United States

#1 Jun 27, 2009
Where's that Greg Smith at???
I'm LOOKIN FOR HIM!!!

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

Since: Jan 09

CLAY CO..

#2 Jun 27, 2009
if u want him u know were to find him bring it ??????????
tubby flubby fat greg

London, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2009
don't worry he onlyy hits women!!

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

CLAY CO..

#5 Jun 28, 2009
tubby flubby fat greg wrote:
don't worry he onlyy hits women!!
dont hate him cause ur a pu..y
stupid

Corbin, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2009
Blubber Butt wrote:
Where's that Greg Smith at???
I'm LOOKIN FOR HIM!!!
you should know u r working with him. check your ip add. before sayin something stupid dumb ass ho!
everyone knows the hospital is the only one with that ip add. and the only one's who can use it. i know becuze i work with both of you nasty a$$es(you and greg) don't use our work for your stupid ass games b*tch, and that goes for you 2 greg!!!
Freddy

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jun 29, 2009
Freddy says GET over GREG
to freddy f_k off

Corbin, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2009
greg is a low-life, good for nothing, white trash, who hit's on women and the next time he hit's my sister i'm going to show him what a real b*tch can do. if i would have known this when he was with jackie, trust me i would have taken care of it then!!! and by the way blubber butt i know who you are and i will be by the hospital tomm. 2 take care of your 2 dollar a$$ you stupid homewreckin slut.

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

CLAY CO..

#9 Jun 30, 2009
to freddy f_k off wrote:
greg is a low-life, good for nothing, white trash, who hit's on women and the next time he hit's my sister i'm going to show him what a real b*tch can do. if i would have known this when he was with jackie, trust me i would have taken care of it then!!! and by the way blubber butt i know who you are and i will be by the hospital tomm. 2 take care of your 2 dollar a$$ you stupid homewreckin slut.
how stupid he never has been with anyone named jackie .... ur so dumb and bring it on stupid

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

CLAY CO..

#10 Jun 30, 2009
to freddy f_k off wrote:
he has never been with anyone named jackie so ur so dumb get a life ...
sorry

Corbin, KY

#11 Jun 30, 2009
wrong GREG. so don't call people you don't know stupid you little ho because i thought the one you was talkin about is the one at the hospital that works in the E.R. so before makin DUMB A$$ remarks to me you should be more specific about the GREG SMITH you are lookin for!! SO WHO'S THE DUNB A$$ HERE ME OR YOU?????
lets see

Hollywood, FL

#12 Jun 30, 2009
YOU!!!
sorry wrote:
wrong GREG. so don't call people you don't know stupid you little ho because i thought the one you was talkin about is the one at the hospital that works in the E.R. so before makin DUMB A$$ remarks to me you should be more specific about the GREG SMITH you are lookin for!! SO WHO'S THE DUNB A$$ HERE ME OR YOU?????
sorry

Corbin, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2009
lets see wrote:
YOU!!!
<quoted text>
F_CK off stupid slut. i said sorry wrong one so you need to drop it, you don't want to start this shit! with me because you will not win, trust me!
oooohhhhhh

Little Valley, NY

#14 Jun 30, 2009
sounds like typical fart cross ways to me
Freddy

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jun 30, 2009
Freddy Says , Greg has been, messing around with this girl named Jessica Rodgers......
are you sure

Little Valley, NY

#16 Jun 30, 2009
I heard it was with Randolpha
Boo Boo

Somerset, KY

#17 Jul 3, 2009
who is this guy?
guess again

AOL

#18 Jul 3, 2009
Which Greg Smith are you talking about? They are more than one.
I KNOW ITS TRUE

Somerset, KY

#19 Jul 3, 2009
if u r talking about the greg smith that is married to kacey then ya he is messing aroung on her cuz i have seen him do it to her and all the other women that he has been with
lol

Crossett, AR

#21 Jul 4, 2009
which greg smith?
Sean Hannity

London, KY

#22 Jul 4, 2009
he messed around with me too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min dissident 165,715
Mandy Sizemore is a who......... 4 hr Ahagsgs 1
Maria Medrano 4 hr Ahagsgs 2
GEORGE DEZARN aka AXL ROSE UNDER ARREST 5 hr AMH 2
get off this site and go to church (Jan '14) 7 hr lately 21
Beverly Sizemore 13 hr Leslie Bowling-Hi... 32
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr -Christopher Jarvis 812

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages