Who killed a renter on 472 ! somebody...
emry

Somerset, KY

#25 Apr 2, 2012
meth making wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Wayne was making that guy Travis move out of his house bcuz he and Glenn David was making meth in his house they was renting from him...one or both shot him in the stomack and he beg glenn david to take him to the hospital and then one of them shot him in the head....Jimmy Wayne was and good man and did not need to be done like in front of his kids...Both Travis and Glenn David (his half brother) need to go to jail for the rest of their lives....
you a lie!!
PIPE

Ripley, TN

#26 Apr 2, 2012
there is no in law in clay county ..if you get justice get it by dtreet justice its your only way ...
PIPEer

Ripley, TN

#27 Apr 2, 2012
There is no law or justice in clay county ..if you get justice it will be street justice ,,, game over
tin37

Melvin, KY

#28 Apr 2, 2012
I didn't know Jimmy personally but went to church with him for a while he seemed to be a nice person and would help you in anyway he could this is so sad his kids lost their mother and now their dad over something stupid I think Justice needs to be served this is just wrong whatever went on it was not worth taking someone's life
monsters

London, KY

#29 Apr 2, 2012
pkkid52 wrote:
the men who shot Jimmy Wayne should be punished to the full extent of the law .he was a good man and a great dad.this raises the question where is the law in clay county? they werent helping clean up the county of the meth heads and dealers who are poisioning our children .I wonder who is paying them to look the other way.
Dont even bother with the law here call the att generals office in frankfort ky . Ask them to investigate what happen. You will get results
renter

East Bernstadt, KY

#30 Apr 2, 2012
I don't know either person. This is really sad. But from experience from renting houses, the renter takes over your property, sells their drugs, and don't want to pay rent, claims not to have the money. You ask them to move and they stay until they have to be evicted. Not saying all people are like this but a large percentage of people are out for as many months free rent they can get out of a person.
Ahh u kno

Lexington, KY

#31 Apr 3, 2012
Punishment is already waiting on Travis today when he walks out of that jail(;
Little Goose

Rock Hill, SC

#35 Apr 3, 2012
tin37 wrote:
I didn't know Jimmy personally but went to church with him for a while he seemed to be a nice person and would help you in anyway he could this is so sad his kids lost their mother and now their dad over something stupid I think Justice needs to be served this is just wrong whatever went on it was not worth taking someone's life
His son Jim Jr goes to a local church way over in Laurel County. Its called Bethel Holiness and Bro Claude Gilbert is the pastor.
They ask that the praying people in the area pray for he family, and ask that God be with them through these trying times.
Nobody has all the answers; hopefully the autopsy will tell all. God bless everyone.
LOL

United States

#37 Apr 4, 2012
Looks like they are going to have a someone at the Big Creek Holiness church tonight is that going to be Jimmy?
heartbroken

Somerset, KY

#38 Apr 4, 2012
LOL wrote:
Looks like they are going to have a someone at the Big Creek Holiness church tonight is that going to be Jimmy?
no, jimmy will be at brittons on thursday at 6pm
airshooter

Clarkson, KY

#39 Apr 4, 2012
what
LOL

Hazard, KY

#40 Apr 5, 2012
heartbroken wrote:
<quoted text>no, jimmy will be at brittons on thursday at 6pm
Thanks.
meth making

London, KY

#41 Apr 5, 2012
emry wrote:
<quoted text>
you a lie!!
really?????? how in the he11 would you know????? this is my family...so f*ck off
Sad

United States

#43 Apr 6, 2012
This is so sad. Families are broken apart everyday when it could all be avoided
Wondering

Manchester, KY

#44 Apr 6, 2012
How did the funeral go? Didn't see his dad there last night. State Police out front.
wow

Tampa, FL

#45 Apr 7, 2012
renter wrote:
I don't know either person. This is really sad. But from experience from renting houses, the renter takes over your property, sells their drugs, and don't want to pay rent, claims not to have the money. You ask them to move and they stay until they have to be evicted. Not saying all people are like this but a large percentage of people are out for as many months free rent they can get out of a person.
the drugged up idiots told the court that jimmy wayne broke in on them, and they shot him in self defense.
emry

Somerset, KY

#46 Apr 7, 2012
I say that end of it
welll

Ripley, TN

#47 Apr 7, 2012
i say a eye got a eye and a tooth for a tooth..clay county court system is a joke .... everybody with any common sense knows that..come on people ...
family

Dyer, TN

#48 Apr 7, 2012
please stop this conversation he has children and other family that gets on here and they are grieving and trying to cope with thier loss of a wonderful, loved family member. so please for the respect of the family end this conversation. I know all his family is hurting but he has 3 small children and 2 of them saw everything and are really hurt and alot of mixed feelings so please have respect.
hitterbigger

Ripley, TN

#49 Apr 7, 2012
family wrote:
please stop this conversation he has children and other family that gets on here and they are grieving and trying to cope with thier loss of a wonderful, loved family member. so please for the respect of the family end this conversation. I know all his family is hurting but he has 3 small children and 2 of them saw everything and are really hurt and alot of mixed feelings so please have respect.
YES STREET JUSTICE..... Thats what needs done

SONEBODY GROW SOME BALLS ...THAT MAN OUT FREE WALKIN A ROUND LAUGHIN GETTIN HIGH MAKIN FUN OF THE FAMILY...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 158,127
Who is that cheryl hensley girl 1 hr Curious 1
Alex smith 1 hr Bossbitch 5
Why do female farts stink so bad? (Nov '08) 3 hr jim 134
Tiger Basketball 3 hr clearcreek 7
The women at Manchester water company are rude 15 hr charles 38
rest in peace tommy wagers 18 hr james wagers 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages