First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed as Hell

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Ms. Penny. Here is a little bit of info for you. You come to my home, break into my home, take things that belong to me and make me feel insecure to be in my home. And why, because you want someone that doesn't want you. That's childish don't you think. I work hard for the things that you took from me. The jewelry you took had sentimental value to me because most of it was gifts from my children. The other things are meaningless, they can be replaced. The jewelry cannot. But just because you are a worthless, non working, meth making piece of crap doesn't mean everyone else is. And because you want a man that doesn't want you, you come into my home and take things that don't belong to you out of jealousy. Must make you feel like a hell of a person. Bet you sat and laughed about it. Well I am not laughing. Don't ever come near my home again or you won't have anyone to deal with but me.
up in the air

Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Pissed as Hell wrote:
Ms. Penny. Here is a little bit of info for you. You come to my home, break into my home, take things that belong to me and make me feel insecure to be in my home. And why, because you want someone that doesn't want you. That's childish don't you think. I work hard for the things that you took from me. The jewelry you took had sentimental value to me because most of it was gifts from my children. The other things are meaningless, they can be replaced. The jewelry cannot. But just because you are a worthless, non working, meth making piece of crap doesn't mean everyone else is. And because you want a man that doesn't want you, you come into my home and take things that don't belong to you out of jealousy. Must make you feel like a hell of a person. Bet you sat and laughed about it. Well I am not laughing. Don't ever come near my home again or you won't have anyone to deal with but me.
heck yeah, its about time someone brought her into the lime light!
Pissed as Hell

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Oh well she will be brought in more than she knows if my things are not returned untouched. She can keep the unimportant things. Those have been replaced. But my jewelry needs to be coming back. And she knows exactly who she is.
info

Somerset, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2010
her name is bishop.. penny sue lovins bishop.. so when u get a warrant on her plz know.. lol she needs to be put under the ccdc!! anybody that would be willing to be todd roberts rat.. just so she could make her dope.. them clay co girls in ccdc need to be makin an example outta her! she's a nasty peice of trash
Pissed as Hell

Kittanning, PA

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Yeah well she will get what's coming to her. Next time she is out with a freshly made batch of meth she is being watched very closely. She will be getting caught very very soon. The police know where she travels and who she travels with. She will be getting caught a lesson very very soon.
well

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2010
penny sue is a rat.. she gets outta everything way to easy
bobby

London, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Pissed as Hell wrote:
Yeah well she will get what's coming to her. Next time she is out with a freshly made batch of meth she is being watched very closely. She will be getting caught very very soon. The police know where she travels and who she travels with. She will be getting caught a lesson very very soon.
The police doent care where she is,because everytime she gets in trouble it doesnt even count against her.Penny walks in the jail and walks right back out. She knows who to blow and who not to blow by. Penny has been at this game for years. I know she has been at this game longer than you,just by the way you talk. I dont know anyone that likes her or even wants to be around her. The truth is the truth. Penny has been making and selling that stuff for years.I would surely hope the man you have is not Johnny Boy,because if it is? You will never get rid of her.
well uhh

Murray, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2010
penny sue is also on probation for making dope about 25 times so be carefull
Pissed as Hell

Manchester, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2010
Never heard of Johnny Boy. And I know to be careful around a dope selling/making/blowing no good piece of trash like her. Thank You for the warning. But she will get what is coming to her very soon.
wondering

London, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2010
Does she have anything to do with a guy they call Turkey?
well

London, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2010
she's a dope hoe... she knows any and every guy in this town that has anything to do with dope or pain pills
hummm

Ripley, TN

#12 Dec 12, 2010
well it sounds like to me she needs Jesus and Dr.Phil to, you shouldn't take things that doesn't belong to you, maybe she wasn't raised any better. Well sounds like she anit gettin nothin from Santa this year but coal! Surve her right for being so naughty!
sniper

London, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2010
I hope he don't give her coal for christmas, she'll go up some holler with it, start a fire, and use it to make meth.....
well

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2010
sniper wrote:
I hope he don't give her coal for christmas, she'll go up some holler with it, start a fire, and use it to make meth.....
lol.. this is hillarious .. so true
Johnny Boy

Fitzgerald, GA

#15 Dec 16, 2010
Leave my baby alone, we make the methy and do it all night looooooonnng, Blue Smurf, come get some Penny Baby, gotts me a fresh batch coming out thee oven, wooo wooo holler,
You wish

Macon, GA

#16 Dec 19, 2010
Johnny Boy wrote:
Leave my baby alone, we make the methy and do it all night looooooonnng, Blue Smurf, come get some Penny Baby, gotts me a fresh batch coming out thee oven, wooo wooo holler,
First of all you should not get on here and act like someone your not. Johhny is a very close friend of mine and I have knew him for quite awhile. So I can tell by the things you are saying and the way you are trying to degrade him that you are most defenitely not Johnny Boy. Matter a fact you must not know him either because if you did you would know that he is doing so good with his life. He goes to church, takes care of Jessica and their little girl, plus I would say he even takes care of his kids by Penny. Don't get on a place like this putting a man down like you did when he is nothing like what you say and most of all I would say he has as little to do with Penny as possible. So butt out and leave him alone. Pick on someone who deserves it, like maybe yourself.
yea

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Dec 19, 2010
i agree with the last post! i have been to church with him and i know for a fact he is wayyy better off these days. the bible says when i try to do good evil is always present! u need to leave him alone and let him continue to do good
joe do

United States

#18 Dec 19, 2010
what a joke
Gods Girl

London, KY

#19 Dec 20, 2010
I've been to church with him as well..you people shouldn't say stuff about people when you have no clue whats going on in their lives..its very sad how everyone in Clay County acts..he is doing excellent!!
Jealous

Clay City, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2011
joe do wrote:
what a joke
Sounds like Johnny has person out there that is just jealous and wants to be like him. Look at where and how far he has came to be the man that he is today. No one is perfect, not even you, believe it or not! And please remember this, you may be the judge right now but in the end you will be the one who is being judged. Only GOD can Judge him now!! Keep up the good work Johnny and Jess! You all have traveled down such a long and hard road that would break most others. I'm so happy to hear how well people talk about how good you have done. Only GOD can judge US now!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 149,002
phillips diversvied ' hard to say goodbye to you . (May '14) 1 hr oveun 31
Lynn and Cloyd burkhart aka toe 5 hr Lynn 2
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 19 hr Ole Goat 7
where is shawn gibson now days Thu bg Eyes 7
what about them collins (Apr '09) Wed Guest 104
The Makery Wed Kim 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages