First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Well

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2013
When is the challenge suppose to be? Haven't heard anyone talking about it.
Joke

Virgie, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
That is one of the biggest jokes I ever seen. The judges all resdy no who is goning to win. Been in it long enough to no. Just like everything else in Clay Co. money talks. I feel sorry for the children. Enough said just watch and listen.
Haters

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Joke wrote:
That is one of the biggest jokes I ever seen. The judges all resdy no who is goning to win. Been in it long enough to no. Just like everything else in Clay Co. money talks. I feel sorry for the children. Enough said just watch and listen.
Haters can't be me. so they hate me.
local

London, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
who cares
Cheer

London, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Jan 20th I believe
The Judge

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
I know Hacker want win. LOL
Duh

Manchester, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
I know they won't either, they have decided not to even be in it.
parent

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
why dont you mf'ers just watch and see who wins...the best is gonna win and I know who they are.
Duh

Manchester, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
parent wrote:
why dont you mf'ers just watch and see who wins...the best is gonna win and I know who they are.
Aww thanks! But as I said in my previous post Hacker isn't competing this year.
crazy

Virgie, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Parent I say you do no the school has done took care of the judges. These children work hard but there is to much money goes behind closed doors for it to be done fair and honest my heart goes out to these children.
Money

Virgie, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2013
I think it should be done away with all of these little girls work hard and they should all be winners not just one little group.
Very true

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Money wrote:
I think it should be done away with all of these little girls work hard and they should all be winners not just one little group.
I agree 100 percent,its all about the money
Cheer

London, KY

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Go back to in game judging!!
money racket

London, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2013
I think they need to do a way with any judging. Let the children/teenagers be cheerleaders and do what they are suppose to do / cheer at ballgames and have fun. Let them enjoy themselves and not be a nervous wreck 24/7. So many get hurt right up at competition time or sick where they are run down from practing every single day about 3 hrs. after school and on the weekends. Then it teaches them to hate other schools , this is so terrible and the fans fight and hate the other schools cheerleaders and it's awful. All for the highschool cheerleaders to make more money. Not bashing the CCHS Cheerleaders but let these kids have fun and stop judging them and then we will have peace among the gradeschools.
Iknowyou

London, KY

#15 Jan 2, 2013
If you take away the judging, mommies won't want their little mini me's cheering at all!!!
AntiHillbilly

Pataskala, OH

#16 Jan 2, 2013
What do those cheers sound like from Clay County residents? I'll bet it's like this, "Layuts Gao Cayuts!

For those that don't speak hillbilly, sound it out phonetically (I know, big word), it will sound like you're talking in hillbilly.
Question

Manchester, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2013
I am hearing that quiet a few squads aren't competing this year. Is it true?
Money

Virgie, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2013
I total agree with you Money Racket. About 2 years ago there were these cheer leaders told one group of cheer leaders that they did'nt have a chance and they might as well go home and talked really bad to them. Is this what our children are been teached in school? One group of school kids are just as good as the other school kids. Take that cheer challenge and make it a part of history it's all about money.
Money

Virgie, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Antihillbilly you should be ashame to get on here and talk about and make fun of these little children. That hurts but I guess sense your heart is so cold and no respect for children that is all you no how to do. If you can't say something nice about children it's best to keep your mouth closed. Noone wants to here your rudeness about children.
AntiHillbilly

Pataskala, OH

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Money wrote:
Antihillbilly you should be ashame to get on here and talk about and make fun of these little children. That hurts but I guess sense your heart is so cold and no respect for children that is all you no how to do. If you can't say something nice about children it's best to keep your mouth closed. Noone wants to here your rudeness about children.
You should be ashamed to allow them to have those accents. They will learn about the real world soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min HistoricallySpeaking 131,919
lil boy 1 hr Crippled Fact 24
Dear Santa 3 hr Santa 2
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 8 hr Truth 43
Review: Raintree Apartments 8 hr barbaraannwhite 1
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 13 hr Know all to well 11
again 23 hr seen her 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal