Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 9
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Are we happy

Nancy, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2013
HOW MANY ARE HAPPY MOST OF THE BIG TIME DRUG DEALERS ARE LOCKED UP.
theyallneedtobe

Manchester, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2013
too dang bad that there are still some what "little" time drug dealers that still roam as freely and happily as they want, comment if you know of any of these dealers that need to be shut down just as bad as the big ones do I know of one on the mile stretch and one that used to live there know lives closer to Jackson county I think?? people like this makes me sick
really

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Marty and penny wolfe on radar
So So

Manchester, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Don't know where ur at , but what makes u think most of the big time dealers are locked up? Lock one up = get two more.
Look A Bout

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2013
One trip to town to see all the druggies wandering about makes one wonder just how many are locked up!!!
agree

Manchester, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2013
So So wrote:
Don't know where ur at , but what makes u think most of the big time dealers are locked up? Lock one up = get two more.
true
Are we happy

London, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2013
flitter wrote:
Im still waitin on the law to get dex h. Everytime they arrest his thieving drug dealing ass he rats his way out of it.
Im still wondering when some pissed off daddy is going to shoot his balls off for statutory rape. He likes em really young. 12 and 13 year old girls dont need to be anywhere where he can get to them.
tmth is same way likes them young.
comunity watch goose rock

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2013
clean up goose rock !! jeff Ghent ,,brumleys grocery.. wendall wayne myers mouth grannies branch .. gary right hand fork of billies branch ..

Jeff oakely at ray howards ..

poohey myers mouth grannies branch .. all these drive ways are like a wendyies drive through..

then you got that nasty lookin guy they call shy ..ewww grannies branch

why is nothing done ...when you pay the right people off you get by $$
Awoman

London, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2013
comunity watch goose rock wrote:
clean up goose rock !! jeff Ghent ,,brumleys grocery.. wendall wayne myers mouth grannies branch .. gary right hand fork of billies branch ..
Jeff oakely at ray howards ..
poohey myers mouth grannies branch .. all these drive ways are like a wendyies drive through..
then you got that nasty lookin guy they call shy ..ewww grannies branch
why is nothing done ...when you pay the right people off you get by $$
there isn't anything going on at Ray HICKS now so leave his name out of this shit. He is very ill and doesn't need to be troubled because his name is involved in this kind of talk. Ray is a good man.
ocsar

Williamsburg, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2013
I seen old ray hiIcksS up brumleys grocery ..my bet is he was getting him some form of TABLET.The old man as got on the TABLETS ..I SEEN HIM PLENTY TIMES UP BRUMLEYS GROCERY.

AND THAT IS A FACT...
commnumity

Williamsburg, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2013
comunity watch goose rock wrote:
clean up goose rock !! jeff Ghent ,,brumleys grocery.. wendall wayne myers mouth grannies branch .. gary right hand fork of billies branch ..
Jeff oakely at ray howards ..
poohey myers mouth grannies branch .. all these drive ways are like a wendyies drive through..
then you got that nasty lookin guy they call shy ..ewww grannies branch
why is nothing done ...when you pay the right people off you get by $$
They paid off Edd Jordaan..

bragged said it just took 5000 cash to get out it when the ROARK girl wired ..Pricilla roarks girl which her mom has now passed..
lol

London, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2013
they got one last night for dui ora lou she is a dealer from curry branch......
GHENT PHARMACY

Williamsburg, KY

#17 Sep 22, 2013
DROVE BY JEFF GHENTS PHARMACY FIRST TRAILER RIGHT HAND FORK BILLIES BRANCH..PHARMACY WAS WIDE OPEN LOOK LIKE 3 CARS.. THERE WAS MORE THERE AT JEFF GHENT PHARMACY ..THAN AT THE HAPPY HILL CHURCH SERVICES .WORSHIPPING GOD...WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO...
HOPE JEFF GHENT DONT KILL HIS NEW GIRLS FREIND OUT OF SAND HILL
GOOD OLD RAY

Williamsburg, KY

#18 Sep 22, 2013
ocsar wrote:
I seen old ray hiIcksS up brumleys grocery ..my bet is he was getting him some form of TABLET.The old man as got on the TABLETS ..I SEEN HIM PLENTY TIMES UP BRUMLEYS GROCERY.
AND THAT IS A FACT...
He has been up there ..I seen him to don't try to act like he is a outstanding person in the community..far from it
lilfoot

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jan 4, 2014
Are we happy wrote:
HOW MANY ARE HAPPY MOST OF THE BIG TIME DRUG DEALERS ARE LOCKED UP.
iI have been serving people hard drugs all my life since age 12-13,iI have been selling for so long that iI rather let multiple other people sell my drugs for me!! this is a mafia organisation/conspirAcy that will never ever dstop..iI am the man that ships drus to directly to your door step!

Since: Oct 13

Somerset, KY

#20 Jan 4, 2014
decriminalization is the answer, just look at Colorado and the pacific northwest. crime rates down across the board, drug prices sky high so only those who can afford them do them. Legal sale of alcohol in Manchester as an example, criminal activity down, tax income from those sales way up, community growing in spite of the illegal drug market, poor economy, and decline in population.
weezy

London, KY

#21 Jan 4, 2014
Bears dad I have been watching the legalization efforts and I applaud them wholeheartedly. Tobacco is the killer drug and its probably the real gateway drug law enforcement and lots of other people try to convince us that marijuana is. Most Americans know the truth so why are those liars still putting the lies out there. Mite have something to do with big money in politicians bank accounts from putting marijuana offenders in prison for long stretches when they should be home working and taking care of their families.
The only problem I see with legalizatin efforts is the fact that greedy politicians have placed such a heavy tax on the product that they have actually helped the drug cartels maintain a foothold in America
I read where pot was selling for around 400 an ounce in colorado.
If you want to smoke weed you can buy the best around for around 200 an ounce on the street. What idiot is going to pay 400 when 200 dollars will get you the same stuff? Not very many I can assure you
It will take time to get the kinks out but as it stands today I dont think legalization is going to do anything to get rid of the criminal element in the marijuana industry. That should have been a priority instead of an afterthought . Proves to me somebody didnt do their research on whats going to accomplish their goals
I look forward to the day when marijuana is completely legal all across America simply because it will remove around a million nonviolent offenders from the prison system and allow them to go home to their families where they should have been all along and it will lighten the load on the tax payers tremendously
Can I get an Amen on that.

Since: Oct 13

Somerset, KY

#22 Jan 4, 2014
weezy wrote:
Bears dad I have been watching the legalization efforts and I applaud them wholeheartedly. Tobacco is the killer drug and its probably the real gateway drug law enforcement and lots of other people try to convince us that marijuana is. Most Americans know the truth so why are those liars still putting the lies out there. Mite have something to do with big money in politicians bank accounts from putting marijuana offenders in prison for long stretches when they should be home working and taking care of their families.
The only problem I see with legalizatin efforts is the fact that greedy politicians have placed such a heavy tax on the product that they have actually helped the drug cartels maintain a foothold in America
I read where pot was selling for around 400 an ounce in colorado.
If you want to smoke weed you can buy the best around for around 200 an ounce on the street. What idiot is going to pay 400 when 200 dollars will get you the same stuff? Not very many I can assure you
It will take time to get the kinks out but as it stands today I dont think legalization is going to do anything to get rid of the criminal element in the marijuana industry. That should have been a priority instead of an afterthought . Proves to me somebody didnt do their research on whats going to accomplish their goals
I look forward to the day when marijuana is completely legal all across America simply because it will remove around a million nonviolent offenders from the prison system and allow them to go home to their families where they should have been all along and it will lighten the load on the tax payers tremendously
Can I get an Amen on that.
absolutely. But as in so many communities across our country, the drug problem is no longer marijuana, but rather methamphetamine and opioids. Is this by any chance elis' aunt?
Competition

Williamsburg, KY

#23 Jan 4, 2014
weezy wrote:
Bears dad I have been watching the legalization efforts and I applaud them wholeheartedly. Tobacco is the killer drug and its probably the real gateway drug law enforcement and lots of other people try to convince us that marijuana is. Most Americans know the truth so why are those liars still putting the lies out there. Mite have something to do with big money in politicians bank accounts from putting marijuana offenders in prison for long stretches when they should be home working and taking care of their families.
The only problem I see with legalizatin efforts is the fact that greedy politicians have placed such a heavy tax on the product that they have actually helped the drug cartels maintain a foothold in America
I read where pot was selling for around 400 an ounce in colorado.
If you want to smoke weed you can buy the best around for around 200 an ounce on the street. What idiot is going to pay 400 when 200 dollars will get you the same stuff? Not very many I can assure you
It will take time to get the kinks out but as it stands today I dont think legalization is going to do anything to get rid of the criminal element in the marijuana industry. That should have been a priority instead of an afterthought . Proves to me somebody didnt do their research on whats going to accomplish their goals
I look forward to the day when marijuana is completely legal all across America simply because it will remove around a million nonviolent offenders from the prison system and allow them to go home to their families where they should have been all along and it will lighten the load on the tax payers tremendously
Can I get an Amen on that.
Looks like your government just got in to the big money drug dealing business.

Since: Oct 13

Somerset, KY

#24 Jan 4, 2014
Competition wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like your government just got in to the big money drug dealing business.
they have been for years, and not just drugs, but the entire medical industry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Obama Zombies 151,558
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min maverick21 2,194
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min BRAIN STORM 130,638
Roy Gibson 1 hr karma 19
Why WKLB 2 hr Fact 61
Smith Boys 7 hr someone who cares 1
Jessica Young AKA Bean 7 hr Big momma 3
Melanda Adams 7 hr Know her well 15
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••