Window smasher
Person curious

London, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Did anyone here about the window that got smashed on sester holler what's up with that those people have made someone mad... Now there offering a reward for someone to turn the person who done it in lol how crazy
well well

London, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2013
I don't think it is crazy....let someone smash my windows and I will smash their face....I hope they find out who done it and beat the crap out of them..
LOL

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Jun 27, 2013
I hope they find out who done it too more than likley it was someone who knows them well they would have to know the people wasnt home and how long they was gonna be gone,, so maybe they need to look more closely then there looking,,and ask around and see if the neigbors seen anything or heard anything if it was my window to my car some one would pay very dearly who ever it was is also a chicken because they should have went to the persons face they had the problem with instead of destroying there property i know if i had that big of problem with someone i would take it up with them not there things just saying.
Person Curious

Flat Lick, KY

#4 Jul 1, 2013
Person curious wrote:
Did anyone here about the window that got smashed on sester holler what's up with that those people have made someone mad... Now there offering a reward for someone to turn the person who done it in lol how crazy
LOL
Dude

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2013
Well I don't think it's one bit funny,,, stuff is just to high these days and money is hard to come by.
word on street

Manchester, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2013
The Word on the street's is that she did it herself for insurance purposes. But I also heard that she has Lot's of enemies to! She likes to piss people off to much and they wont take her crap. so I would say someone just payed her back for all the shit she has done to them. I dont think Any of her neighbors like her. I haven't really heard anything about her boyfriend. Nit even sure if they r still together.
Who let the dog out

London, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2013
I'm pretty sure it wasn't done for insurance purposes Cause I know the people your talking about the vehicle didn't have insurance on it n that so called man she's with is a retard he probley robbed someone made them mad and as for the ones who have such a big problem with the girl Why don't you settle it face to face like adults instead of a bunch of children in high school that's clay county's problem today there's so many 2 faced people you don't know which face to smack frist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min taking my chances 170,061
Manchester Mayors Race 2018 25 min Sill Lee 24
What happend to AXL last night 1 hr Marlboro Man 52
Bull dogs standing at end of buzzard rd. 8 hr Give It A Rest 16
Badge Bunny 11 hr Fake 6
Homopathic cure for pink eye anyone? (Nov '07) 12 hr Ana 29
Gas Station owners feuding! 17 hr Dumbastocks 6

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages