have you ever been raped?

have you ever been raped?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Jacob

Eubank, KY

#1 May 27, 2008
you hear about it all the time but do you ever wonder if its happened to someone you love and care about.
sick

Somerset, KY

#2 May 27, 2008
noone wants to talk about this
true true

London, KY

#5 May 28, 2008
yes no one wants to talk about it, but, it has happened to me, and by someone that i didnt think would. cause it was a family member, i never was aloud to tell because my life was threated. but now that i am older, i have put it in the back of my head and try to forget, but it is always there and there is no forgetting about it. but to be honest. no body wants to talk about it because it is a bad memory.
Romeo

Houston, TX

#6 May 28, 2008
i was with a girl one time, and when her steady boyfriend found out about it she lied and told him i raped her, i still hate you for that linda,
I hate liers

Middlesboro, KY

#7 May 29, 2008
Romeo wrote:
i was with a girl one time, and when her steady boyfriend found out about it she lied and told him i raped her, i still hate you for that linda,
If someone lied about something like that they should get the same punishment that a rapist would actually get. That is something awful bad to tell on someone and it not be true.
juliet

Elyria, OH

#8 May 30, 2008
no and hope i dont ever
Baby Girl

AOL

#9 May 31, 2008
Imagine the rapes that are not reported. Imagine the children that are being raped by family members or by step fathers. We don't talk about these sort of things because, we don't want to think it could be happening to people we know. Yes, I know a girl who was raped and I know the scars that rape left on her.
mangina

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2008
i was almost raped at work. i used to work at a clay county agency. i was at work. it was about 2:00 am. i heard the door opening slowly. i saw a figure standing in the doorway. i couldn't make out who it was at first. then i heard the ringing of the bell. i had heard in the past of a rumor that a man named ramrod loved young men. he would often enter thier rooms late at night, and force them to have sexual intercourse with him. he was a tall man with a slightly bald head. i could barely see him for the light coming off his bald head. the sound of that bell was terrifing. it kept on ringing. as he made his way toward my bed. i screamed out are you a ghost, is this a dream? i was so scared. i thought this was it. my time had come for unwanted rectal exploration. i was wondering what would happen next. thankfully my wife heard me screaming and woke me up.

what a nightmare. thank you wife for your quick reactions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 4 hr Scott 24
Why is Jason Grub got junk camper at the yard s... 5 hr eexxxx 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 151,618
Looking for a church 10 hr church 4
Beve Begley and Kendra Jackson 10 hr Scott 2
Anyone know any simmions off big wildcat rd 15 hr Mee 1
Just some good old fun 21 hr Single mom 31

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages