Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

someone wrote:
people, it doesn't even matter anymore whether or not they should or should not be in prision. the fact is, they have pulled their time. everyone is so quick to judge these guys just because of who they are you form a image of them as being TERRIBLE people, when they're not! they sold a few votes, yes they were convicted of that, they've been in prison for almost 4 years, that's enough time to serve for selling some votes. they never murdered nobody, they never killed a dozen people, they sold some votes! it was wrong, but they've served their time for that and they should come back to their families. stop "profiling" these people as being bottom of the barrell criminals, because they are not. they are intelligent men, who served the community, made a few bad decisions, paid for them by serving their time, now they should be free.
"served the community" lol, "a few bad decisions" lol.
Have you heard anything

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

It looks like Doug Adams has been booked in the Fayette County Detention Center. Does anyone know anything?
Domino

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Looks like 3 have pleaded guilty in order for a deal.
yep

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Had enough pull with the democrats to swing the Obama appeals court.
Question

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Domino wrote:
Looks like 3 have pleaded guilty in order for a deal.
Which ones and where is this information. I can't blame them.
And The Story Goes

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

......then there were Five.....
Question

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

And The Story Goes wrote:
......then there were Five.....
Which ones?
Kydotcom

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

The two Morris and Bowling. Its on Kentucky.com
Ratsroll

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Look out Clay 5 and un indicted co conspirators!!! Looks like at least three gonna let the cats out of the bag!!!
need to jail vote sellers

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Maybe they will name the people and whole families that sell their votes. They are just as guilty, but they are never arrested. These people wait for the local elections to sell theirvotes so they can buy more alcohol and drugs. What a waste these people are to society. They live on welfare, sell their foodstamps, and nobody cares. When will this waste be stopped? The working people cannot keep these programs going for much longer. The end is in sight. I am tired of all the abuse that is allowed to continue. Somebody needs to start doing their jobs and stop this waste before it's too late.
Have you heard

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

need to jail vote sellers wrote:
Maybe they will name the people and whole families that sell their votes. They are just as guilty, but they are never arrested. These people wait for the local elections to sell theirvotes so they can buy more alcohol and drugs. What a waste these people are to society. They live on welfare, sell their foodstamps, and nobody cares. When will this waste be stopped? The working people cannot keep these programs going for much longer. The end is in sight. I am tired of all the abuse that is allowed to continue. Somebody needs to start doing their jobs and stop this waste before it's too late.
Ok Melanda!
hazard

Marysville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

When is the next trial?
Well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Person wrote:
<quoted text> "served the community" lol, "a few bad decisions" lol.
I bet you don't have a clue the hell they put some people through to get their way and clear the way for their partners in crimes. I hope they rot before they die and stink themselves to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 193 of193
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DemocRATS 144,675
russell corum 7 min Fed Up 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 25 min only me 16,114
changes to wklb swap shop 28 min True 43
Why WKLB 35 min Good Show With John 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 58 min ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr question 81,544
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••