Who killed a renter on 472 ! somebody...

Who killed a renter on 472 ! somebody shot and killed somebody!

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
45 dead

Ripley, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2012
Who killed a renter on 472 said the was dead? Who was it //Said they guy was a renter and the land lord killed him ..said the renter was just tryin to get his stuff? ANYBODY KNOW WHO IT WAS ? SAID THEY WAS DEAD?
Wandering

Dexter, MO

#2 Apr 1, 2012
renter shot killed landlord jimmy wayne hoskins got killed
meme

Clarkson, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2012
Who shot who? This is confusing. And who is Jimmy Wayne Hoskins?
who

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Apr 1, 2012
who was the shooter
maybe

West Liberty, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2012
jimmy wayne is one the best out of the hoskins he is brothers with glen david he is janel hoskins uncle from over on redbird travis someone they saying killed him but others says it was his brother glen
God Bless this Family

London, KY

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Lord Please be with this family as they have to deal with what ever comes their way.
pkkid52

Delaware, OH

#7 Apr 1, 2012
God Bless this Family wrote:
Lord Please be with this family as they have to deal with what ever comes their way.
thank you so much for offering prayer for our family,this is a horrible tragedy .two deaths in one day.
family2

Manchester, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2012
pkkid52 wrote:
<quoted text>thank you so much for offering prayer for our family,this is a horrible tragedy .two deaths in one day.
Who shot him? Travis or David, we haven't heard from nobody.
just me

Madisonville, KY

#9 Apr 1, 2012
I wiil pray for the famley.trust in the lord he will help you through this time. god bless.
yep

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 1, 2012
it was travis
LOL

Hazard, KY

#12 Apr 1, 2012
Was he a son of Glen Hoskins?
yep

London, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2012
thats right
Truth

London, KY

#14 Apr 1, 2012
pkkid52 wrote:
<quoted text>thank you so much for offering prayer for our family,this is a horrible tragedy .two deaths in one day.
Who was the other person?
curious

London, KY

#15 Apr 1, 2012
was that judy and glenn hoskins son that was involved in this i really need to know
LOL

London, KY

#17 Apr 2, 2012
curious wrote:
was that judy and glenn hoskins son that was involved in this i really need to know
No Judy is Glen's 2nd wife. Janet was his 1st wife and Jimmy's mother.
LOL

London, KY

#18 Apr 2, 2012
Charges not expected in deadly shooting

Police say a man tried to force someone out of a home and ended up being shot to death.

State police tell WKYT Jimmy Hoskins went to the home on Blackie Branch Road in Clay County after having an argument with the man who lives there.

The man fired shots that killed Hoskins.

Police have not filed charges. They say they'll present their investigation to the Commonwealth's Attorney.
wondering

Sheridan, AR

#19 Apr 2, 2012
what was the altercation over?
pkkid52

Delaware, OH

#21 Apr 2, 2012
the men who shot Jimmy Wayne should be punished to the full extent of the law .he was a good man and a great dad.this raises the question where is the law in clay county? they werent helping clean up the county of the meth heads and dealers who are poisioning our children .I wonder who is paying them to look the other way.

Since: Feb 12

Port Orange, FL

#22 Apr 2, 2012
OMGooodness,how sad. Ikn David and the step dtg. My heart goes out to the wife and chilren and to the mother that lost her brother and son the same day! In this world today a persons life is worth nothing and u can b shot for any reason! What did this shoting prove????? It didn't seattle the agarment and now a person is dead and the other guy has messed up his life and a mother hurting over the lost of a son! The kids have lost their father and the wife has lost her husband(AND FOR WHAT????? My prayers goes out to all involed in this death even the one that killed the man God b with u all!!
nick isom

Somerset, KY

#24 Apr 2, 2012
bad bad bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr North Mountain 156,437
Larry Collins slacked let it all happen under h... (Feb '14) 4 hr crazy bitch 20
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. 6 hr motorboater 10
Favorite Breakfast Cereal 6 hr nom nom 5
i were wemen panties when i smoke meth (Jun '12) 11 hr Stevbo1 28
Memorial hospital Fri Curious 1
Dezarn Dynasty on Crawfish and Greasy Thu The coffmans 7

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages