anyone know Randall Wagers

anyone know Randall Wagers

Posted in the Manchester Forum

looking

London, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2008
i am trying to find Randall Wagers the one that is running a mine out fogger town.
Right on

London, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2008
Call the mine inspectors. They should know.
looking

Elyria, OH

#3 Dec 9, 2008
Right on wrote:
Call the mine inspectors. They should know.
thanks i should of thought that
Amy Paige

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Jan 12, 2009
Why do you need to know?
friend

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2009
randall is a good man, who's worked hard all his life. takes care of family is a real nice guy..
uno

London, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2009
he ain't worth nothing friend he sitting rocking on tax payer money and dosn't want nothing good for clay co he and other destoryed the elk mountain job now wants a horse riding trail i wonder how much that pays an hour
Amy Paige

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Jan 13, 2009
I like Randall too. It is unbelievable to see what people have to say about him on here. In my opinion, I think he is a smart man- like it or not. If there is someone out there who can say that they haven't made mistakes, or never lied about something before, I would love to know who you are. The city/county etc. of Manchester is the most crooked place I have ever been IN MY LIFE. If I had any power there I would probably take care of myself first too. There may be some good people left there, but the majority of these people complaining probably just popped a pill before commenting on here! I love the Wagers'.
somewhere in clay county

Corbin, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2009
well I don't have a problem with randall I think has as better things to worry about like the fact that his mom is in the hospital at the moment than worrying over what people bored with there lives say about him....
Amy Paige

Rome, GA

#10 Apr 14, 2009
I know, I love his mom. I just went and visited her. They are a great family regardless of what people have to say.
jo jo

Madisonville, KY

#11 Apr 15, 2009
is that the lil bald headed midget 1 of those pie daddys
Curious

Columbia, TN

#12 Apr 15, 2009
Whats wrong with his mom? I haven't been able to reach lil Ashley in awhile. I love the whole family. They are great people
concerned citizen

London, KY

#13 Apr 15, 2009
Where is a mine at on Foggertown?
somewhere in ky

Somerset, KY

#14 Apr 16, 2009
his mom has been in lexington in the hospital they think she might have something wrong with her liver not real sure thou last time i talked to any of them she was feeling a little better but they were waiting on some tests to come back
rick

Somerset, KY

#15 Apr 20, 2009
what a little while you can go visit him in jail
Amy Paige

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2009
whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 170,570
I am bored and I have no friends and I am sick ... (Jan '09) 1 hr same boat 89
CC Basketball 2 hr Elroy 10
Linda Smallwood 2 hr Donna 62
Ashley Lewis from horse creek 5 hr Hell on heels 1
Ashley and Billy joe 11 hr Tigers 1
Dont let George axl around your MAN 14 hr Peggy Napier 36

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance