2013 Cheer Challenge
ignorant

London, KY

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Now this is low...adults are sick of responding to your stupidity...so you talk s**t about thier children knowing that they are going to cuss your a** out? I would rather hear you talk your normal s**t, leave the kids out of it loser!! You must not have any children or you would have never posted ignorance like this...be ashamed of yourself, this is low even for you!!
Hmmm

Flat Lick, KY

#22 Jan 2, 2013
AntiHillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed to allow them to have those accents. They will learn about the real world soon enough.
So, you say you are friends with Freddie Thompson and Clay Bishop. How interesting.
Cher

London, KY

#23 Jan 2, 2013
Go to cher.com . You will find all things Cheer! Xoxo, Cher!
too much

United States

#24 Jan 3, 2013
I think it's to hard on our children these days. I personally think the schoolboard needs to do away with this. It would stop alot of heartache among schools. If you agree talk to your schoolboard members or send them a message, that's what they are suppose to do, we voted them in to speak for us and they are our voice.
workhard

Pineville, KY

#25 Jan 4, 2013
There is nothing wrong with competition! children need to learn that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose! the problem is the adults crying when they lose and making a scene in front of their children and screaming we got CHEATED! you compete and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose that is a part of life! everybody can't win, but the parents need to take that lose and go home and start over again the next day preparing for the following year! I agree that some of the schools don't have a chance because they are small and can't compete with the bigger schools, but if they don't like their chances then just don't compete! Competition is good it challenges your child to strive and work hard to get ahead, life is not easy and there are no hand outs! work hard to get what you want in life!
Meme

London, KY

#26 Jan 4, 2013
workhard wrote:
There is nothing wrong with competition! children need to learn that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose! the problem is the adults crying when they lose and making a scene in front of their children and screaming we got CHEATED! you compete and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose that is a part of life! everybody can't win, but the parents need to take that lose and go home and start over again the next day preparing for the following year! I agree that some of the schools don't have a chance because they are small and can't compete with the bigger schools, but if they don't like their chances then just don't compete! Competition is good it challenges your child to strive and work hard to get ahead, life is not easy and there are no hand outs! work hard to get what you want in life!
It is discouraging on these little girls to work hard and turn around and another school that clearly broke the rules wins. Why? Not because the other school worked harder and was more deserving, because a grown woman goes in the room with the judges ( which I remind you isn't allowed) and clearly upholds the team that had 2-3 falls and illegal moves. With the illegal moves for a grade school competition they should have automatically been disqualified. BUT no, as always it who you know and who you blow......
Cheergirl112

London, KY

#27 Jan 18, 2013
Thank you Meme you have said the truth and nothing but the truth. What else shoulld we believe when that one certain person did go in with the judges and her CCHS cheer squad helped that TEAM who had 2-3 falls and illegil stunts. There was NO doubt about it Hacker should of won. This is one of the main reasons Hacker will not be competing in the 2013 cheer challenge.
okay

Somerset, KY

#28 Jan 18, 2013
I guess if u don't win... Just quit. That's a good lesson to teach the cheerleaders!
fan

Brownsville, TN

#29 Jan 18, 2013
workhard wrote:
Well, I didnt even go to cheer challenge, but it should not have come to this...why cant things be fair.....just why cant it...this just makes me so sad...ive heard so many different ppl tell the same story about these schools....surely all of them do see same way....its a sight these girls work so hard ...this is ever school...and adults destroy it for them...listen, if this really happened...it will come back to haunt them...
eye

Winchester, KY

#31 Jan 19, 2013
We all know who will win,don't we?Not because they are the best.Go ahead and say congrats to manchester elem.
Fan

London, KY

#32 Jan 19, 2013
eye wrote:
We all know who will win,don't we?Not because they are the best.Go ahead and say congrats to manchester elem.
That school sucks must of the parents out there act like they have everything in reality don't have shit and have bills out the a$$ just to look big and the other half are all crooks and most of there family is in jail for robbing the city & school system blind!!!!!! Or and wait I almost forgot and buying votes look were all there grand kids & kids go and family work!! They should win this year and get it right because they don't have no comp this year!!! So let's just say it go tigers!!! These ppl crack me up when you see them at school get together walking like there rich when they owe the banks out the a$$
banks

London, KY

#33 Jan 19, 2013
Fan wrote:
<quoted text> That school sucks must of the parents out there act like they have everything in reality don't have shit and have bills out the a$$ just to look big and the other half are all crooks and most of there family is in jail for robbing the city & school system blind!!!!!! Or and wait I almost forgot and buying votes look were all there grand kids & kids go and family work!! They should win this year and get it right because they don't have no comp this year!!! So let's just say it go tigers!!! These ppl crack me up when you see them at school get together walking like there rich when they owe the banks out the a$$
How do you know they owe banks out the a$$
Kid

Tucker, GA

#34 Jan 19, 2013
banks wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know they owe banks out the a$$
You know we do have a lot of ppl working in this county!!
crazy

London, KY

#35 Jan 19, 2013
Fan wrote:
<quoted text> That school sucks must of the parents out there act like they have everything in reality don't have shit and have bills out the a$$ just to look big and the other half are all crooks and most of there family is in jail for robbing the city & school system blind!!!!!! Or and wait I almost forgot and buying votes look were all there grand kids & kids go and family work!! They should win this year and get it right because they don't have no comp this year!!! So let's just say it go tigers!!! These ppl crack me up when you see them at school get together walking like there rich when they owe the banks out the a$$
Really!! This shows what you know. Our schools are failing...so many of us had jobs with the school, now we're loosing them and our pay hasn't went up! You know if you hate his family...fine, who cares. Really, you have no idea whats going on in our schools or his family's life. Im sure if the family owes money, it'll be paid off, you may think his family is snotty and they may be to you. But they are not known for being dead beats and not paying their bills.
cheermom

Harrison, AR

#36 Jan 19, 2013
Cheergirl112 wrote:
Thank you Meme you have said the truth and nothing but the truth. What else shoulld we believe when that one certain person did go in with the judges and her CCHS cheer squad helped that TEAM who had 2-3 falls and illegil stunts. There was NO doubt about it Hacker should of won. This is one of the main reasons Hacker will not be competing in the 2013 cheer challenge.
big creek should have won. the county doesnt give big creek enough credit. theyll be awesome this year
hacker backer

Mount Vernon, KY

#37 Jan 19, 2013
I know Hacker wont win because they arent showing up. I would be ashamed to do these children this way and not let them cheer because they lost last year and feel they got cheated. There can only be one winner and Hacker has won in the past and the other teams didnt cry and quit they came back and tried hard to compete and win.You know those girls would like to be in the cheer challenge like all the other squads but their parents are sore losers and that is not the example they should set. You are only hurting those children. There are a lot of schools that play sports and know they will lose before the game starts but they try their best anyway.
Girl

London, KY

#38 Jan 19, 2013
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!! This shows what you know. Our schools are failing...so many of us had jobs with the school, now we're loosing them and our pay hasn't went up! You know if you hate his family...fine, who cares. Really, you have no idea whats going on in our schools or his family's life. Im sure if the family owes money, it'll be paid off, you may think his family is snotty and they may be to you. But they are not known for being dead beats and not paying their bills.
I don't know who he is I'm talking about all of them out there!! Lol
banks

London, KY

#39 Jan 19, 2013
Girl wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know who he is I'm talking about all of them out there!! Lol
I still trying to figure out how you know confidential bank information.I guess it is a good thing most of my money is in London and Corbin banks.
bank

London, KY

#40 Jan 19, 2013
banks wrote:
<quoted text>I still trying to figure out how you know confidential bank information.I guess it is a good thing most of my money is in London and Corbin banks.
Well you know there are ppl working in london from manchester to right.. But there is ppl in this town that talk you don't have to work at a bank to hear ppl talk about other ppl's info one tells one then that one tells someone else get the point. But what is the big deal all the ppl out there are rich right.(Or think they are)
banks

London, KY

#41 Jan 19, 2013
bank wrote:
<quoted text> Well you know there are ppl working in london from manchester to right.. But there is ppl in this town that talk you don't have to work at a bank to hear ppl talk about other ppl's info one tells one then that one tells someone else get the point. But what is the big deal all the ppl out there are rich right.(Or think they are)
So you are actully one of those people that believe stories that have been passed through 7,8 maybe 10 people before you here it and then post it on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min CriminakForever 156,617
Feds on Horse Creek asking questions 1 hr Baptist Man 1
Pats snack bar 12 hr Facts 4
Johnny Holland (Apr '12) Fri moon 25
Shaunta Bowling Fri Fact 2
ronnie combs (Aug '09) Fri Visitor 22
Spurgeon Sizemore (Jan '14) Dec 8 Reagel 17

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages