Russell Gray Sentence
Court Watcher

Gray, KY

#1 May 12, 2010
Russell will never pull a day in jail for his life-altering event. Russell was kept in jail 2 weeks after the accident for a reason. Russell will be found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to a prison term of ten years, but here is the kicker: He was kept in jail those 2 weeks in order for him to recieve shock probation-this is supposed to be such a shock to him that he would never commit another crime as long as he lives. Mark my words and see if this is not the outcome of this trial. This is just one example of injustice that money can buy.
ur foolish

Manchester, KY

#2 May 12, 2010
Court Watcher wrote:
Russell will never pull a day in jail for his life-altering event. Russell was kept in jail 2 weeks after the accident for a reason. Russell will be found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to a prison term of ten years, but here is the kicker: He was kept in jail those 2 weeks in order for him to recieve shock probation-this is supposed to be such a shock to him that he would never commit another crime as long as he lives. Mark my words and see if this is not the outcome of this trial. This is just one example of injustice that money can buy.
That is not injustice because you have money. That type of sentence applies to every one,rich,poor,homeless or what ever. You made no sense in what you was saying. Laws are laws, so just put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Court Watcher

Gray, KY

#4 May 13, 2010
ur foolish wrote:
<quoted text> That is not injustice because you have money. That type of sentence applies to every one,rich,poor,homeless or what ever. You made no sense in what you was saying. Laws are laws, so just put that in your pipe and smoke it.
You sure do have your name right; u r foolish. Ole Yancy will come out smelling like roses. I bet you think killing someone with a gun or other instrument would be justified if you have plenty of money, your a jerk of the biggest kind, thank you very much for your ill informed post, you nut case.
Concerned

Manchester, KY

#5 May 14, 2010
Money is the root of all evil. Especially in Clay County.
master jack

London, KY

#6 May 14, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Money is the root of all evil. Especially in Clay County.
and clay county citizens just love that root
Clay Countian

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 May 14, 2010
I've got the ROOT that Laurel County citizens like.
BigdealBullskin

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 18, 2010
I Hope He Gose Free
concerned

Pella, IA

#9 May 19, 2010
You all are very silly
Laurel Countian

Somerset, KY

#10 May 19, 2010
Clay Countian wrote:
I've got the ROOT that Laurel County citizens like.
Well, get it out of your mouth so everybody can see it
BigdealBullskin

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 May 20, 2010
Good Man IM Glad
blahhh

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 May 21, 2010
BigdealBullskin wrote:
I Hope He Gose Free
very low life on your part. of course it don't mean anything to you. you didn't lose a daughter. you may know him, but it don't give him a right to do what he did and get off. so before you open your mouth, DONT! it's very pathetic that you get on and write bs and don't leave your name because your a low life of course! and brandi does infact deserve justice! watch what you say because karma is a bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 1 hr Jason 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Raju 149,854
Ashley Baker and Michael Wagers 4 hr Haha 3
James Honchell 8 hr Maintance man 3
Beech Creek Apartments 9 hr Wonder why 2
Does anyone know Chris Jones (Dec '08) 9 hr Beware 3
Missing Yorkie from coal hollow 17 hr Halee 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages