Kenny Gregory is innocent of Tammy's ...

Kenny Gregory is innocent of Tammy's Faye's Sizmore's death!!!

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big John

Pineville, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Kenny doesn't have nothing ot do with this woman's death. They have no evidence against him. Wake up people that should tell you he don't have nothig to do with it. Just say if he did why we he take her somewhere he know's very well and throw her in a pond that he know's is real shallow. Come on know that's bull crap. They have no evidence made up lies to get him indicted by the Grand Jury come on now. Feds wake up and quit letting these dirty corupt judges,proscuters do this to our community. WAKE UP INOCENT PEOPLE ARE GOING DOWN FOR CRIMES THEY DID NOT COMMIT!!!!!!!!!!
well

Flat Lick, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2013
She didn't get there by herself.
Cheese eater

Pineville, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2013
well wrote:
Yea someone else brought her it sure the f wasn't Kenny Gregory hunny I can promise you that.
Cheese eater

Pineville, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2013
well wrote:
Trust me I know!!!
Cheese eater

Pineville, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Kenny Is getting the blame for something he had nothing to do with.
Cheese eater

Pineville, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2013
No evidence came back from Frankfort saying that they had no evidence which includes blood work,finger tips,all kinds of test nothing come back that said anything matched Kenny's at the crime.
Ding Dong

Pineville, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2013
I think of all Clay County needs to hear this man's case I"m going to start holding signs up in town with his picture on it. I'm not letting my freind go down for a crime he did not commit. I'll walk up in down boy the police station all day long from 7 am till 11 am. Protusting the streets day and night. This is wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong I'm not letting him go down for these acusations. FREE KENNY GREGORY!!!! Love you man
FormerResident

Manchester, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2013
How old is this Kenny Gregory? The one I used to know would be about 52 years old, but I thought he left Clay Co years ago.
news

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Ding Dong wrote:
I think of all Clay County needs to hear this man's case I"m going to start holding signs up in town with his picture on it. I'm not letting my freind go down for a crime he did not commit. I'll walk up in down boy the police station all day long from 7 am till 11 am. Protusting the streets day and night. This is wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong I'm not letting him go down for these acusations. FREE KENNY GREGORY!!!! Love you man
Was he the one that run around with nikki and casey ?
Preacher Bob

Pineville, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>Was he the one that run around with nikki and casey ?
That does not have a nothing to do with a inocent man committing a crime that he did not do!!!!
Blue

Madisonville, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2013
I don't think that the man had nothing to do with the girls death. She was a dopehead soemone probally killed her for drugs. Kenny wouldn't do that. He had what he needed. I just hate for him to go down for something he had nothing to do with. When will CLay County ever change folks???
Sadly

London, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2013
Tammy was a dope head and she may have overdosed but if so she did not put herself in that pond. Whoever put her in that pond caused a lot of hurt for her family. If Tammy overdosed, why would someone put her in the pond? They could have called the police and the evidence would have either proven their innocence or proved their guilt. They put her in the pond to hide something. It seems somebody knows more than they're telling and the truth needs to come out. If Kenny is innocent then he needs to tell what he knows. You can walk the streets holding his picture, you can scream his innocence from the highest mountain but right now, he is looking guilty as sin.
curious

Brodhead, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Did Kenny Gregory have his trial on abuse of corpse?
wondering

Manchester, KY

#14 Sep 13, 2013
He is not being tried for murder he is being tried for putting her in the pond.
Cooper

London, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2013
Kenny's trial was put off they don't have any evidence and he will beat that case believe that
who

Manchester, KY

#16 Oct 10, 2013
he's running the jail get all the drugs you need just see big Kenny G
well

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 17, 2013
Ding Dong wrote:
when are you gonna start protusting? 7am till 11am is only 4 hrs.not seen you protusting yet,get busy man!!!
Id like to see for myself

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>when are you gonna start protusting? 7am till 11am is only 4 hrs.not seen you protusting yet,get busy man!!!
Good question . And is Nikki and casey going to help make the signs?
HE DID IT GET OVER IT

United States

#19 Oct 18, 2013
I know he did it I am the one that went bye when he was getting ready toss her until I went by an I told the cops the next day cause I know that man an its the second time he has did shit IP there. So for all you people saying he didn't do it you was not driving by the night I seen him there an its odd they found a body the next day.
well

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2013
there goes the protesting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pat Henry 151,663
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 2 hr Scott 28
When are we going to stop the cheating of elet... 5 hr proud American 4
Just some good old fun 7 hr Single mom 32
Heard mike bowling is running for jailer (Oct '13) 7 hr Please 78
Beve Begley and Kendra Jackson 14 hr good one 3
Manchester fci (Sep '14) 14 hr Thefiddler 4

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages