chucky jones

London, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2013
i love comming thier and starting trouble.ill be back soon.
Chucky Doll

Frankfort, KY

#2 Sep 6, 2013
No, chucky doll is leaving things up to Jehovah God. He is the maker of justice.

Not only me, but all of my Jones cousins have been cheated big time. DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN LIVE WITH THEMSELVES.
Our Grandpa and Grandma Jones put in their will that NO LAND (400+ ACRES) on that farm OR CURRY BRANCH FARM.. could be sold to anyone until ALL heirs had been asked if they wanted the land for the same price offered.

The latest.... but not only land that has been given away or sold without asking any of us....TOOK THE CAKE! 30 ACRES GIVEN TO SOMEONE THAT IS NOT EVEN A FAMILY MEMBER...THE CREAM OF THE CROP...30 ACRES OF FLAT FARM LAND. Just my opinion...but this land could HAVE BEEN SOLD TO HELP MY SISTER GET A BETTER LAWYER...BECAUSE SHE IS NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING..DISGRACE THEY COULDN'T SELL IT TO HELP HER INSTEAD OF GIVING IT AWAY?

Yes I took it VERY personal ALSO that my own blood would not offer ME that deal first either....instead had it done and over with before any of us knew a thing about it. Also took the mineral rights that all of us have rights to from our grandparents.

I'm not wasting another minute of my precious time to worry about thieves, sneaks and liars. I have lived long enough to know that what rolls around comes back around .

My question is...are we to feel sorry for them when we see this happen?

It's weird but usually I do....I hope I am not displeasing God?
FOR CLAYTON

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2013
chucky jones wrote:
i love comming thier and starting trouble.ill be back soon.
Clayton, fyi...I just want to be left out of this from now on.
I don't plan on coming there for ANYTHING AGAIN. I really have no reason to. I have too many haters down there now. I am not a hater and don't even know how to understand them.. So have decided to sit back and enjoy life and let it be. I know in my heart what I have done to help all of that bunch, so I have no guilty feelings about not turning the other cheek..lol..they have both been slapped waaaaay too many times so I give up. Just wanted to expose their dirty deeds in return.
Just thought I would give you something to talk about.

What it amounts to is the 2 sisters schemed to tie their mommas hands so she couldn't help if she wanted to...

The land was given to BER. So u know how the rest of the story goes.....I hope he ends up screwing them bad :)
clayton

London, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2013
bay no harm love you good job stick it to them they wont let me see richerd pay back to all of them soon. love you bay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pilot 134,410
Robert and Shawn Young from smith road 2 hr Anonymous 3
Andrea Sizmore 6 hr ashley 4
room and board 9 hr sweetdb 1
Gray Runion Back In Jail 23 hr Brown Low 3
Mercy Clinic and the Staff (Jul '08) Thu law changer 13
Anyone no anyone that can fix my heat? (Jan '09) Thu Reba Reagan 16
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web