now this is about my sister not me...she was killed...now just cause you or who ever wants to sit back an not make a stand for your loved one that is your choice....

but as for me i have the right to do as i please with my time an thats my choice....so if you dont like what i got to say stop making these sites for me an stop reading my post....

thanks you
curious also

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2008
I get the impression BCD is trying to make up for something to her sister and blaming everyone under the sun in the process.If she would put this energy into helping other young people involved in drugs she might feel better.This stuff she shouts has gone nowhere since she started talking it.First there were going to be arrests... and then there was a book being written by someone, and talking to editors and such... but no one has saw any of this happen.I don't know if she thinks she is scaring people into "confessing" or what.I only know that people are pitying her.
Get Help

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Mar 4, 2008
babycoaldust wrote:
well you are the one that just dont get it if you sit an never do anything then nothing ever gets done now does it?? so think about that one today..an when you keep on an on an on an on an on finally something happens.....so why do you keep making your self read the things i post if i bother you so bad???? i could care less what you or anyone think of me ..for about the millionth time now this is about my sister not me...she was killed...now just cause you or who ever wants to sit back an not make a stand for your loved one that is your choice....
but as for me i have the right to do as i please with my time an thats my choice....so if you dont like what i got to say stop making these sites for me an stop reading my post....
thanks you
No you are wrong many people fight for justice they just don't do it on topix. This a forum for everyone not your sounding post. People would quit making these topics if you quit acting like a idiot and posting nonsensical chatter. I hope you do find justice you just won't find it on here. Everyone gets the point of the people you feel our corrupt, we don't need a constant reminder.
Clay County

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2008
If this is so important to you, why don't you put it in the Manchester Enterprise instead of posting it here? That way more people will see what's going on. But I have to say, I have read your post, I went to the myspace page, I believe you are fighting a losing battle. What's been done since she has past? According to you nothing. How long has she been dead? Don't you thing the company your sister kept had alot to do with this? Best of luck to you, but it's not going to happen on this forum. Innocent people are at the point they are tired of seeing this over and over again. It's the same crap over and over on 15 differnt sites. Have you gotten any new leads from being on here. I would have to bet NO. Try the paper you might have better luck with that or Donnie's paper. Good Luck.
babycoaldust

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2008
Clay County wrote:
If this is so important to you, why don't you put it in the Manchester Enterprise instead of posting it here? That way more people will see what's going on. But I have to say, I have read your post, I went to the myspace page, I believe you are fighting a losing battle. What's been done since she has past? According to you nothing. How long has she been dead? Don't you thing the company your sister kept had alot to do with this? Best of luck to you, but it's not going to happen on this forum. Innocent people are at the point they are tired of seeing this over and over again. It's the same crap over and over on 15 differnt sites. Have you gotten any new leads from being on here. I would have to bet NO. Try the paper you might have better luck with that or Donnie's paper. Good Luck.
well i do not have to answer to you an if you are so sick of reading my stuff then why do you get on here an carfe when you see the name babycoaldust just go right on past it no on is forcing you to read the things i write...this is not going away... i an not about to shut up or stop just because you do not know how to pass the things up thats i write... i have gotten alot dont with this topix...about the death of my sister...so dont worry or be all into this if you hate seeing this stuff so much then stay away from it...who makes you to come an seek my name out????

i just dont get why you people force your self to think that anything that you could say would make me stop...Wrong no way is that going to happen...

thanks for your advise....but i really dont care for the Manchester Enterprise..

I think Donnie Paper is just what that co needed...it might not hurt for a couple more to come in there...
Baby Sitter

London, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2008
bump
joe gibson

Manchester, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2008
i love ice cream.
babycoaldust

United States

#21 Mar 7, 2008
i love cotton candy...

MANCHESTER,KY

#22 Mar 8, 2008
Catherine Collins
10/21/1975 ~ 05/31/2002
To my beautiful sister,
Even though you have passed,
there is not a day that goes by
that I think of all our good times & you bring me a smile
And I know you are here with me.
Love, Rebecca
why

London, KY

#23 Mar 9, 2008
I am just wondering why your family has done nothing since this happened? I know, almost certain, she was murdered. But it seems all that you are doing is typing on these threads making everyone mad. Do you realize this is not seeking justice? It is just putting peoples names out there that were close to her and letting everyone know what happened. Nothing will ever come of this until you or your family get a great lawyer and push this in court. Not clay co. court but a good judge that would hear the case and not know all the people involved. Typing here is getting you NO WHERE. I want to see these people pay just like you do, but you are the one who has all the information. So, go seek JUSTICE where it can be found. NOT HERE. Let us know what happens then.

MANCHESTER,KY

#24 Mar 9, 2008
WHY DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE AN DONT WORRY SO MUCH WHAT I DO WITH MINE....CAUSE I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE ONLY WASTING YOUR TIME IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO IT WILL NOT stop me...but thanks any ways...nice try...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it just me? 2 hr Lol 3
Ticket election 3 hr Jike 1
Crystal you must be stupid 6 hr Marlboro Man 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Ren 172,890
CC Basketball 15 hr Old guy 13
Who will win the magistrate 4 race now that Ran... 17 hr Guarding Angel 14
These store running Indian women are hott 19 hr Green hornet 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance