Who

Somerset, KY

#26 Jun 10, 2008
insane ink in corbin

“Hi! I'm no longer here. ”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27 Jun 10, 2008
Maybe you should just go to the local shops and ask to see their port folios. Any really good artist is going to have one. Personal references are always good, too. Every person in your area is going to say that the person that did their work or that they know is the best. Go see the work for yourself and then decide.
Clay County Lady

Fulton, KY

#28 Jun 10, 2008
Flesh Graffiti Did mine in London, His name is Drew. They Re located Behind McDonalds..
lord have mercy

Somerset, KY

#29 Jun 10, 2008
u will go to hell for defiling your body

“Hi! I'm no longer here. ”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30 Jun 10, 2008
lord have mercy wrote:
Are you judging others? That's so very christian of you.
jessica

Corbin, KY

#31 Jun 11, 2008
jared harris @ Dear-I in London, just off main st. in downtown, is a great artist. he's very experienced and very skilled. he does awesome freehand work, and his prices are very reasonable, especially when you consider his talent!
jessica

Corbin, KY

#32 Jun 11, 2008
sorry, typo, DARE-I
warm_ky_rain

Madisonville, KY

#33 Jun 11, 2008
lord have mercy wrote:
well i have a tat and i am a good person and i don't think the good lord is gonna send me to hell for ink on my arm.....not the lord I know....he's a forgiving and loving lord....good grief people are so judge mental....News flash buddy your NOT MY JUDGE......GOD is.......and only him....you go look in your mirror and you look good and hard at yourself and if you feel your perfect Then and only then you can come back and let me hear your opinions of how I will go to hell over a tat....
harley

Somerset, KY

#34 Jun 11, 2008
Tattoo Lover wrote:
He's on house arrest after 8:00 p.m. but still does tattoos.
he will probably be doing priso tatoo work piece of sh**
crazynlv

Lexington, KY

#35 Jun 11, 2008
ya know there is really nothing wrong with tattoos. if you dont like them,dont look at us. i have about 9 and i am a woman, so right there i am looked at like i am a whore like in the old days, but guess what i am married with 2 kids and a very faithful woman, no one has the right to judge us. i look at it this way, the bible says your body is a temple well, i am decorating my temple for my lord. and just because it is being done in a home and not a tattoo shop doesnt mean that the person doing them is trash, almost all of mine has been done in either my home or someone elses. harley you should know better than to judge someone, ive known you for a while i sure didnt know you was like that, true colors come out on the puter. especially when you think no one knows who you are.
justice

Bimble, KY

#36 Aug 5, 2009
what do you think about manchester ink located downtown next to rogers jewelers.?????????
ZACK JORDAN _ BRANDON BURKHART
i know for sure okay

London, KY

#37 Aug 5, 2009
I have going on 20 tattoos now and I have experience, and sorry but definitely NOT manchester Ink in london, it's supposed to be ran by Zach Jordan and coke head Brandon Burkhart....if you've ever seen some of burkhart's work you would understand...

and there not very careful and clean about their work, would be afraid to catch a disease there. hygiene is very important when it comes to getting inked. not being mean but people need to know the truth...
woeriut

Virgie, KY

#39 Aug 7, 2009
i was chased down by people from manchester ink they give really great prices but u have to stop and think if they have to stalk people to try to get some work then how good can they be ???
also they was bad mouthing the other tattoo shop stop and ask ur self if u want a stalker doing u a cheap ass tattoo?? pay the price for a good one and get a good one
ummmm

Nancy, KY

#40 Aug 9, 2009
manchester ink is the most unprofessional place ihave ever been in..walked in and nobody even offered to help me or see what i wanteed....very unfriendly..
Whodat

London, KY

#42 Aug 10, 2009
Have heard Tony Craft does some descent tats out of his house..
Art asylum

London, KY

#43 Apr 27, 2013
Hey punk! I hope you get what hou deserve! Tell us your real name then let us judge you! Apparently you think you are god the way you judge others . I tell you what, I can look people in the eye when I talk to them, what do you do coward !
Firebrick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fine and dandy saying..Yes.. everyone does mess up in life but everyone does not mess up over and over.. Jeremy Smith has already been in prison once. Obviousley he didn't learn anything the first time around and needs to go back. He's nothing but a drug dealing piece of shit that is meant for a life in PRISON.. Were he BELONGS!!! Maybe he can practice up on his tattoos in PRISON..HAHAHAHA
Inked

Williamsburg, KY

#44 Apr 27, 2013
Art asylum wrote:
Hey punk! I hope you get what hou deserve! Tell us your real name then let us judge you! Apparently you think you are god the way you judge others . I tell you what, I can look people in the eye when I talk to them, what do you do coward ! <quoted text>
You do realize the comment you responded to was posted 5 years ago?
LMAO

Manchester, KY

#45 Apr 29, 2013
Now THATS funny! All I can say is, Atmosphere Tattoo in London,just behind Pizza hut on 192. And one name, CHRIS CAVANOUGH! no josh mills, no tony craft ( unless you want to go in for a tribal dragon tattoo on your back, and go home with a f*cking crucifix on your back), no Jessica or gary foutch, just Chris! That's just about the only Artist this town has ever known.
Looking

Somerset, KY

#46 Nov 8, 2013
Art asylum wrote:
Hey punk! I hope you get what hou deserve! Tell us your real name then let us judge you! Apparently you think you are god the way you judge others . I tell you what, I can look people in the eye when I talk to them, what do you do coward ! <quoted text>
When is your shop open?... I have nothing to do with any of these conversations, but I'm looking for a good artist to do some work on me (freehand/coverups)and I don't know many people at all around here. I've stopped by the shop a few times, but the door has been locked, no hours posted, and phone voice mail not setup...?????
If you're really good, I have a lot of work to bring your way.
Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Known Fact 132,131
thief or operatunist 1 hr confuzzled 4
needing a place to rent 2 hr merry christmas 2
what's open 2 hr Michelle 1
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 11 hr iknowitsu 20
El Cazador shut down???? 11 hr fyi 15
nerve doctor 11 hr lolly 11
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?