New Life Church
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
good news

Cleveland, GA

#1 Mar 17, 2008
Have you all heard about what happen at New Life Church last night? They had a girl get healed of complete deafness. It was Angie Smiths daughter in law.

“Live, Love and Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

London, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2008
Now that is good news. Worth Shouting......so everyone hears.

We serve and Awesome God!!!!!!!
great

Macon, GA

#3 Mar 17, 2008
If that is true then that is wonderful for her.

Since: Feb 08

Madisonville, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2008
good news wrote:
Have you all heard about what happen at New Life Church last night? They had a girl get healed of complete deafness. It was Angie Smiths daughter in law.
may i ask where the church is?
reb

Since: Oct 07

Manchester

#6 Mar 18, 2008
That's so great! It can happen :-)
I miss my church, it was called new life...but our pastor moved to Florida...where's this one @?
manchesterborn

Aurora, OH

#7 Mar 18, 2008
I think it is still across from the hibbard truck stop behind jay grays. Unless they have moved. Scott is the pastor up there i think still he used to be at horse creek holiness. That church is a church you will walk into and forever be changed. whooa i can feel the holy ghost rising up in me as i type about it.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2008
every now and then god lets people know he still exists.
BoJangles

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2008
kindly dragon wrote:
every now and then god lets people know he still exists.
now KINDLY' i know you was meaning well' but,
EVERY NOW AND THEN<??? ummmm hmmmummm kindly,GOD IS ALWAYS THERE FOR US,,NOT JUST EVERY NOW N THEN' I MEAN ALWAYS' I THINK WITHOUT THINKIN YOU SPOKED,LMAO....maybe you meant to say,,,,,,,,,EVERY NOW N THEN/////we let GOD kow were still here,,,,,,,,,,for example,what im sayin is,,GOD IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THERE FOR US ALWAYS,AND ALWAYS WILL.as he PROMISED HE WOULD BE AND WILL BE,,,,,,,,,, MAYBE if we git our heads out of our RUMPS every now n then,we would notice him more than EVERY NOW N THEN...lol..........your a nice guy KINDLY" you did mean he is there for us,but like i says when you typed EVERY NOW N THEN'...you was really in your MIND meaning he is THERE for us and he still lets us know ... we jest needa act like we know and weis worried... were not perfect and wasn't intended to be i dont reckon,but honeslty WE ALL NEEDA TRY N DO OUR BESTIS'S TO BE AS CLOSE AS WE CAN BE TO BEING THE MOST PERFECT THING WE CAN BE FOR GOD,NOT THAT WE WILL EVER BE PERFECT CUZ WE WON'T.BUT IF WE ALL REALLY DID TRY,HE WOULD BE GOOD ENUFF,AND THATS ALL THAT WOULD MATTER IN GODS E YES... WERE REALLY GOOD ENUFF RIGHT NOW,LONG AS WE TRY OUR BEST TO DO RIGHT AND DO AS HE ASK US TO DO,,BELIEVE' BELIEVE,BELIEVE,AND THATS ONE THING I SURELY DO,IS BELIEVE IN HIM,I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ALWAYS WILLL GOD PUT ME HERE AND GAVE ME LIFE,I LOVE GOD=JUSUS''''''OUR LORD AND SAVIOR''''''''''MAY GOD BLESS US ALL..........
Crazy K

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2008
Sweet
jackie

London, KY

#11 Mar 22, 2008
This sounds like a place i would wont to come to and listen to the word of god where is it located at what day do they have church and what time
jackie

London, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2008
idont no why it said i was from lexington im from london
wondering

Clay City, KY

#13 Mar 22, 2008
good news wrote:
Have you all heard about what happen at New Life Church last night? They had a girl get healed of complete deafness. It was Angie Smiths daughter in law.
Is this the church that Scott Kilburn pastors at??
Thats great news wherever its at!!!

“journal the journey”

Since: Jul 07

Reading, Ohio

#14 Mar 22, 2008
God is great all the time..........
THE TRUTH

London, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2008
NEW LIFE CHURCH IS LOCATED ON HWY 421 ACROSS FROM JAY GRAYS AND ROUTE 11 BARBOURVILLE RD. SERVICE TIMES ARE SUNDAY NIGHT AT 6PM AND THURSDAY AT 7PM. PASTOR IS SCOTT KILBORN AND THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME AWESOME SERVICES. THEY REALLY BELIEVE IN PRAISING GOD, THERE IS SO MUCH FREEDOM THERE. IT IS NON-DENOMINATIONAL SO EVERYONE IS WELCOME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.NEWLIFECHURCHKY.COM
u r right

Clay City, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2008
THE TRUTH wrote:
NEW LIFE CHURCH IS LOCATED ON HWY 421 ACROSS FROM JAY GRAYS AND ROUTE 11 BARBOURVILLE RD. SERVICE TIMES ARE SUNDAY NIGHT AT 6PM AND THURSDAY AT 7PM. PASTOR IS SCOTT KILBORN AND THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME AWESOME SERVICES. THEY REALLY BELIEVE IN PRAISING GOD, THERE IS SO MUCH FREEDOM THERE. IT IS NON-DENOMINATIONAL SO EVERYONE IS WELCOME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.NEWLIFECHURCHKY.COM
bump for New Life Church!! I cant wit to tell everyone what happened!!! Scott used to come to our church some, he sure held some good revivals.
Keep me updated!! I hope the Lord continues to bless!! I need to get down thier sometime, we are abut 50 miles or so away.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#17 Mar 23, 2008
BoJangles wrote:
<quoted text>now KINDLY' i know you was meaning well' but,
EVERY NOW AND THEN<??? ummmm hmmmummm kindly,GOD IS ALWAYS THERE FOR US,,NOT JUST EVERY NOW N THEN' I MEAN ALWAYS' I THINK WITHOUT THINKIN YOU SPOKED,LMAO....maybe you meant to say,,,,,,,,,EVERY NOW N THEN/////we let GOD kow were still here,,,,,,,,,,for example,what im sayin is,,GOD IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THERE FOR US ALWAYS,AND ALWAYS WILL.as he PROMISED HE WOULD BE AND WILL BE,,,,,,,,,, MAYBE if we git our heads out of our RUMPS every now n then,we would notice him more than EVERY NOW N THEN...lol..........your a nice guy KINDLY" you did mean he is there for us,but like i says when you typed EVERY NOW N THEN'...you was really in your MIND meaning he is THERE for us and he still lets us know ... we jest needa act like we know and weis worried... were not perfect and wasn't intended to be i dont reckon,but honeslty WE ALL NEEDA TRY N DO OUR BESTIS'S TO BE AS CLOSE AS WE CAN BE TO BEING THE MOST PERFECT THING WE CAN BE FOR GOD,NOT THAT WE WILL EVER BE PERFECT CUZ WE WON'T.BUT IF WE ALL REALLY DID TRY,HE WOULD BE GOOD ENUFF,AND THATS ALL THAT WOULD MATTER IN GODS E YES... WERE REALLY GOOD ENUFF RIGHT NOW,LONG AS WE TRY OUR BEST TO DO RIGHT AND DO AS HE ASK US TO DO,,BELIEVE' BELIEVE,BELIEVE,AND THATS ONE THING I SURELY DO,IS BELIEVE IN HIM,I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ALWAYS WILLL GOD PUT ME HERE AND GAVE ME LIFE,I LOVE GOD=JUSUS''''''OUR LORD AND SAVIOR''''''''''MAY GOD BLESS US ALL..........
i know he is there,you know he is there but most people dont know that so,like i said,every now and then he proves it to the silly humans.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#18 Mar 23, 2008
Rhonda J wrote:
God is great all the time..........
of course he is
ALL

East Bernstadt, KY

#19 Aug 30, 2008
JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS. IS ALL YOU NEED
shygirl

Martin, KY

#20 May 29, 2009
Did Phil Wynn used to pastor this church or is this a different church. His church was located on Hwy 11 too.
Follower

Corbin, KY

#21 May 29, 2009
shygirl wrote:
Did Phil Wynn used to pastor this church or is this a different church. His church was located on Hwy 11 too.
Phillip Wynn pastors New Life Church on Hwy 11 across from Trace Branch Road in Knox County,

Scotty Kilburn is the pastor of New Life Church now located across from CBS and behind the Lighthouse in Manchester, Kentucky. New Life Church moved from the Garrard location on Hwy 11 into what was formerly Community Church.

Both churches are growing and doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Mickey402 149,999
Tim Lawson 3 hr Anonymous 9
Ashley 14 hr Beve Begley 4
Beve Begley 14 hr Beve Begley 3
Billy Joe Henson 15 hr Truth 29
Beech Creek Apartments 22 hr yesem 9
missing..searching for angela smith aka too-too Fri Former 10

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages