Chris reid for next clay co, sheriff ...

Chris reid for next clay co, sheriff AkA .SPROUT

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Friend

Manchester, KY

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Go sprout you got my vote
helo

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2012
hell no,,,not even for dogg catcher
tee hee

London, KY

#3 Jun 9, 2012
tee hee, tee hee..he he...ha ha ha ha...lol...lol..lol...lmao...l mao...lmao....

shew thats the funniest sh1t I ever heard.
Nancy

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2012
He cant be A dog catcher.how could he be a sherriff?
Bet

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Better then the joke of a sheriff we got now.
wonders

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Did he ever get rid of the STD that he got from Shelley Hacker and gave to his wife Tracy???
Nancy

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2012
We have nothing now and we'll have nothing the nexttime. just my opion.
RESPECT_GET SOME

London, KY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
I think you people should just leave Chris Reid's name out of your mouth, he is the most kind, respectful man in this whole place.. he only done his job to make this a better more fit county to live in. you people are nothing, in my eyes.. Chris Reid means alot to me.. and he's had my respect every since I first met him. You people are only mad cause you don't have a job like he does.. you people are more than likely NOTHING BUT dirt to me. so grow up and find something better to do. i can almost guarantee he could be a CLAY CO SHERIFF.
benny

Manchester, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2013
RESPECT_GET SOME wrote:
I think you people should just leave Chris Reid's name out of your mouth, he is the most kind, respectful man in this whole place.. he only done his job to make this a better more fit county to live in. you people are nothing, in my eyes.. Chris Reid means alot to me.. and he's had my respect every since I first met him. You people are only mad cause you don't have a job like he does.. you people are more than likely NOTHING BUT dirt to me. so grow up and find something better to do. i can almost guarantee he could be a CLAY CO SHERIFF.
he dosnt do his job good.
dumb as

San Jose, CA

#13 Mar 29, 2013
I know chris reid very well. i'm good friends with one of his daughters and he'd get up at 3 in the freaking morning when he got a call bet none of you p.o.s. would do that so why should you talk about him. he does a great job with our county. so get over the bull shit. he's better then the sheriff we have now, so he has my vote. believe thatt.. Go Chriss
dumb as

San Jose, CA

#14 Mar 29, 2013
wonders wrote:
Did he ever get rid of the STD that he got from Shelley Hacker and gave to his wife Tracy???

i know this family and i'm 1000000 times positive he has no dam disease. so go find someone else to start your rumors on, that family is a great family and would help anybody. grow the he11 up you childish B1tch. seriouslyy
chris reids daughter

London, KY

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Really now? You wanna talk about my dad on topic for not doing his job? My dad has for up in the middle of the night after working all day.. even whenever he felt like total crap due to diabetes to go get dogs.. horses mules ect. That pose a threat to u all not to mention the great job he's done cleaning this hell hole up. And my dad would give anyone the shirt off his back if you needed it. So you can go ahead and just stop talking crap behind your computer screen. Come take it up with me
How dare you ungrateful pieces of shit say stuff like that about my dad. Come my way you wont be talking feral like that no more. Besides that.. my dad does not have an STD and he's not running for sheriff. But even if he were he'd do a hell of alot better than you assholes

By the way my name is Kristan Reid I live on burning springs and anytime you'd feel the need to disrespect my father again ill straighten your little act up.
Good

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Apr 1, 2013
I would vote for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Searching for him 166,390
the music thread (Jan '12) 11 hr Musikologist 311
Katilyn Jones daughter of Amy Napier 11 hr lewis1970 1
Laurel Creek Nuesing Home 12 hr Hoskins 7
Been Lovins on bridge street 14 hr David mills 1
Peggy Napier (Feb '10) 14 hr David Davies 2145 12
Miranda Sizemore Sat Bad bitch 543 13

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages