pointing fingers

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

If you all could play football as good as creating drama you may have a grade a success , i don't blame anyone from getting away from it ! Let the kids have fun trying to win and enjoy and you grown ups grow up and shut up for once !
nope

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

What is there to do about it in person? NOTHING.. the same things are being said at the games that's being said here. That's in person. No one is trying to start any kind of trouble, which seems to be what your wanting by promoting in person conflicts? is that what your trying to do? I am not even sure. This is an opinion based forum and the opinion is these fellars aint gettin it done and now the defense or excuse for not winning is we are taking money for getting our kids beat up. wow..
what

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
Put the right man in there and things will improve. It all comes from the top! Elem football would improve if we would get quality coaches. Reid is the best coach at that level. Who else coaches elem?
Middle school has 60 players but only two teams. Have two 7th grade, two 8th grade teams. More reps for everyone!!!
But Machine what has been the common problem? When an athlete transfers to North that is a sign of a problem. When a kid is hurt and no one on the coaching staff contacts him. That is a sign of a problem. When we are scoreless the first two games. That is a sign of a problem. When your head coach isnt at the high school. That is a problem.
What do you mean our coach aint at the high school? i thought he was a teecher there.
Til the End

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

You people need to grow up and start thinking before you type. These boys read this crap and everybody with half a brain knows that encouragement and fan support boost enthusiasm. It's like this in simple words for the simple minds that get some form of pleasure from sending negative vibes, nobody is forcing you to support this team, nobody is asking you to attend any games and nobody is asking for your opinion. Leave this team alone and if you think you can do better, suit up and come on down to the field.
Start The Clock

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

North Laurel Jaguars

09/07. 5:30p

Okay .......... GO!!
true

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Nobody is forcing anybody to attend, be a fan, or any of that other stuff. We are entitled to our opinion and I want the best possible for our kids in this community and constantly getting them beat is not working out. And now they are saying that we are playing teams that can physically hurt us for money? wheres the good in that? hows that putting kids first?
Someone

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

I would like to know who is paying them to play against them? Is that even legal?
Stan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

The season has started with two consecutive road losses, but I am optimistic we can turn our momemtum around when we return home to play North and South over the next two weeks. Would be great to see a great crowd supporting the Tigers for this huge border battle!

Good to see Leslie County on the schedule, would also enjoy to see Jackson County on the schedule in the years to come!
pointing fingers

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Is exactly my point its not a pro league they are playing its simply high school football and some people take it way to seriously that the grown ups become forming little wars against each other with their opinions and stuff they need to support their kids and let them be if they win they win if they don't then let them at least enjoy team work and have fun with the sport and not pressure them so hard to where they will end up hating it in the end ! Good Luck Tigers win or lose you all tried and have fun ! Proud of the kids no matter what , always !
I Wonder

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
Put the right man in there and things will improve. It all comes from the top! Elem football would improve if we would get quality coaches. Reid is the best coach at that level. Who else coaches elem?
Middle school has 60 players but only two teams. Have two 7th grade, two 8th grade teams. More reps for everyone!!!
But Machine what has been the common problem? When an athlete transfers to North that is a sign of a problem. When a kid is hurt and no one on the coaching staff contacts him. That is a sign of a problem. When we are scoreless the first two games. That is a sign of a problem. When your head coach isnt at the high school. That is a problem.
I believe Mark Deaton should get the job. He was the driving force behind Hyde getting to UK. He knows how to get players recruited.
Morris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Will we win tonight?
Ummm

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Morris wrote:
Will we win tonight?
tomorrow...

no...
Disbelief

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Coach E might not get these boys a win but will get them Staph infection. F**king jokers refusing to wash uniforms because of how they play that's retarded. That should be automatic termination and possible neglect charges. It's already been reported to khsaa.
bootybabe2

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

As long as we have coach E better get use to be on the losing bracket...looks like our superintendent and his staff would want better for our boys... But guess they could care less because there just like supper woman just wanna line their pockets full and forget the kids...
Dean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

So how many players have staph? That isn't Evan's fault on that one. They have a person out there that is suppose to clean. But I see your point. The head coach should take charge and do it himself.

Evan is a good guy but dad is something else.
pointing fingers

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Who won yesterday North Laurel or Clay County ?
Someone

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

North Laurel of course!
What next

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

We have a lot of up and coming kids that can play,only problem is that middle school coaches aren't getting our boys in good shape,too soft afraid to run someone off,we'll there is plenty to replace them,got to be strong and fast and that comes from hard work.WHen they get to next level,high school they have no coaching same ones been there for years and same old song and dance,if they don't make changes we are going to lose again.I want good for these kids and we as parents and fans deserve better,if things don't change I know several that will leave for laurel,and that is pitiful hope change comes quick or we will have another rough 4to6 years mark it down!,,,!!!!
Surgeon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

What kind of practices are we having getting bones broken , got key playersout just don't understand mistakes they make 100 plus yards of penalties all 3 games has to be coaching
Seriously

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I have seen the Tigers in action unlike most of you and I will tell you the problem is not the coaching staff. The problem lays with the players. There is no heart in the game. I have seen more excitement come from a deer crossing the road. The players are not in the game. Maybe it is caused from so few fans. Maybe it is caused from the non support of the community. I do not have the answer to what is going on but I can tell you that I for one will not blame the coaching staff. If the players do not have their heads in the game the coaches can not force a win. Maybe some bench time will help motivate the players. Weather we lose with the starting line up or the second string makes no difference. The second string might at least show some heart and ignite a fire in the starting line up. Whatever the problems are they better solve them and start playing some football.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search