Mining Boots and Hard hat for sale Cheap

Mining Boots and Hard hat for sale Cheap

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Coal Miners Wifey

Liberty, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2009
My husband has a pair of Rubber John Deere size 11 boots and a hard hat he is wanting to sell.. The boots are just a couple months old, dont leak and hasnt been wore but a few times... The hard hat is smaller and has a few nicks, but he has all the stuff to fix it with.. He said he will take $125 for both.. He hasnt the time to fix the hat but fixed you can re sell it for $150 - $200.. If interested comment me your contact info...
coal

London, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Coal Miners Wifey wrote:
My husband has a pair of Rubber John Deere size 11 boots and a hard hat he is wanting to sell.. The boots are just a couple months old, dont leak and hasnt been wore but a few times... The hard hat is smaller and has a few nicks, but he has all the stuff to fix it with.. He said he will take $125 for both.. He hasnt the time to fix the hat but fixed you can re sell it for $150 -$200.. If interested comment me your contact info...
is the hat fiberglass or plastic? does the boots have any insulation and are they full metal torsel?
Coal Miners Wifey

Liberty, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2009
The hat is a smaller fiberglass hat and the boots are Thinsulate Ultra Insulation 400 grams Water proof insulated...They are also full metal torsel..If you need to talk to my hubby you can call five nine nine one nine three three
Wondering

London, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2009
Will he sell the items separately?
Coal Miner Wifey

Liberty, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2009
Yes he will sell them seperatly...
flaming cowboy

Clarkson, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2009
could they be painted pink im doing a charity dance show for the miners
Coal Miner Wifey

Liberty, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2009
i guess you could paint them any color you want..
flaming cowboy

Clarkson, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2009
great I love doing miners I mean things for the miners will you sell for ninety dollars
Coal Miner Wifey

Liberty, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2009
are you jokeing or just being smart..If you really want to buy them let me know and he will sell for $100..If not stop being a smarty pants..lol...
flaming cowboy

Clarkson, KY

#10 Jul 26, 2009
im interested ive got an upcoming wrestling match at cc days and im wondering if I could use them as part of my costume do you think they would make me look fat
Coal Miner Wifey

Liberty, KY

#11 Jul 26, 2009
OMG!!! Look if you really want them call my husband five nine nine one nine three three and maybe you all can discuss a price....
flaming cowboy

Clarkson, KY

#12 Jul 26, 2009
cool is he bi-curious by any chance
Coal Miner Wifey

Liberty, KY

#13 Jul 26, 2009
OMG..No he isnt you arnt serious either about buying that stuff either are you...
Coal Miner Wifey

Liberty, KY

#14 Jul 26, 2009
He said if n e one is SERIOUSLY interested he still has them and will sell them sepretly or together....
barbo

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Hey ask him if it's a p nut low vein
miner1031

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Im interested is the hat a low van
miner1031

United States

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Vane
Mining Boots For Sale

Birkenhead, UK

#18 Jan 19, 2015
1980's N.C.B mining boots for sale... in very good condition so wanting around the 150 mark

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min ChromiuMan 168,902
Elect Patrick robinson sheriff 2018 2 hr LaLa 9
Bible questions 6 hr coalminer 13
Ashley and Billy joe 16 hr Yulp 8
Why does a jailer have a county vehicle? 17 hr True 2
trying to slander nancy link (Sep '14) 20 hr Karmasabitch 11
pamela & chuck henson (May '10) 21 hr Curious22 35

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages