Board of Ed Jobs
Puzzled

Manchester, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
How is it possible that the secretaries at the board, with only high school education, make more than certified teachers?? I hope new super whoever it is steps up and adjusts the pay according to education and position title!
Tax payer

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2013
How in the world could this be possible. How do you find out how much they make?
I am puzzled also

London, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Puzzled wrote:
How is it possible that the secretaries at the board, with only high school education, make more than certified teachers?? I hope new super whoever it is steps up and adjusts the pay according to education and position title!
How some one as dumb as you are can comprehend how to post something on topics. The school board has to follow guide lines just like all other public employers. You are running your mouth and don`t have no ideal. If you know what you are talking about why not post names and $ amounts. It want happen will it. Its time to put up or shut up.
superintendent

London, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2013
First your a$$ needs to as big like Denva Hoskins or Renee Smith, then you are able too suck baseball threw a water hose and then your mother has too be a wh^re in east Manchester and then u can move up the ladder
Teacher

London, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Oh its true ask the new board members.... Rules and guidelines don't exist in CC
Teacher

London, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2013
I think they make the rules as they go along.
Wondered

London, KY

#12 Jul 29, 2013
Why was these last four teaching jobs posted only on the KDE website and not the Clay County Public School website? I'm talking about the new ones not the ones that got hired last week.
Hillbillies

London, KY

#13 Aug 3, 2013
Concern yourselves with your own business. Or is that even possible? Who gives a crap how much they are paid. It's not coming out of your pocket. You need to be happy they work. Because like myself who pay taxes, we have to support the low life check drawers of this county, and pay for their medical, and food, and their 10 kids school supplies. The list is endless. If you want to concern yourself with something, concern yourself with those that are taking from those that are working because they are to sorry and stupid to get a job!!
hatesbackbiters

London, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2013
Hillbillies wrote:
Concern yourselves with your own business. Or is that even possible? Who gives a crap how much they are paid. It's not coming out of your pocket. You need to be happy they work. Because like myself who pay taxes, we have to support the low life check drawers of this county, and pay for their medical, and food, and their 10 kids school supplies. The list is endless. If you want to concern yourself with something, concern yourself with those that are taking from those that are working because they are to sorry and stupid to get a job!!
Very cocky don't ya think? I know a man that is very educated has 21 years in his field and layed off from work, can't quiet call him lazy or stupid has been looking for a job and let me say this what a job at minimum wage pays his family will be homeless and starve. Get so sick of people saying get a job, well not a lot of people I know have ever had to swallow that pride to get assistance. It's a hard world we live in and if the jobs are so plentiful point them out. Don't get to comfortable in your life it can change in a instant!
oka

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Aug 4, 2013
hatesbackbiters wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cocky don't ya think? I know a man that is very educated has 21 years in his field and layed off from work, can't quiet call him lazy or stupid has been looking for a job and let me say this what a job at minimum wage pays his family will be homeless and starve. Get so sick of people saying get a job, well not a lot of people I know have ever had to swallow that pride to get assistance. It's a hard world we live in and if the jobs are so plentiful point them out. Don't get to comfortable in your life it can change in a instant!
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/How-t...
Sameold

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2013
Some people are never satisfied and always have someone else to blame. One thing about CC, people do not stick together like they use to. Now it's burn whoever is in office on a cross because god forbid the blame theirselves . Grow up CC, you can not keep pointing fingers like you did as a kid
Teeecher

London, KY

#17 Aug 4, 2013
I worked fer tha bored fer quenty fi yers as ah teeecher!!!!wushed you awl wood leaf tham along..Thay haf guud joBs...goh skoul bored)))))
Hillbillies

London, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2013
oka wrote:
This is the last thing anyone in Manchester wants to see! Now if it was an application for FREE stuff, they would be lined around the building!!
hatesbackbiters

London, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2013
Hillbillies wrote:
<quoted text>This is the last thing anyone in Manchester wants to see! Now if it was an application for FREE stuff, they would be lined around the building!!
Actually the jobs are not what you think? Know many people that went to the fair and seems they want young and flirty not over educated middle agers. I would love to see jobs open up in our area if its truly about the education level and degrees that we obtained.
Hillbillies

London, KY

#21 Aug 7, 2013
hatesbackbiters wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the jobs are not what you think? Know many people that went to the fair and seems they want young and flirty not over educated middle agers. I would love to see jobs open up in our area if its truly about the education level and degrees that we obtained.
There is not enough collage educated individuals in this area to fill a company of any size. This county has more uneducated, unmotivated, government dependent people than most counties! It's sad when the working people are the minority and not the majority!!! And as for as the job's go, they need over 2000 people. They are hiring good dependable people, with good backgrounds, job skills, job ethics, good background checks. And education and communication skills just gives you a better position! A lot of companies do credit checks as well ! So don't place the blame on the companies!!
Mary

Manchester, KY

#29 Aug 13, 2013
Who is that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Rebecca 142,363
Gods coming soon are you ready? 7 hr Meme22 1
Kaney Hoskins cheatin 7 hr sjgkalsgjarrgarg 4
Manchester kentucky dance for toddlers 9 hr Mom 2
James Harris weak herated back stabbing Bitch 10 hr fedup 4
geneva messer (Apr '12) 22 hr wow 12
Facts Wed Jimmy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages