Please Vote for Romney
WOW

London, KY

#22 Oct 2, 2012
coalminer wrote:
Decency you would not know decency if it kick you in the rear end, judging romney because he is a mormon and a businesman. You can whine oh i am no lib but its wrote all over you, you whine, cry when someone does not agree with your ever litle whim. No you used all the names, pretender oh i am not a lib you just ignorant, man i could careless who you help just be honest, you libs try to hide what you are but your words always shows your true colors. My attitude is just fine its truth that hurts your little feelings, you pretending not a hack democrat. if romneys so bad in your books tell me what that idiot in whitehouse done that is so great. Its sad how you pretenders get on here ready to degrade romeny saying oh i am not for obama well heck who you for the invisible candidate. Look who you suport is your business but just because someone doesn't see things your way or does not have same religious views as you doesn't make them crappy as you put it. Its a mans actions and what he does if he is honest and has morals i respect him don't care what party he from, but when you have a man suppose to be so smart as you libs think obama is tells a lady give her mom pills she to old to waste money on for surgery or a man has the uncaring for the unborn that he would want a law to have 2 doctors in and abortion room so in his words to kill that child thats my friend what i judge a man own. Then for that same man tell people he wants electric prices to triple, gas prices to be more like what europe pays and he wants to do away with coalmining and you think that is good well guess they no hope for this world fools have finaly took over.
Ditto
Just me

Mount Vernon, KY

#23 Oct 4, 2012
Romney is a billionaire who could give a shot about middle class and poor ppl. Obama had been on welfare and is the only president to have ever been on assistance. Look what he walked into. A country that was a mess because of George w Bush. It's gonna take a little more than 4 year to fix our problems. Romney doesn't care about anyone but the wealthy. He is gonna take away Medicare for the elderly he wants everyone who gets government assistance to get their lazy asses up and work he has said this in more or less words. Middle class to Romney is someone who makes $250,000 a year. I don't know about u but to me if ur making $250,000 a year if ur not rich and living the good life something is Wrong with u. Yes Everyone hates Obama care but the house voted on it. It wasn't just Obama there were a lot of ppl behind it. I think we as a country would b ignorant to vote for Romney. Just his face makes me sick he looks like he is such a liar. He pays less taxes that most Americans because he has all his money hid in other country's and yes this is true look it up. Stand up for something. Stand up and vote for a president who isn't just for the rich and wants change and Yes change isn't gonna happen over nite guys.
Yeah Right

Snellville, GA

#24 Oct 4, 2012
Just me wrote:
Romney is a billionaire who could give a shot about middle class and poor ppl. Obama had been on welfare and is the only president to have ever been on assistance. Look what he walked into. A country that was a mess because of George w Bush. It's gonna take a little more than 4 year to fix our problems. Romney doesn't care about anyone but the wealthy. He is gonna take away Medicare for the elderly he wants everyone who gets government assistance to get their lazy asses up and work he has said this in more or less words. Middle class to Romney is someone who makes $250,000 a year. I don't know about u but to me if ur making $250,000 a year if ur not rich and living the good life something is Wrong with u. Yes Everyone hates Obama care but the house voted on it. It wasn't just Obama there were a lot of ppl behind it. I think we as a country would b ignorant to vote for Romney. Just his face makes me sick he looks like he is such a liar. He pays less taxes that most Americans because he has all his money hid in other country's and yes this is true look it up. Stand up for something. Stand up and vote for a president who isn't just for the rich and wants change and Yes change isn't gonna happen over nite guys.
I agree with you totally. We were talking about it at work today and the consensus was that Romney would make a good car salesman and nothing more. People who get on here and say Romney is great obviously has not done their research on said candidate!
coalminer

London, KY

#25 Oct 4, 2012
oh more libs crying romney got money and he don't care about poor people. Obamas got money and he never held a job other then a community organizer or politican. You 2 libs crying oh romney a billionaire well if you 2 was smart you be something other then whiners crying here on topics. you say romney make a good car saleman well that lot better then obama he not make a good dog catcher, he just eat the dogs. I love how you liberal democrats cry same old wore out crap every election rebulicans wants to starve the middle class, kill old folks and keep women from there birth control. You must been on some other planet or something, yea the house and senate sneak obama care in because democrats controled both houses thats why it passed. It sad you libs always end up with hate , you either call them ignorant or lairs. If you idiots new anything about taxes you know when any person investes there money they pay first when they earn it then they pay dividen taxes. I suggest you libs study you some about investment, dividens,capital gain taxes then you might see its a profitable. I wonder if libs will ever understand anything other then run down people who prosper, people who work and people who have a desire to earn there own way not depend on government to take from others to supoport them. Now you libs can get mad call me anything you like but one thing for sure i earned what i got not took it from someone else, and yes i did build it myself.
vote

