jack

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

i like the one as your comeing into downtown on the left with the side riped off and falling apart :D
old-timer

Flat Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I love all the buildings, this is home...you can go all over the world...but, there is no place like home...be proud of your county...good ppl in this county...
retsehcnam

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

probably the one with the I love Manchester shirt with the dirty windows
My fav

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I love Pat's snack bar! They have done an awesome job remodeling that place!
afdc

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Wellfare building.
well

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I like city hall,it has a pool hall in the basement.and the royal hotel next,i guess.
Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

old-timer wrote:
I love all the buildings, this is home...you can go all over the world...but, there is no place like home...be proud of your county...good ppl in this county...
You don't get out much, do you? You can indeed go all over the world, but you will find that Manchester is a dump compared to most places, especially in the U.S. Yes, there some good people in Clay County, but they are dwarfed in numbers by the sheer quantity of bad people, hillbillies, and all around leeches on society that are found in Clay County. If there was a ranking of worst places in the country, it's guaranteed that Clay County would be at or near the top of the list. It's undeniable.
john

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

amen to that i grew up in manchester lived there most of my life i got so sick of living there nothing ever change and i dont call booze stores change the town is like a prison wall the city of hope is really the city of dope i have been gone from there 10 long years and i dont regret leaveing that rats nest one bit people are rude there and the town has nothing to offer a phamacy on every corner of town along with bank workers stuck up to shoppers
AntiHillbilly

Pataskala, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

john wrote:
amen to that i grew up in manchester lived there most of my life i got so sick of living there nothing ever change and i dont call booze stores change the town is like a prison wall the city of hope is really the city of dope i have been gone from there 10 long years and i dont regret leaveing that rats nest one bit people are rude there and the town has nothing to offer a phamacy on every corner of town along with bank workers stuck up to shoppers
English translation:

"Amen to that! I grew up in Manchester. I lived there most of my life. I got so sick of living there. Nothing ever changed and I don't call booze stores a change. The town is like a prison wall. the City of Hope is really the City of Dope. I have been gone from there for 10 long years and I don not regret leaving that rat's nest one bit. People are rude there and the town has nothing to offer. There is a pharmacy on every street corner in the town and the bank workers are stuck up to shoppers."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min harmonious 144,990
Donya Foutch 52 min nos 8
David Neff 2 hr Wondering 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Spaceship 128,054
Anyone have any land for sale in manchester? 2 hr Hey there 3
rotten kids 3 hr betternu 1
jailer and magistrate 4 hr lol 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••