Manchester people are crazy

Manchester people are crazy

Posted in the Manchester Forum

wondering

Pineville, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Omg wrote:
I have to say manchester ppl are so stupid and most be noise ppl all around cause all u here on here is rats and fake ass ppl hiding beside a computer with fake names at last us in London put our real names and don't get into other ppls problems and worry about what our Norbers are doing all the time grow up manchester and stop rating on each other lord god
Why didn't you use your name?
LOL

London, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Yea why didn't you use your real name Omg. And learn how to spell to. As dumb as you say we are you should know that if you don't spell your word's right we might not be able to make out what you are trying to say. And seems like you are not following your own advice about staying out of people's business here you are all the way over in London getting into Manchester's topix's business. You wouldn't know that we have rat's and fake name's on here if you wasn't in our business. So please follow your own advice and leave us alone. And I would watch about calling someone stupid it might come back on you hint, hint.
Always Wondered

London, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Omg wrote:
I have to say manchester ppl are so stupid and most be noise ppl all around cause all u here on here is rats and fake ass ppl hiding beside a computer with fake names at last us in London put our real names and don't get into other ppls problems and worry about what our Norbers are doing all the time grow up manchester and stop rating on each other lord god
Are you related to old man Omg, that used to live up Garrad way? Seems like I remember him telling about a black sheep in his family that ended up in Laural Co.

Well being as I live here in Manchester, and as you know I am not only loud and noisy as you say, I'm also nosey as all get out, and just have to ask......Just what are Norbers and what kind of stuff can they do? Are they like Furbys? or new kind of dog breed?
Crazy Norber

Flat Lick, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2013
Always Wondered wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what are Norbers and what kind of stuff can they do?
Big rocks. They sit on top of limestone.
Just me

Pineville, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2013
Omg wrote:
Not all of them..........
funny

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2013
It is not that clay county people are crazy it is just that the rest of you all have not caught up with us yet.
hellz yea

London, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2013
hel l yea we crazy so you best keep yo a$$ in london
sandra

Macon, GA

#9 Sep 22, 2013
I just luv this , this has made my day, u London ppl better watch us norbers, got a bad reputation crazy gun packing ppl that don't take kindly of London ppl calling them names.
LMAO

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Sep 23, 2013
Always Wondered wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to old man Omg, that used to live up Garrad way? Seems like I remember him telling about a black sheep in his family that ended up in Laural Co.
Well being as I live here in Manchester, and as you know I am not only loud and noisy as you say, I'm also nosey as all get out, and just have to ask......Just what are Norbers and what kind of stuff can they do? Are they like Furbys? or new kind of dog breed?
I am still laughing
crazy for love

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2013
yes London meth heads and reverts that chase young girls off the road are so smart. oh yeah and not to mention Laurel co. is on the news at lest onced a week for some "smart" act like selling a kid or some Meth-head robbing someone, list goes on! I live in London
vow breakers

London, KY

#12 Sep 28, 2013
I never seen has much two timing going on in my life as in Clay County.
lol

Manchester, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2013
people say we got that Deer in the headlights Look.
what

Pineville, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2013
ppl have went crazy as best-bugs over running....if their friend jumped off cliff they would too so they wouldnt get out done...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Putins Puppet 161,116
Clay County Little League website (Apr '10) 6 hr hmm 8
Tisha inabnit & Leanne benge 8 hr Sharie Asaro 1
Another Trump lie 9 hr steve ex wife 13
hottie working at McDonalds 21 hr maybe the girl 6
What's going on? Sun Huka 5
Please Vote and share this City Council Poll. Sun 4yearstomuch 25

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages