First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the bitch

London, KY

#21 Oct 20, 2013
Cheese eater wrote:
<quoted text> Trust me I know!!!
well if it wasent fn kenny that did it ..... then it was you you know a lot about it
maybe

London, KY

#22 Oct 20, 2013
TELL ME THIS DO YOU HAVE PROOF IT WASNT HIM AND IF SO AND YOU CARE FOR THIS MAN THEN BRING THE REAL KILLER TO THE LIGHT. ANOTHER THING WHERE THE HELL WAS HE WHEN SHE WAS RAPRED STABBED AND MURDERED. AND WHY DID HE RUN AND HIDE IF HE WASNT GUILTY..
really

London, KY

#23 Oct 20, 2013
Cheese eater wrote:
No evidence came back from Frankfort saying that they had no evidence which includes blood work,finger tips,all kinds of test nothing come back that said anything matched Kenny's at the crime.
Goes to show how much you know. the retard would not be in jail if they didn't have evidence against him. but of course i do believe you had a hand i it. he's just too stupid to do it himself.and of course she was on drugs she was with him.
facts

Evarts, KY

#24 Oct 20, 2013
maybe wrote:
TELL ME THIS DO YOU HAVE PROOF IT WASNT HIM AND IF SO AND YOU CARE FOR THIS MAN THEN BRING THE REAL KILLER TO THE LIGHT. ANOTHER THING WHERE THE HELL WAS HE WHEN SHE WAS RAPRED STABBED AND MURDERED. AND WHY DID HE RUN AND HIDE IF HE WASNT GUILTY..
Goes to show how much you know cause she overdosed and wasn't murdered.
well

Somerset, KY

#25 Oct 22, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes to show how much you know cause she overdosed and wasn't murdered.
I dun no I wasn't there!! were you??
kenny gregory

Jeffersonville, IN

#26 Oct 22, 2013
FormerResident wrote:
How old is this Kenny Gregory? The one I used to know would be about 52 years old, but I thought he left Clay Co years ago.
He did this is me, I left Clay County in 1984.. and I am from Gregory Branch. man I had no idea there was another Kenny Gregory in Manchester.
kenny gregory

Jeffersonville, IN

#27 Oct 22, 2013
kenny gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
He did this is me, I left Clay County in 1984.. and I am from Gregory Branch. man I had no idea there was another Kenny Gregory in Manchester.
Who is that Kenny Gregorys dad and mom, I wonder if I know them. Mine was Roy and Jewell Gregory from Gregory branch on horse creek. I was shocked when I found this topix.
I did not know my name was shared by another down in Manchester. I left clay county in 84 and the last time I was there was for my moms funeral in 2010. I have a lot of family down there still..
Hummmm

London, KY

#28 Oct 27, 2013
Now, where did you hear she was raped and stabbed? This is the first I've heard of this happening. The investigation ruled an overdose so where is all your information coming from. Kenny Gregory isn't being charged with murder, he's charged with abuse of a corpse. Meaning she was dead before he put her in that pond. If you have information pertaining to this case, you need to speak to the police before her family has your IP traced and you get a subpoena shoved in your face.Defamation of character is a serious crime so unless you have information regarding to this case, you best start talking.
maybe wrote:
excuse me

London, KY

#29 Oct 27, 2013
Hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>Now, where did you hear she was raped and stabbed? This is the first I've heard of this happening. The investigation ruled an overdose so where is all your information coming from. Kenny Gregory isn't being charged with murder, he's charged with abuse of a corpse. Meaning she was dead before he put her in that pond. If you have information pertaining to this case, you need to speak to the police before her family has your IP traced and you get a subpoena shoved in your face.Defamation of character is a serious crime so unless you have information regarding to this case, you best start talking.
. Supposedly put her in pond. And his lawyer is getting lots of IPS and more looking at the woman she left with
truth

Manchester, KY

#30 Sep 9, 2014
its kinda funny when they busted him for meth..they took pictures...cabinet was in garage and after murder they noticed it was gone...mmmm..he needs to rot in hell...woman beater
lol

Tampa, FL

#31 Sep 10, 2014
HE DID IT GET OVER IT wrote:
I know he did it I am the one that went bye when he was getting ready toss her until I went by an I told the cops the next day cause I know that man an its the second time he has did shit IP there. So for all you people saying he didn't do it you was not driving by the night I seen him there an its odd they found a body the next day.
It seems to me all these comments but yours is the same person talking they just keep putting a different name and that's obvious because they let us know in every message....lol. how stupid can they be. About as stupid as Kenny throwing a body in the pond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min What if 136,097
best gas station in town 6 hr just me 21
speriment rhino strip club 8 hr Pillbilly Deluxe 4
ha ha benge in jail AGAIN!! 12 hr silky 2
Looking for a septic tank 21 hr In need of 3
who was the dr that died from Manchester suicide? Fri toughtimes 5
Auto Body Paint (Jun '11) Thu Rick 15
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]