First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmfao

Booneville, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2012
well now this bitch is living with a guy that doesn't even want her. is trying his best to get rid of her lazy ass. she just moves right in and isn't even wanted. how useless is this bitch. and now even more jealous. i love it. lol.
lmao

Manchester, KY

#22 Jan 14, 2012
i know penny sue also. she is a very nasty person!!!! she is nothing but a trouble maker. she does speed and every other hard core drug that she can get her nasty hands on.
old timer

United States

#23 Jan 14, 2012
This penny lovins was messing around with that boy from jackson county around the time he died. Everyone said he overdosed but I think there was more to it than that.
yep

United States

#24 Jan 14, 2012
she probably had something to do with it.
hmm

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2012
Shes a crackhead
Bonnie

Barbourville, KY

#26 Aug 13, 2012
Mom and dad both off drugs and in church dad and my step mom jess have been for five yrs. And mom sober for 7 mths. And church for bout 3 mths so butt out and leave my wonderful family alone. Yeah they both made mistakes but they have both did their time no ratting just straight up time and my stepmother jess too so quit starting bull crap leave em alone while their doing good. There all a light to me i hope they can be for someone else too... If they can do it anyone can they came from the darkest darkest life of drugs and sins.. But couldn't have did it without the lord.. He deliered them and can u too.. I love u mom, dad, and momma jess <3
Bonnie

Barbourville, KY

#27 Aug 13, 2012
*Delivered*
lmfao

United States

#28 Mar 25, 2013
What a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Happy Lesbo 167,926
Craziest women in Manchester 7 min Demon 125
George axl rose to sing at london chicken festi... 35 min David Davies 7
News Jobs in prison a " (Jan '09) 5 hr excon with decon 43
Lookin for old friend 6 hr dod 2
Kendra renee jackson what about her 9 hr Friend 16
Ashley smith 15 hr Bam 5

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages