go boy

Manchester, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2010
What do you think about GARY GREGORY? Did you see his name on the news last night? There were other names mentioned as well are there more arrest to come
curious

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2010
gary if you read this all i can say is remember the woman on the court house and what she stands for. do you remember gary the statement the scale of justice? its starting to tilt against you now mr gregory.
No Saint

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2010
If the Federal authorities have proof that these people scammmed four million dollars from the tax payers and don't do any thing about it.... then they should just open the jail doors and let every person that is doing time for theif walk out. ONE theif is no worse than the other. You know some people say they would shoot a theif if they caught them. Think about it. What is the difference.
JUSTICE FOR ALL

Manchester, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2010
get ready the langoleres are coming for you.They will eat you up..HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE PUT AWAY REAL SOON.WHEN THIS FIRST TRIAL IS OVER YOUR TRIAL WILL BE NEXT.YOU KNOW NO ONE WILL SHOW YOU ANY MERCY.The same way you did the POOR people you proscuited.YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS HAVE ALREADY ADDED YOUR NAME TO THE PIE.YOU KNOW THE FEDS MUST GIVE YOU TIME IN PRISON JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE OTHER CROOKS.
kqq

Manchester, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2010
take the tampering with the jury james phillps with you, he is one og the biggest crook yet,but rich
Fed Up

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2010
I knew it was bad in CC but i didn't know that every S O B in office in Manchester was crooked.What about the M P D was they all in on it too.Seems if they was so stupid that they didn't know,their to dumb to be a police officer and if they knew and did nothing they need to be in Frankfort with the rest of them. Maybe justice will be served in CC after all these years.

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#7 Mar 12, 2010
I am thrilled the sorry S.O.B HAS been told on...reaping time for that sorry S.O.B.
hangon

London, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2010
this is the best thing thats happened to clay co in years. i just hope and pray the jury dose the right thing and send these eight to jail and hopefully the rest will follow.
someday

Manchester, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2010
how long do you think it will be until the feds pick up the last list of people named? You know it wont be long.RUN BABY RUN.If that last bunch had any sense they would leave the country.Like always they are not afaraid.They think they are above the law.If i were one of those guys i would leave the country to a place where they could not get me back.MAYBE they know some more people to tell on.MAYBE some more people need to worry.I just love the game of dominos,dont you
USA

London, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2010
go boy wrote:
What do you think about GARY GREGORY? Did you see his name on the news last night? There were other names mentioned as well are there more arrest to come
Now here's one stupid individual!!Go Boy, Do you really think that theres someone on this forum that can truthfully answer your question? Let me ask you a question, What do you think of Gary Gregory? And remember I can get you name and address in less that 5 minutes, I just want your thoughts on Mr. Gregory. Ok? Thanks.DCR

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 13, 2010
USA wrote:
<quoted text>Now here's one stupid individual!!Go Boy, Do you really think that theres someone on this forum that can truthfully answer your question? Let me ask you a question, What do you think of Gary Gregory? And remember I can get you name and address in less that 5 minutes, I just want your thoughts on Mr. Gregory. Ok? Thanks.DCR
i dont know gary gregory nut ill give you 20 bucks to get the name and address of the person who has been stalking me on manchester topix forums by the name of "high sheriff","dgeneratio nx","chris hansen","chas gaylord",and a few other names in the next 20 mins.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2010
USA wrote:
<quoted text>Now here's one stupid individual!!Go Boy, Do you really think that theres someone on this forum that can truthfully answer your question? Let me ask you a question, What do you think of Gary Gregory? And remember I can get you name and address in less that 5 minutes, I just want your thoughts on Mr. Gregory. Ok? Thanks.DCR
i dont know gary gregory but ill give you 20 bucks to get the name and address of the person who has been stalking me on manchester topix forums by the name of "high sheriff","dgeneratio n x","chris hansen","chas gaylord",and a few other names in the next 20 mins.
right on

London, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2010
hangon wrote:
this is the best thing thats happened to clay co in years. i just hope and pray the jury dose the right thing and send these eight to jail and hopefully the rest will follow.
hey i totally agree its coming slow but it coming
DELL

Du Bois, PA

#14 Mar 15, 2010
Does any know someone that has had lap band surgry here in Manchester and who was the Dr.that did it.
Lets Roll

Demotte, IN

#15 Apr 14, 2010
USA wrote:
Part of the question, in the post you were replying to, was what does everyone think of Gary Greogry? Why did you only want that posters view of Mr. Greogry? Why do you think no one could truthful give their own opinion? WHY do you lie and say you can get a posters name in 5 seconds??? You know its not nice to try an intimidate people. Makes one wonder what your motive is.

Now here is my truthful opinion of him, I think he is part of the vote fraud conspirsy and other criminal acts while in office.
tre

London, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2010
he suchs
sandy

Corbin, KY

#17 Apr 15, 2010
i think you people need to get a life, get over it and move on,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 12 min texas pete 30
Marlboro Man loves getting spit fried. 53 min Marlboro Man 13
What happend to AXL last night 56 min Marlboro Man 76
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr effem 170,545
McDonald's in manchester 7 hr Justfyi 23
Linda Smallwood 10 hr Nasty jail 54
RIP peggy napier 11 hr Peggy Napier 153

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance