Fake Jobs and Big salary's at school ...

Fake Jobs and Big salary's at school board

Posted in the Manchester Forum

principal

London, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
always at clay county
PUBLIC

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Where are the public postings of these jobs?What are we afraid of?Come on surely we have NOTHING to hide. Let's get it ALL out in the open. CHAAA CHING
haha

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
principal wrote:
always at clay county
cc 4 u
curious

London, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2013
PUBLIC wrote:
Where are the public postings of these jobs?What are we afraid of?Come on surely we have NOTHING to hide. Let's get it ALL out in the open. CHAAA CHING
I agree with you. Why aren't the school jobs posted somewhere for everybody to see? They were at one time, what happen did some fishy business go on? I think they should be back on the web site, other jobs have their's posted.
NEW BOARD MEMBERS

Pella, IA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Come on BOARD MEMBERS letter rip.Stand up for the teachers of clay county and clean the board out.That's where the problem is.Start at the TOP and work your way down.
Need a job

London, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
What do you mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min JustJoe 177,743
Johnny Johnson 6 min Lying johnny 8
Heard fbi are in town 10 min Honest 21
To The Voters 38 min coon dog 14
Meth addicts 58 min Pitiful 1
Vote shame 1 hr Peanut 8
Hoochie getting old 9 hr Whose laughing now 4
Shooting on sacker 14 hr Gypsey 26
Clay county sheriff Tue Giveitarest 54

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages