trying to get pregnant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
baby boomer

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
i have three want one more anybody got any idea's for conceiveing with my other three it just happened well im getting a little older and i think its harder for me to conceive
Cakelikeladygaga

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Use damn google. Why the hell do you idiots post here. Bad trolling
AntiHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#4 Dec 18, 2012
If you want to know how to conceive with family members, you've come to the right website. Clay County knows how!
AntiTrolls

London, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
AntiHillbilly wrote:
If you want to know how to conceive with family members, you've come to the right website. Clay County knows how!
Troll!
SLR

AOL

#6 Dec 19, 2012
If you are getting older, I would suggest going to see your gynecologist, and having some blood work done. I was also trying to have a baby, but when I went to the doctor they found that I wasn't ovulating any longer, and suggested I take a drug that makes you ovulate. Although a side affect is multiple births, not to mention everything else that goes along with fertility drugs. Good luck to you.
gonond

Masontown, PA

#9 Dec 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
And how are you trying?
Boomer Babe

London, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2012
baby boomer wrote:
anybody got any idea's for conceiveing with my other three
That's sick, so messed up. Why would you want to conceive with your own children? Your so messed up....
the one

Flat Lick, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2013
There's laws against conceiving children with your existing children, you know lol

But seriously, at an older age it's probably best that you go see a medical professional to see if there's any underlying health issues that could be stopping you from conceiving. The risks that can occur during a pregnancy often skyrockets too with age, most especially if you are over 40.
Yuk Yuk Yuk

Flat Lick, KY

#12 Jan 8, 2013
the one wrote:
There's laws against conceiving children with your existing children, you know lol
But seriously, at an older age it's probably best that you go see a medical professional to see if there's any underlying health issues that could be stopping you from conceiving. The risks that can occur during a pregnancy often skyrockets too with age, most especially if you are over 40.
I think she missed her period.
Gremlin

Brodhead, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Get a real man
noo

Dayton, OH

#14 Jan 12, 2013
baby boomer wrote:
i have three want one more anybody got any idea's for conceiveing with my other three it just happened well im getting a little older and i think its harder for me to conceive
hope you can afford them.
love babys

Manchester, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2013
baby boomer wrote:
this day time how can you raise a child.
Kris

Medina, OH

#16 Aug 24, 2013
I would like to get you pregnant. I am 23 and I have been screwing a 41 year old hotty. I want more than anything to get her knocked up.
Huge Boner

Manchester, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2013
Probably someone is shootin blanks or ain't going deep enough. Try Huge Boner, I go really deep & I don't shoot blanks! I got a woman pregnant that was on the pill & another that had her tubes tied. One aborted it & the other couldn't carry it since she had the tubal. Only downside is it may take me all night to get your eggs a floating!!
Dark Chocolate

Manchester, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2013
Baby Boomer, lets me givs u a try bet yous I kin gets u knockup! Caus I shoots a lot when I loads up!!
Woooo Hoooo

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2013
Just let me hit it...My d¡¢k is so big and hard that I know I can hit the bottom, push on thru, up into them ovaries and blast a load that'll flood the gates. I do have only 1 problem, the same as another poster, it'll take all nite cause whe I gets to gettin it, it's not gonna stop until I open the tap which will take a couple hrs. Now, if you can handle at the least, 2 hrs of it getting slammed and that a$$ takin a ball beatin, then I'm your man but you got to promise me you'll suck me off in the morning...I love morning BJ's...So, you want it or not?
Try this

Manchester, KY

#20 Aug 27, 2013
Just an idea try a young stud with about 10 inches & ride him 7 or 8 times a night for bout a month! Even if it don't work you should have had a he11 of a good time, have a great ride!
big load

La Follette, TN

#21 Aug 27, 2013
baby boomer wrote:
I can help!!! If u want ? Let me know and I give you a #
keep on keeping on

London, KY

#22 Aug 27, 2013
just keep trying =D
Enormous

Manchester, KY

#23 Aug 27, 2013
I'll be glad to knock U up! If youse ass LAN take the ball beatn my huge nuts will gives ya fur 3 hrs then I'm the one fur U....I'm sur I kin doit cause I gots 12 kids & I'm only 26!!!! Just says da word & I send mys number!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr North Mountain 156,447
Who was found dead on ham holler? Sat carolyn 7
Larry Collins slacked let it all happen under h... (Feb '14) Sat crazy bitch 20
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. Sat motorboater 10
Favorite Breakfast Cereal Sat nom nom 5
i were wemen panties when i smoke meth (Jun '12) Sat Stevbo1 28
Memorial hospital Dec 2 Curious 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages