Have you heard

Louisville, KY

#210 Aug 12, 2013
How did the federal judge rule today regarding Doug and Stivers? Are they getting out? If so, under what circumstances?
hatesbackbiters

London, KY

#211 Aug 12, 2013
Have you heard wrote:
How did the federal judge rule today regarding Doug and Stivers? Are they getting out? If so, under what circumstances?
Sad to say they are not getting out any time soon. I really hate it for their families.
clay 1

Mount Vernon, KY

#212 Aug 13, 2013
Thats a perfect example of what should happen to anyone that has total disregard for the law. Adams and Stivers both showed that fine example of clay county attitude when they were out on bond before their trial. They brought this on themselves. Nobody should be crying over it.
If any of them happen to be innocent I hope they get cut loose and go free today. They should if they are innocent. If they are guilty they should get time added on for this waste of taxpayer money
moneybags

Holton, IN

#213 Aug 13, 2013
Hopefully wrote:
Hopefully they are all out of money and none of them can post bond!
I will post clete's bond
truth is

Holton, IN

#214 Aug 13, 2013
Ol-con wrote:
<quoted text>Mr.Cletus gave me 20 years for a drug charge.just how fucking long do you think I had to stay before I got to come home to my family? It was sure in the hell alot more than four years.i had to stay that long just to get to see the parole board.
There is a difference..... You were guilty and the Clay 8 are NOT.
Have you heard

Louisville, KY

#215 Aug 13, 2013
moneybags wrote:
<quoted text>I will post clete's bond
No need goober! He is already out.
tommy

Middlesboro, KY

#216 Aug 14, 2013
who
hatesbackbiters

London, KY

#217 Aug 14, 2013
They was all guilty of something
Agree

Liberty, KY

#218 Aug 14, 2013
Yes they were.
olderthandirt

Flat Lick, KY

#219 Aug 14, 2013
hatesbackbiters wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say one was involved in a murder years ago, but not 2 of them
No, two or three involved is right. A couple of those murders you probably don't know about.
vampitre

Corbin, KY

#220 Aug 14, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference..... You were guilty and the Clay 8 are NOT.
I think they should put you back in all drug dealers should go to jail for good and never get out that would stop this crap
joebob

London, KY

#221 Aug 15, 2013
I personally think and believe with all of that's happened with this vote buying investigating going on someone should investigate the people selling their Votes many lives were given to give just so we had the right to vote and these Vote sellers are as much to blame as anyone you can't buy what's "not for sale" another thing how many of you bought food stamps and how many of you sold them? think of these little children you are helping go hungry so these parents can get themselves High.How many of you bought some hard working persons belongings form some thief because you got it Cheep,I could go and on but I think you get the picture Sometimes we let our Halo down so all you with your opinions of everyone Look around your Family and maybe just maybe you may remember Who you are.
hatesbackbiters

London, KY

#222 Aug 15, 2013
joebob wrote:
I personally think and believe with all of that's happened with this vote buying investigating going on someone should investigate the people selling their Votes many lives were given to give just so we had the right to vote and these Vote sellers are as much to blame as anyone you can't buy what's "not for sale" another thing how many of you bought food stamps and how many of you sold them? think of these little children you are helping go hungry so these parents can get themselves High.How many of you bought some hard working persons belongings form some thief because you got it Cheep,I could go and on but I think you get the picture Sometimes we let our Halo down so all you with your opinions of everyone Look around your Family and maybe just maybe you may remember Who you are.
Agreed!!
aaa

London, KY

#223 Aug 15, 2013
joebob wrote:
Sure it's all wrong, but how the hell can you compare selling a food stamp card to selling a vote that gave these crooks control over the whole county? When they ran the county, many good people who wanted a job couldn't get one because all the cushy good jobs were occupied by their family and friends, crimes were committed, and I could go on and on. Do not try and minimize what they did. Their little shenanigans affected the whole county!!!
The truth

United States

#224 Aug 15, 2013
Sure it's all wrong, but how the hell can you compare selling a food stamp card to selling a vote,.!! Sailing your food stamps is your right to break the law or government, but your voting right is a privlidage as a u.s. citizen something you can loose and when poor people in this county as an option of or getting a $20/$50 dollar bill for a small favor then their easily tempted to take the money when we are the poorest county in this state of 120 counties. They knew what they were doing it was permetated years and years ago when most of us where in dippers these greedy bunch was able to see our future to profit or better their families with a little for thought into our future
hatesbackbiters

London, KY

#225 Aug 15, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it's all wrong, but how the hell can you compare selling a food stamp card to selling a vote,.!! Sailing your food stamps is your right to break the law or government, but your voting right is a privlidage as a u.s. citizen something you can loose and when poor people in this county as an option of or getting a $20/$50 dollar bill for a small favor then their easily tempted to take the money when we are the poorest county in this state of 120 counties. They knew what they were doing it was permetated years and years ago when most of us where in dippers these greedy bunch was able to see our future to profit or better their families with a little for thought into our future
Vote fraud has been going on since this has been a country. Lets get real these men didn't start a new fad! The president buys votes with huge corporations, as well as all your congress and senate. Votes was originally bought in this area by moonshiners. If you really watch your news and know anything about this so called great country you would know that, sure they bought votes and its illegal, but come on life sentences! The other dipsticks I discussed are getting paid to buy votes. Priorities are so screwed up in this World! How about watch any headline news and you will see this country is crumbling around us. Much bigger problems in this town and for sure in our world,
weezy

London, KY

#226 Aug 16, 2013
joebob

Somerset, KY
Joebob your post 221 should be an eyeopener for all of us. It makes more sense than any other post on this thread.
flitter

London, KY

#233 Aug 19, 2013
Jaymie Evering

Ashburn, VA
Jaymie take your rascist shit somewhere else. Shove it up ur ass or something. We dont need or want it here
Whatup

Flat Lick, KY

#234 Aug 19, 2013
227 through 232 missing.
GoodOlClay

Manchester, KY

#235 Aug 19, 2013
Let em all Burn! Clay is a shit hole that has been run by crooks since ....... Forever. PERIOD. Holla at ya boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 161,073
hottie working at McDonalds 10 hr maybe the girl 6
What's going on? 13 hr Huka 5
Please Vote and share this City Council Poll. 22 hr 4yearstomuch 25
taxes and food stamps (Jan '11) Sun Yep 48
Clay County Little League website (Apr '10) Sun Yep 7
Southern Accents Sun Mike gross 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages