money and power
go back to old days

London, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Money and power has destroyed so many people thats why the older people was so good they didn't have either. No money just hard workers they had love for the fellow man that is gone now.
old-timer

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2013
I agree with you, so many good ppl have been destroyed by the old-mighty-dollar. them old ppl would give you shirt off their back. now ppl do that for glory, for someone to see them...if you want to prosper in life...when you give or do something for someone dont brag about it, take pics of it...God knows and thats the only one that needs to know...dont let your left had know what your right hand does....
go back to old days

London, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2013
old-timer wrote:
I agree with you, so many good ppl have been destroyed by the old-mighty-dollar. them old ppl would give you shirt off their back. now ppl do that for glory, for someone to see them...if you want to prosper in life...when you give or do something for someone dont brag about it, take pics of it...God knows and thats the only one that needs to know...dont let your left had know what your right hand does....
You are absolutely right. Love what you put.
wellooooo

Manchester, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2013
i could write u a book but not going to.some people think their shit don't stink an go to church to hide their meaness. but know what i as a sinner have a better chance goin to heaven, than a lot of so called old timer's christians.i do treat people with the upmost respect but i don't get that in return.also in bible it reads LOVE your neighbor,(what ifin u got a neighbor that ain't worthy your love an respect) then what.all i know is they stay on their turff i stay on mine. not gonna beat them in the azz with a bag of sugar.
RichMan

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2013
I love money because it gives me power over all of you backwoods,backwards, backwater,uneducated, whitetrash, hillbillies. It's time for all of you "old timers" to pack up your Depends and get out of the way for the "New School". Money makes the world go around. Without money, men are forced to deal with each other with guns. I would rather live in a world without guns than a world without money.
coalminer

London, KY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
It's not money, power or anything else that destroys people, it's people with no morals, no respect and no dignity that makes them envy of others. Money just buys earthly things, can not buy you love, respect, honor or dignity. Money feed your belly with food, clothes to wear, a car to drive or a home to live in, can not buy you peace and a happy home. Money when used for good can save lives, move mountains or build a nation but only when the users does it not for power or fame but out the goodness , compassion or love that only comes from knowing this is what my God has given me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Mike Duquette 143,067
Roger Hoskin 9 hr little bo peep 3
the bowman girls (Sep '14) 12 hr nikki crawford 18
mittie bowman (Dec '14) 12 hr nikki crawford 2
keith lyttle 13 hr desperate 8
Walmart see for yourself (Sep '14) 21 hr Katie 22
Ronald Gibson 21 hr Punk 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages