First Prev
of 6
Next Last
concerned

United States

#108 Jan 24, 2013
I don't understand why Hacker wasn't in it please parents let the children be children if Hacker wasn't in the competition because the parents and coach was mad that just hurt the kids a little competition don't hurt the kids its how the grown ups act if they wouldn't cry and fuss then the kids wouldn't act that way either I hope that is not why Hacker didn't compete they cheered all year and deserved to be there it is wrong that grown people act this way sure you may get cheated in life the way you act is what counts especially in front of the kids I always told mine if someone does you wrong its on their book not yours and sure wouldn't let that knock them out of doing something we need to think before we act I don't mean to make anybody mad I just feel I needed to say what I felt I really admire the Oneida kids because I have heard rude comments made about them but they don't give up or throw in the towell just because they are done wrong if I knew any of them I would tell them just how proud I am of them so Hacker parents and coach those kids should have been there if that is the reason
Get over it

Glenpool, OK

#110 Jan 24, 2013
Duh wrote:
OK....FOR THE LAST TIME! HACKER PARENTS AND CHEERLEADERS HAD NO SAY SO WHETHER OR NOT THEY WOULD COMPETE! THEY WERE TOLD BY SUZETTE ASHER THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE COMPETING!
Im a parent of a hacker cheerleader, and Suzette did not make the decision alone. We as parents did not want our kids to compete. Manchester get over it if they had competed you would have lost... You won so let it go. Crybabies
hacker backer

London, KY

#111 Jan 24, 2013
Yea manchester is crybabies because we got cheated last year and got mad and quit. wait that was hacker.hahahahah. That may be the funniest thing I ever heard. Hacker says we lost so someone cheated us and we wont compete and someone else is a crybaby. we will never know because hacker wasnt there. I just hope they show some class saturday when the cheer challenge winners perform and they dont boo these children or cheer if they make a mistake but hacker hasnt shown much class in all this. Way to teach children how to become quiters when they lose and make excuses. When burning springs won the cheer challenge hacker called them cheaters and said steph had a friend there and that is why they won. I see a pattern.
silly

London, KY

#112 Jan 24, 2013
A bunch of adults bi**hing about elementary schools cheerleading? You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Kentucky parents take all the fun out of sports for the kids here...
hacker backer

London, KY

#113 Jan 24, 2013
silly wrote:
A bunch of adults bi**hing about elementary schools cheerleading? You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Kentucky parents take all the fun out of sports for the kids here...
You joined in so you should be ashamed of yourself also. You sound bitchy too.lol
Duh

Somerset, KY

#114 Jan 24, 2013
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>Im a parent of a hacker cheerleader, and Suzette did not make the decision alone. We as parents did not want our kids to compete. Manchester get over it if they had competed you would have lost... You won so let it go. Crybabies
Well, for your info, she may have made you think you had a choice in the matter. BUT as soon as the competition was over last year she said that Hacker would not compete this year. SO, I guess you were not as much in the loop as you thought you were.
Wildcat-fan

Sheridan, AR

#115 Jan 24, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for your info, she may have made you think you had a choice in the matter. BUT as soon as the competition was over last year she said that Hacker would not compete this year. SO, I guess you were not as much in the loop as you thought you were.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!! Thank you!
Get over it

Glenpool, OK

#116 Jan 25, 2013
hacker backer wrote:
Yea manchester is crybabies because we got cheated last year and got mad and quit. wait that was hacker.hahahahah. That may be the funniest thing I ever heard. Hacker says we lost so someone cheated us and we wont compete and someone else is a crybaby. we will never know because hacker wasnt there. I just hope they show some class saturday when the cheer challenge winners perform and they dont boo these children or cheif they make a mistake but hacker hasnt shown much class in all this. Way to teach children how to become quiters when they lose and make excuses. When burning springs won the cheer challenge hacker called them cheaters and said steph had a friend there and that is why they won. I see a pattern.
lets talk about class, Manchester do you remember a few years ago when the coach for Manchester and two parents held news papers up while hacker done their cheer now that shows Manchester class. Not
hacker backer

London, KY

#117 Jan 25, 2013
I remember and was ashamed of them for that display of childish behavior however I believe hacker won that year. I agree that a lot of people do things that is wrong but not letting those children perform because they assume they were cheated is also childish. I think those children would have wanted to perform like all the other schools did and if they didnt want to because a grown up convinced them they were cheated they were deceived by their coach because no cheating took place. Manchester has been beat several times and they come back and compete which is what you do when you lose. There is no proof that anyone cheated and it was just sour grapes because their coach cannot accept the fact that sometimes we win and sometimes we lose.
truth

Sheridan, AR

#118 Jan 25, 2013
I hope they all stop cheering for competitions, it is just a money racket! Let the girls cheer during season and have a few judges that goes to random ball games and judge the cheers. This way they have to cheer good all year. There is alot of money mad from this cheer competition. I don't know whom benefits from this money, but I know these grade school cheerleaders do not!
i will 2nd it truth

London, KY

#119 Jan 26, 2013
truth wrote:
I hope they all stop cheering for competitions, it is just a money racket! Let the girls cheer during season and have a few judges that goes to random ball games and judge the cheers. This way they have to cheer good all year. There is alot of money mad from this cheer competition. I don't know whom benefits from this money, but I know these grade school cheerleaders do not!
i will say you are right about the cheerleading competition it being a money racket...to me the whole thing is a money racket...and i am like you who is benefiting from the cheerleaders, they don't get no help from nothing and if there was no cheerleaders there sure wouldn't be as big of a crowd at these games because most school has more cheerleaders than players...
two

Manchester, KY

#120 Jan 26, 2013
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>lets talk about class, Manchester do you remember a few years ago when the coach for Manchester and two parents held news papers up while hacker done their cheer now that shows Manchester class. Not
no that was two SORRY teachers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nerve doctor 1 hr nervouswreck 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 131,542
Roughest Place In Clay County? 4 hr ole 14
People who dont work but still get a tax return 5 hr poocheye 7
stolen atv's 5 hr ignorant 9
ATV'S on the road wy in Manchester and the co. 18 hr Shimano 4
I'm a gay athiest. (Apr '11) 22 hr chatterbox 34
El Cazador shut down???? Sun truth 6
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

NFL 6:38PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NFL10:12 AM
Ryan Mallett (torn pectoral muscle) out for season
Bleacher Report10:51 AM
Andre Johnson, DeAndre Hopkins Updated Fantasy Outlook After Ryan Mallett Injury
NBC Sports11:46 AM
Bengals' Dalton and Green finally get it going - NBC Sports