Who will replace the two teachers tha...

Who will replace the two teachers that got promoted?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

London, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Does anyone have any idea who will replace Kristi Woods from Hacker and Renee Smith from Manchester since they got promoted? I know the openings are posted on KDE but will they be any interviews for their jobs?
abc

Flat Lick, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Where did they get promoted too, I know both are excellent teachers.
Politix

London, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
abc wrote:
Where did they get promoted too, I know both are excellent teachers.
I heard they will be working at the board as curriculum coaches.
Angel

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Pie jobs !!!!!!!!
Curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Is Kristie married to Jeff Woods?
Curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
What does a curriculum coach do?
In the know

London, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Curious wrote:
Is Kristie married to Jeff Woods?
Yes!
Ooops

London, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
I don't know who got the jobs but I heard they already had their replacements picked.
iamadogforreal

Flat Lick, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Curious wrote:
What does a curriculum coach do?
http://bit.ly/TaLHDl
Curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Ooops wrote:
I don't know who got the jobs but I heard they already had their replacements picked.
I am sure they do.
Better

London, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Bigger and Better
Parent

Manchester, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2012
They sent them to the board and put an excellant teacher in at MES told her she had 76 days to get her class up to the reading level they needed to be..Sounds like they had no choice to move..heard they didn't even put in for the jobs at the board. Movie days are over at MES..
ARE YOU CRAZY

London, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2012
All the teachers at MES are doing their jobs......and I am a parent and I know for a fact that movie days are a very rare occurance. I am sure they put in for the jobs, because they went for an interview along with many other applicants. They were selected because they were the best people for the job.
Crazy Town

Hazard, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2012
ARE YOU CRAZY wrote:
All the teachers at MES are doing their jobs......and I am a parent and I know for a fact that movie days are a very rare occurance. I am sure they put in for the jobs, because they went for an interview along with many other applicants. They were selected because they were the best people for the job.
I know this and you know this. But you are wasting your time trying to tell this uneducated jealous bunch that. I don't know what it is about this county, but the teachers have a target on their backs here. Apparently someone they know could not cut it for a job at the board so everyone isn't doing their jobs. Muchless get promoted. The only language they know is the untruthful kind.
Curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Let us post the name of the teachers who have already been promised the job, and then we'll see if it is correct. No wonder Clay County's education is ranked at the bottom, it is because they hire their good friends, not the most qualified to teach.
Funny

London, KY

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Parent wrote:
They sent them to the board and put an excellant teacher in at MES told her she had 76 days to get her class up to the reading level they needed to be..Sounds like they had no choice to move..heard they didn't even put in for the jobs at the board. Movie days are over at MES..
thats funny, neither the teacher that was promoted or the teacher that moved to her spot, were reading teachers. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Ooops

Liberty, KY

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Curious wrote:
Let us post the name of the teachers who have already been promised the job, and then we'll see if it is correct. No wonder Clay County's education is ranked at the bottom, it is because they hire their good friends, not the most qualified to teach.
You're absolutely right!! Shouldn't Manchester's reading scores already be where they need to be if the teacher was good enough to get promoted?
Ooops

Liberty, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny, neither the teacher that was promoted or the teacher that moved to her spot, were reading teachers. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Renee was their writing teacher. Hopefully, they gave it to Shannon Magee since she was promised the next teaching job that came opened at Manchester over a year ago. At least, she has paid her dues. She's been a substitute and did other jobs at Manchester.
Curious 2

Liberty, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2012
ARE YOU CRAZY wrote:
When was the interviews? The job was just posted Monday and it was told as soon as school started Tuesday who the replacements would be.
Focus

London, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2012
Give it a rest! The jobs are taken and positions filled. Worry about your own lives. And stay out of everyone else's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min USA 174,691
Bopper selling meth 4 hr Blue magic 3
Bill Ed Sizemore 4 hr Roger holt 7
District one 6 hr Voter 1
tired of him knocking on my door 10 hr Betsy 6
Woman that married missionary man I donít no he... 10 hr Betsy 1
Executive judge 14 hr Gerbil 9

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages