4 weedeaters green John deer ridin mo...

4 weedeaters green John deer ridin mower Troy bilt tiller plow 2 chain saws

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Please help

London, KY

#1 May 19, 2013
Please help
Please help

London, KY

#2 May 19, 2013
They got gone from Oneida area
weezy

Somerset, KY

#3 May 20, 2013
I seriously hope you find every item. More than likely your friendly neighborhood drug dealer has your stuff.
Those people do all kinds of good things for our society. They keep the population under control. They keep drugheads off the welfare and foodstamp rolls cause they are always selling stuff that kills them.
They keep semi healthy people from working cause they are always somewhere slobbering on themselves, pissing their pants and being total dead weights on their family and your family too if anyone works and pays taxes in your family.
In other words. get rid of the drug dealers in your locality and the thieving problem will be considerably less than it is now.
If your the drug dealer I hope somebody carries away all ur illegal gotten gains before the cops pack your ass away.
probley

Lexington, KY

#4 May 20, 2013
need more info on the items if you wont help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr needforreality 148,345
Pats Bar 6 hr Old Timer 9
fired!!! 6 hr About Time 2
Dollar General store Thu neighbor 5
does anyone know about the animal shelter in cl... (Mar '09) Thu yep 18
sstephanie meshell and sherman hubbard Wed Friend 11
Missing dog on martins creek Wed Missing dog 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages