Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Clint wrote:
You're dead wrong about the Holiness movement. They took me in at my worst and never forced their beliefs on me. Every movement has its exceptions, but as a whole I have found no greater people in the world.
we're all sinners......right? even the pope, and billy graham, and Jolsteen.......they are put on too high of pedestals and that is our faults......of course those kinds of sins....should not be in the ministry........BUT again.........none of the clergy is without sin.......people keep forgetting that....thats why they need our prayers too
robbie

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

im still disgusgusted Dave of Phoenix......your portrayal of all of BHC based upon the actions of a man that I once loved and considered to be a man of God is shameless....those folks are loving and caring people and I know that for a fact....im not fooling myself...i know without a shadow of a doubt that the accusations against their/our pastor destroyed many a persons faith...but the church members are the most caring people Ive ever met
coalminer

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

The bible tells you as a christian don't take the word of any man, take the word he sent you the bible. Man will deceive you, uses you, lie to you, cheat you and many other things but Gods word will never fail you. As for you so called christian, calling names, pointing fingers or what else you seem to enjoy, its a shame you call yourselfs christians. If you would spend as much time reading God word as you do griping, back biting, wagging your tongues with gossip then you know God hates pretend christians calls them hot house lillies. Jesus was not a bapistist, catholic, holiness or any other denomintion, man made up that title, God calls us his children and expects us to act like children of a living God not some title name congregation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min JOE NASTY 146,077
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min SNYB 128,539
Donya Foutch 4 hr mamma seys 13
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 8 hr Anybody KNow 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr dodo 81,563
Charles Ray 9 hr news 1
mikes Tobacco 11 hr Man 9
•••
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters