Next Last
Coach

London, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Is this the year we start turning it around or are things going to get worse
Liger

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Well apparently we couldn't win with two Division 1 lineman so it may get a little worse. It was painful to watch at times.
Football parent

Gray, KY

#3 Jul 4, 2013
It is time that the community gets behind this staff and supports them. This is a good group of kids that just needs a little support to turn it around and make this town proud.
How

London, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Do you all know the common denominator with all the losing teams over the last 20 years? Get rid of him and you alls team with most likely gain fan support.
who

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Who are you talking about?
pooder

Manchester, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2013
who wrote:
Who are you talking about?
Only one I can think of is Coach N. Only one mad at him is Steve who quit when he played. He didn't coach with Roark or Eugene the last time. steve has little man problems. Quit when he played. steve, bring him to Jackson co.
Jackson co football

Manchester, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2013
Jackson Co. has declined. Sorry. Steve you're too old.
Snausages

London, KY

#8 Jul 10, 2013
He isn't the only one. For Coach N. to be such a popular person why does Coach E. tell the players "look over him boys, the only friend he can get to hang around with him is his dog?"
Pooder

Manchester, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2013
Atta boy. Sic him. Get him.
Drama

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jul 10, 2013
us fellars should have cameras following this team like that thur two days team in texas on mtv. we fellars have more drama than the soap channel. Harlan County Beter watch thur backs when the tigers take the field this fall! We are.. CC!
dogtail

London, KY

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Snausages wrote:
He isn't the only one. For Coach N. to be such a popular person why does Coach E. tell the players "look over him boys, the only friend he can get to hang around with him is his dog?"
I like my dog better than most people I know.
Tackler

Flat Lick, KY

#12 Jul 10, 2013
Please don't start this crap again on here this year, if you don't have the nerve to go say what you need to say to someones face don't say it here, becasue it means nothing to none.
Red Dog

Flat Lick, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2013
dogtail wrote:
<quoted text>
I like my dog better than most people I know.
http://indervilla.com/home/2012/12/Bulldog-HD...
tigers

Scottsburg, IN

#14 Jul 11, 2013
what this team needs is for this community to pull together and support them, win or lose. then there may be alot more winning, you think?
blah blah

Hazard, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2013
blah blah blah ! Just yak right on and complain same ole repeat of last season ! Let the Napier's coach as well let them suit up and play considering they all pro and all
Hey Jack

Manchester, KY

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Hey Jack, waiting on you to come out, suit up and save the team.
blah blah

Hazard, KY

#17 Jul 14, 2013
i got a dog you can jack er Jack
guyss

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2013
We know these fellars cant win n e thang. Theyve proved it over the yurs. shut up and cheer on our kids and be quiets.
4 maybe

London, KY

#19 Jul 18, 2013
Looking over the schedule, and they might win 4 games, if they are overachievers.
Football Fan

London, KY

#20 Jul 19, 2013
People you all are making the team look bad with your silly comments and your drama stunts. The fact is, the team needs support, not big mouths flopping their lips with insults. These are kids and they read this crap, have a little respect and grow up. The adults who are starting this crap (again) should be ashamed of themselves. This team represents Clay County High School, not the Napier's and these kids give it 110% on that field. Get off ur arses and go watch them during camp. They're exhausted, they're nauseas from the heat but they keep going. They don't keep going for the Napier's, they keep going because they want to be the best team to compete. If you people have a problem with the Napier's, be a man for once in your miserable life and get in their faces. This is so childish and nothing more than a cowards way. Most of you cowards probably don't know the difference between a touchdown from goal tending. Any parent who has a kid playing football is going to be proud of their kid, win or lose. I see Coach E and Coach Napier on the field with temperatures above 90, I don't see any of you cowards doing anything but sitting behind a computer throwing insults. Give these kids a chance and stop acting like jealous children. It's not about being Napier fans, it's about supporting our young boys and being Tiger Fans. Some of you accuse Steve of causing the rain. Did you ever think if Steve started this, you all are feeding it with childish comments so y'all are as much to blame. Personally, I doubt Steve started this. I believe he's outspoken enough to say what he has to say face to face and when he has commented on Topix, he has used his name, not like a coward who hides behind a computer and insults others. I for one will support the Clay County Tigers, no matter who the coaches are. I wish these young men the best of luck and I sincerely hope to see the people of Clay County supporting this team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 168,838
Marlboro man bill edd for sheriff 3 hr Marlboro Man 4
House Enterprises stealing people's money! 7 hr No net 8
clay county trash on london topixs. (Feb '12) 8 hr OBSERVER 53
Ashley and Billy joe 9 hr Family 7
Bible questions 11 hr coalminer 10
trying to slander nancy link (Sep '14) 17 hr Wantsum 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance