Who killed a renter on 472 ! somebody...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bub

Somerset, KY

#50 Apr 8, 2012
family wrote:
please stop this conversation he has children and other family that gets on here and they are grieving and trying to cope with thier loss of a wonderful, loved family member. so please for the respect of the family end this conversation. I know all his family is hurting but he has 3 small children and 2 of them saw everything and are really hurt and alot of mixed feelings so please have respect.
Tell them to stay off Topix and they won't get their feelings hurt.
question

Annville, KY

#51 Apr 8, 2012
Why are there so many missing posts? I dont know how people get posts removed so easy. I had a friend that liked o never get one removed about her. Sombody must have pull!
family

Mayfield, KY

#52 Apr 8, 2012
Bub wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them to stay off Topix and they won't get their feelings hurt.
You can't tell small children to stay off here. You are just a sick as the person who done this crime for saying something about children who are mourning the loss of a parent when their mother has already passed on also. The police need to put people like you in jail with Travis Gambill. You have no right on here gossiping when you probaly don't even know what is even going on. Don't you know that a sin is a sin and telling lies is a sin as well as murder.
Stands With Fist

Pikeville, KY

#53 Apr 8, 2012
family wrote:
please stop this conversation he has children and other family that gets on here and they are grieving and trying to cope with thier loss of a wonderful, loved family member. so please for the respect of the family end this conversation. I know all his family is hurting but he has 3 small children and 2 of them saw everything and are really hurt and alot of mixed feelings so please have respect.
If they saw everything then maybe they could tell what happened.There must be witnesses out there.
wondering

Vilonia, AR

#54 Apr 8, 2012
who was the mother of jimmy's youngest kids
LOL

London, KY

#55 Apr 9, 2012
Judy Lee Smith is there mother.
family

Mayfield, KY

#56 Apr 9, 2012
Her name was Michelle Hensley and she got killed in a car accident when the children were really small. Irene has just about raised those kids. The little girl was just about 2 yrs old when they got together. I hope for the sake of these children that justice will be served but Travis is out of Jail and has been except for an old fine so I don't know. But the 2 smallest boys was the only ones there when it happened and this is hurting them so much because they were old enough to remember thier mother. I pray for them that God will give them strength to go through life without a parent but those boys are gonna remember what they saw happen to thier father the rest of their lives Thank god they have a big family to help them through this. May god be with the family and these children in their time of sorrow.
LOL

London, KY

#57 Apr 9, 2012
family wrote:
Her name was Michelle Hensley and she got killed in a car accident when the children were really small. Irene has just about raised those kids. The little girl was just about 2 yrs old when they got together. I hope for the sake of these children that justice will be served but Travis is out of Jail and has been except for an old fine so I don't know. But the 2 smallest boys was the only ones there when it happened and this is hurting them so much because they were old enough to remember thier mother. I pray for them that God will give them strength to go through life without a parent but those boys are gonna remember what they saw happen to thier father the rest of their lives Thank god they have a big family to help them through this. May god be with the family and these children in their time of sorrow.
Yes you are right I read that wrong I thought they were asking who was the mother of Jimmy's half brother's. One of these days I will try to read more carefully LOL.
Jimmy

Chicago, IL

#58 Apr 15, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>the drugged up idiots told the court that jimmy wayne broke in on them, and they shot him in self defense.
Jimmy wayne did not break in on no one.
He ask them to stop with the drugs and said he wanted them to move out cause they owned him for back rent. He should have taken a witness with him. But I guess the sob's would have shot the witness also.
So they shot him and looks like they are gonna get away with it.
wel

Phoenix, AZ

#59 Apr 16, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy wayne did not break in on no one.
He ask them to stop with the drugs and said he wanted them to move out cause they owned him for back rent. He should have taken a witness with him. But I guess the sob's would have shot the witness also.
So they shot him and looks like they are gonna get away with it.
they deserve to pay for what they did to jimmy.
LOL

London, KY

#60 Apr 16, 2012
This is Clay Co. and that is what C. C. is known for getting away with murder.
confused

West Liberty, KY

#61 Apr 16, 2012
family wrote:
what does just about raised mean
confused

West Liberty, KY

#62 Apr 16, 2012
i meant just about nothing u mean has raised
i kno

Colorado Springs, CO

#63 Apr 17, 2012
wel wrote:
<quoted text>they deserve to pay for what they did to jimmy.
they will pay. if not in this life, there is a punishment waiting for them in the hereafter.
LOL

Krypton, KY

#64 Apr 17, 2012
i kno wrote:
<quoted text>they will pay. if not in this life, there is a punishment waiting for them in the hereafter.
They can ask God for forgivness.
Roy Bean

Somerset, KY

#65 Apr 17, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
They can ask God for forgivness.
Yep, and I'd say they better not waste any time doing it.
just asking

United States

#66 Apr 17, 2012
What is Travis last name
family

Brownsville, TN

#67 Apr 20, 2012
Travis Gambill from Jackson Co.
LOL

London, KY

#68 Jun 15, 2012
Where is Jimmy W. buried? And did they do any thing to his killer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min another viewer 148,178
Tony Crafts Tattoos? (Jan '12) 8 min Bob 37
who is beautiful blonde waitress at Mexican res... 1 hr interested 8
Pats Bar 3 hr Too old for this 2
who knows anything about tiffany adkins. from s... (Oct '14) 16 hr tammy 15
Clay County class of '94 16 hr Lil Richie 10
Billy Joe Henson 17 hr ashley 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages