Vote Clarence Sizemore Sherriffs Race...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sizemore

United States

#65 Apr 25, 2010
I got something you can Crank on and if I make Deputy again I will take all the Crank in Clay Co. and Shove it right up the Crank of your ASS!!!! That is a promise.
interested

Manchester, KY

#66 Apr 26, 2010
James wrote:
i thought clarnce was a great guy until he back stab at horizon and clarnce if you read this you know who i am and i have got a big family and none of us will vote for you and none of our friends will vote for you either clarnce you should a not a backstab me and you knowing that you was going to run for sheriff
You Big Dummy, You shouldn't have been trying to stick all four fingers into your girlfriend behind the building. Just doing my job you big retard. Besides I didn't put this shit on here. I'm not running for Sheriff. You Big Dummy...
sizemore

London, KY

#67 Apr 30, 2010
LOOSER!
burning springs

London, KY

#68 Apr 30, 2010
sandy wrote:
does Clarence have a son down on Burning Springs?His name Jacob Ryan.
NO!

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#69 Apr 30, 2010
they are great musicians but they should stay outta the law busniess unless they wanna end up in a federal prison
from indiana

Warsaw, IN

#70 May 14, 2013
You guys are a joke to be making fun of his brother! That has nothing to do with his Clarence would do as sheriff ..in all honesty I could come be sheriff! I could move down there and teach y'all how to use fire and and maybe if your smart enough I can teach you respect y'all sound like a bunch of kids just jealous of the limelight
Clarence

Herndon, VA

#71 May 17, 2013
knows wrote:
We dont need a stoner like Clarence and his outlaw kin running the sheriffs office.They are all crank heads.
Wrong. my drug of choice is Love. Baby. Now roll up a big fatty of that and Smoke it. Duh
Clarence

Herndon, VA

#72 May 17, 2013
You guys crank me up..I mean Crack me up.oops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 170,629
Bill edd and Ralf the big bull wagers 2 hr Eric holt 4
alex sumner 3 hr lexie 1
Jesus Quantana 3 hr Dood 2
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 hr texas pete 200
Brittany Baker Abc 6 hr Graveyard 2
Faye stewart 7 hr Hah 7

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance