Who will be the next school superintendent?

Created by The Machine on Jun 4, 2013

540 votes

Click on an option to vote

Amon Couch

Ralph Hoskins

David Murray

William Sexton

Todd McDaniel

Wayne Napier

Deann Allen

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Babylon

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2013
Amon
Stan

Somerset, KY

#23 Jul 20, 2013
Yes, student achievement and principal performance matters, thank you for making mention of this important qualifier for a Superintendent.
shaker wrote:
Todd McDaniel will be next superintendent his school has been one of the top schools in the county since he has been princpal.Sexton and murrays schools were in the bottom five in the state you can't put someone in there that cannot even run a grade school and let them be super.
La la la

London, KY

#31 Aug 4, 2013
hammer wrote:
yea i agree we need someone who has had experience as principal and has done a good job with there school GO TODD.
Todd all the way
Missy

London, KY

#32 Aug 4, 2013
shaker wrote:
Todd McDaniel will be next superintendent his school has been one of the top schools in the county since he has been princpal.Sexton and murrays schools were in the bottom five in the state you can't put someone in there that cannot even run a grade school and let them be super.
todd doesn't even do his job at hacker. We teach the test you dummies, makes it easier to ace those tests!!!
lil stan

London, KY

#33 Aug 4, 2013
I think the mayor should run the schools,,,he does such a fine job running the city.
Citizen

London, KY

#45 Aug 18, 2013
Who has applied for the job?
loco

London, KY

#47 Aug 23, 2013
When do they select a new super
Jimmy jizz

London, KY

#48 Aug 25, 2013
That's the way the Cookie crumbles hahaha
Not surprised

London, KY

#49 Aug 29, 2013
I was not a bit surprised that Cookie (who claims she can't stand Robert Stivers) put his hand-picked choice in for superintendent. So to those of you who liked the way the superintendent's office has been controlled for the last few years - you should be happy cause you have more of the same! Cookie not only let down but she stabbed in the back the group of people that always supported her. She has no loyalty and apparently no common sense. Sleep well Cookie... So - good folks - your school system will be run by Tim Couch's cousin, who - just like Tim - doesn't send his kids to school in the district he controls. Amon Couch doesn't want to live in Clay County - only take his salary with him across the county line. The board of education members must be so proud!! They've got ANOTHER out of towner on the payroll!!
parent

Manchester, KY

#50 Aug 29, 2013
Not surprised wrote:
I was not a bit surprised that Cookie (who claims she can't stand Robert Stivers) put his hand-picked choice in for superintendent. So to those of you who liked the way the superintendent's office has been controlled for the last few years - you should be happy cause you have more of the same! Cookie not only let down but she stabbed in the back the group of people that always supported her. She has no loyalty and apparently no common sense. Sleep well Cookie... So - good folks - your school system will be run by Tim Couch's cousin, who - just like Tim - doesn't send his kids to school in the district he controls. Amon Couch doesn't want to live in Clay County - only take his salary with him across the county line. The board of education members must be so proud!! They've got ANOTHER out of towner on the payroll!!
It had to take more votes than just Cookie. Did all of them vote for Couch?
Not surprised

London, KY

#51 Aug 30, 2013
She was deciding vote and only one who swore to all who elected her that Robert Stivers and Tim Couch and the like would NOT control the school board. Other two Amon Supporters did exactly what they were put in office to do - never lied to a soul.
parent wrote:
<quoted text>
It had to take more votes than just Cookie. Did all of them vote for Couch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr they 131,618
Aunt Bees restaurant buy free turkey 2 hr joe 7
Rapture Sheeple Still Laughing At CHRISTIANS 8 hr USA 6
People working in clay on ssi 8 hr USA 5
Who is amanda ross ? 8 hr apple 1
wild bills meth (Mar '12) 8 hr jim 27
lowlifes 15 hr lol 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester People Search