London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

banks wrote:
<quoted text>So you are actully one of those people that believe stories that have been passed through 7,8 maybe 10 people before you here it and then post it on topix.
truth hurts!! Lol that school has has been full of crooks from the day it was built and still is. Sounds like you are worried that you may be one of them that they are talking about.
bsnks

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Girl wrote:
<quoted text> truth hurts!! Lol that school has has been full of crooks from the day it was built and still is. Sounds like you are worried that you may be one of them that they are talking about.
Nope. I am very comfortable with my finances. Always have been, always will. It appears you are the miserable one, I never concern myself what other people have or does not have. If they think they are better than me, then the way I see I do not have to waste the time of having a conversation with them..
parent

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Manchester will tomarrow because of Reecia!
Dasy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

hacker backer wrote:
I know Hacker wont win because they arent showing up. I would be ashamed to do these children this way and not let them cheer because they lost last year and feel they got cheated. There can only be one winner and Hacker has won in the past and the other teams didnt cry and quit they came back and tried hard to compete and win.You know those girls would like to be in the cheer challenge like all the other squads but their parents are sore losers and that is not the example they should set. You are only hurting those children. There are a lot of schools that play sports and know they will lose before the game starts but they try their best anyway.
Hacker is nothing but crybabys
citizen

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The Judge wrote:
I know Hacker want win. LOL
hacker is not in it......sore losers from last year.
not a cheer parent

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

first of all i went to cheer challenge last year and i seen everything!there was certain people going behind closed doors with the judges,and manchester did drop their girls 3 times!!!!! hacker had a flawless routine and everyone in that high school gym that day knew it, and yes they were CHEATED!!! and if you did not see it you either was not there or your blind as hell!!!!and i dont blame hacker for not cheering this year in the challenge,and i wouldnt blame any of the other teams if they didnt either.
What

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Well Hacker won the year before last and MES had a flawless routine too.....and they showed back up last year and gave it their all. When Hacker won, you never heard MES calling them cheaters!
Meme

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Yes Hacker won the year before because they deserved it and didn't have any judges in their pockets. Manchester couldn't beat Hacker on talent alone so what do they do? They get the CCHS cheerleaders helping them and Stephanie....so the way I see it, it took CCHS cheerleaders, Their coach Stephanie and the Mancheter cheerleaders to beat Hacker! Wow! You guys must be really scared of them lil ole girls at Hacker.
hacker backer

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

It looks like hacker is scared or they would come and compete.You are saying they got cheated when you dont know that to be true. That is called making excuses. I know many teams that play ball and lose and acuse the refs of cheating but they dont quit. They come back and try to beat the other team and the refs. Hacker knows they cannot win this year so they refuse to show up. Great lesson to teach these kids, if you dont win blame someone else and quit.
Wildcat-fan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

What TIME does cheer challenge start??
Meme

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

No Hacker isn't scared. Just not gonna support the CCHS cheerleaders and their cheating coach Stephanie. They are gonna lose a lot of money cause Hacker isn't competing. It isn't because they are afraid of Manchester either. Those lil girls at Manchester can't help what the adults do. They work just as hard as any other school.
Wildcat-fan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Meme wrote:
No Hacker isn't scared. Just not gonna support the CCHS cheerleaders and their cheating coach Stephanie. They are gonna lose a lot of money cause Hacker isn't competing. It isn't because they are afraid of Manchester either. Those lil girls at Manchester can't help what the adults do. They work just as hard as any other school.
Do you know what time it starts?
Really

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Meme wrote:
You say they worked just as hard as any other school yet you're putting them down and saying they shouldn't have won? Take a second to think of how that sounds. Instead of just praising both squads on a job well done and moving on, everyone is shattering the self esteems of these little girls. One squad thinks they were cheated, and the other thinks they're not good enough. I hope someone in their lives are decent enough to teach them good sportsmanship and a little bit of decency.
agree

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Meme wrote:
Good for hacker.maybe some of these other school's will follow,and put a stop to this cheating.
hacker backer

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

So there it is. Hacker is not going to support the cchs cheerleaders. I new those rotten cheerleaders were trouble. I think that may be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Hacker thinks they got cheated so lets punish all the cchs cheerleaders for it. I am sure all those kids that cheer were in on the conspiracy to beat the great hacker cheerleading dynasty. I think anyone who would think this way needs some therapy. I guess any cheerleaders at hacker who want to cheer in high school will have to go somewhere besides cchs. I hope the children at hacker dont grow up to be like their parents who think they are to good to lose so they quit.
Thats stupid

Nancy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Hacker sux. Good thing to teach your kids. Great parenting and teaching!!
Hacker 4ever

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Mancheater's goin down!
old time way

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Lets go back to old-time-way...cheer at games..get judge during grade school tournament, first game...and once during the reg games.....this stuff is bologna....I really beleive it just gives the parents pride....Id be ashame if i was some of you...acting this way...and this goes for all that posted and competed last yr....JoKE

when you deal with clay county sports..YOU GOT TO HAVE TOUGH SKIN...this is for competing, refts whaetever....
and its a sight its come to point you have to hold child back in order for them to have a chance to compete in basketball....
fat cheer moms

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

hacker backer wrote:
So there it is. Hacker is not going to support the cchs cheerleaders. I new those rotten cheerleaders were trouble. I think that may be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Hacker thinks they got cheated so lets punish all the cchs cheerleaders for it. I am sure all those kids that cheer were in on the conspiracy to beat the great hacker cheerleading dynasty. I think anyone who would think this way needs some therapy. I guess any cheerleaders at hacker who want to cheer in high school will have to go somewhere besides cchs. I hope the children at hacker dont grow up to be like their parents who think they are to good to lose so they quit.
Go make me a sandwich and get off the computer.
fat cheer moms

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Who wants to go watch a bunch of fat cheer moms in the stands? I'd rather see THEIR fat rear ends on the floor cheering. That's what it is all about anyway. Living their lives through their daughters...PATHETIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Pat 1,081
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Curious 130,457
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Reality 151,030
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr yourmommm 1,048
2 hunters shot in clay county 8 hr smoking gun 344
Alison Grimes Wrong for Kentucky & America! 9 hr Doug 13
bisexuals 10 hr Muff diver 2
Melanda Adams 15 hr Worthless 8
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••