Pineville, KY

#26 Oct 4, 2012
vote for Obama and you are forfiling the Bible..
workin man

Belvidere, IL

#27 Oct 5, 2012
Just me wrote:
No one expected obama to fix our problems in four years but we did expend him to do something positive. Every thing obama has done has made our country worse. Unemployment has increased every month he has been in office. Families on welfare and food stamps have almost doubled. The only jobs obama created were unneeded government jobs. What about the 25 Czar positions he created to head up all the major departments of the government in order to bypass a congressional vote and enable him to do anything he wanted. If you look at history Czars were used in Communist countries and that is exactly where obama would like to the USA. obama has only helped the crooks and the lazy union workers. We could have been totally independent of middle eastern oil in less than 10 years but obama blocked the pipeline and stopped the offshore drilling. He also allowed the price of gas to increase more on his watch than it has in the last 20 years. This is just a sample of why we won't allow obama to destroy our country by giving him his job back. As of Dec. 31, 2012 he is fired, and will never be allowed to hold a public job again. He (Barry Soretto) needs to go back home to his muslim brothers in kenya or indonesia, or wherever he is from and help them like he has helped us.
Lil Ol Me

Flat Lick, KY

#28 Oct 5, 2012
workin man wrote:
<quoted text>
No one expected obama to fix our problems in four years but we did expend him to do something positive. Every thing obama has done has made our country worse. Unemployment has increased every month he has been in office. Families on welfare and food stamps have almost doubled. The only jobs obama created were unneeded government jobs. What about the 25 Czar positions he created to head up all the major departments of the government in order to bypass a congressional vote and enable him to do anything he wanted. If you look at history Czars were used in Communist countries and that is exactly where obama would like to the USA. obama has only helped the crooks and the lazy union workers. We could have been totally independent of middle eastern oil in less than 10 years but obama blocked the pipeline and stopped the offshore drilling. He also allowed the price of gas to increase more on his watch than it has in the last 20 years. This is just a sample of why we won't allow obama to destroy our country by giving him his job back. As of Dec. 31, 2012 he is fired, and will never be allowed to hold a public job again. He (Barry Soretto) needs to go back home to his muslim brothers in kenya or indonesia, or wherever he is from and help them like he has helped us.
Who gives a sh it what you think.
workin man

United States

#29 Oct 5, 2012
Lil Ol Me wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a sh it what you think.
Evidently you do. You need to get a job and pay back some of that money you and your family have been receiving from the government for so long. I don't understand how a healthy man with any pride or self respect can live with himself knowing he should be working and supporting his family.
coalminer

London, KY

#30 Oct 5, 2012
Working man its called sorriness, they think if they sweat it is an illness. All they can work is their mouth, either its eating or spiting out crap to tell everyone how stupid they are. The day is coming soon when they will either learn to work or go hungry, honest hardworking people tired of them leaches sponging of them.
too many deadbeats

Middlesboro, KY

#31 Oct 5, 2012
coalminer wrote:
Working man its called sorriness, they think if they sweat it is an illness. All they can work is their mouth, either its eating or spiting out crap to tell everyone how stupid they are. The day is coming soon when they will either learn to work or go hungry, honest hardworking people tired of them leaches sponging of them.
They say sweat off a welfare deadbeat would cure cancer. But I believe they will find a cure before they will get any of them to sweat. A good hard days would kill them.
willie

London, KY

#32 Oct 5, 2012
I don't know how anyone in clay co. could vote for Romney. because his middle class is 250.000 dollers up.
Obama middle class is 250.000 an down. so who is for the working man. NOT ROMNEY
nursebarb

Louisville, KY

#33 Oct 6, 2012
If any of you out there care anything about this country at all you better vote for Romney.I have looked over Obamas health care bill and if your a certain age and need surgery that will save your life you wont get it under his plan! If you hate your mom and dad or are an older generation BEWARE! Obama cares nothing about this country and its been proven the less intelligent are the ones who vote for him!
nursebarb

Louisville, KY

#34 Oct 6, 2012
I was going to say if your hate your mom and Dad or just dont wanna live you might want to vote for this person who hates the USA and is taking this country to Hell in a handbasket! My husband was in the hospital after surgery dying and a team of nurses came in ,when the doctor was called and wouldnt come in the charge nurse said thats obama care in a nutshell!!! Also one more comment Obama whispered to Russian president," When I get relected I can do what I want and reduce our nuclear capibility! Feel safer with charecter now???
nursebarb

Louisville, KY

#35 Oct 6, 2012
Your absolutely wrong willie. You have been drinking to much obama kool-aid.You will pay less taxes and get more return if you vote for Romney. You will pay more,health care included if you vote for Obama.Watch all debates and lookn at Romney closely. Obama is telling nothing but lies!!
Oh Man

Flat Lick, KY

#36 Oct 6, 2012
nursebarb wrote:
I was going to say if your hate your mom and Dad or just dont wanna live you might want to vote for this person who hates the USA and is taking this country to Hell in a handbasket! My husband was in the hospital after surgery dying and a team of nurses came in ,when the doctor was called and wouldnt come in the charge nurse said thats obama care in a nutshell!!! Also one more comment Obama whispered to Russian president," When I get relected I can do what I want and reduce our nuclear capibility! Feel safer with charecter now???
You're a real looney!!
LOL

Murray, KY

#37 Oct 6, 2012
I believe you have it a$s-backwards; isn't it Romney that wants to do away with such things?

I refuse to vote for either. And heck yeah, I have the right to complain, because I firmly believe that neither of them deserve to be in office.
Willie

London, KY

#38 Oct 6, 2012
look back through history and tell me something that a republican has done to help poor people. I will tell you that they haven't done nothing for poor people. before I would vote republican I would turn truck stop queer and head giver.
santa

London, KY

#39 Oct 6, 2012
Now we know what willie does when his ssi money is gone, he"s that dude my trucker friend said was at the truck stop at the i_75 exit with all that make up on, with the obama blouse and biden skirt on. He said he have his camera next time he was through there and take picture to send to all his trucker friends. Better beware of them truckers willie they been known to do little surgery on guys in skirts.
nursebarb

Louisville, KY

#40 Oct 6, 2012
Just me wrote:
obama has never been on welfare thats just not true.Tipical Obama lies
coalminer

London, KY

#41 Oct 6, 2012
Reading some of these loony post how obama cares so much for the middle class, heck he don't care enough about his own brother george he lives in a hut on 25 dollars a month, whats obama done for him. You poor ignorant people make me sick, oh obama cares so much, thats the typical lib line we care republicans wants you to starve, do without birth control, tax you so wealthy can have more. It such a shame so many of you come from past generation of people who worked hard to make better lives for your parents or grandparents and today you so hell bent on being satisfied with a government check, foodstamps and not interested in leaving your kids a better life to look forward to. Its no wonder we got so many ignorant kids in this world, whats happened to your hungery to have better things, your morals to were if the mans same color as you you love him, if not you hate him thats goes for all races. You irish for irish desent, blacks for blacks, whites for whites, and so on what happened to looking at another human and see there character, morals,dignity,or there reputation as what you judge them on not what some political hack groups puts out there in order for them to get power. When will americans wake up, when will clay countains wake up realize, no party, no political group, and no one person is responsible for there lives. You that get out here make a family its your responsibility to care for them. You that get out here make bad choices and end up either on drugs, alcohol or pregnant with a child, it your responsibility to change not people to change for you. As God tells you its your ship or your life how you live it is up to you. The times now are not like in old days when slavery, mistreating of youg or women in work shops, fueds or rivaries over property, man has advanced a little in that sense.
What is so sad, you got this group saying we judge romney either because he is a mormon, or he is wealthy. Then others judge obama because he mixed race or he not a christian. I judge both these men on their charcater, morals, actions and words they say not wwhat some political group puts out. Look at the man, his words, his actions and his morals then tell me which one is more worthy of your vote. Now before the you nutcases start if a man earns his wealth honestly its no sin so use your brain and give truth to how if one is wealthy how he got it by not being honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George axl made me rob the old folks home 1 hr Georgy Porgy 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 168,988
Viruses spreed around town 1 hr Peggy Is Easy 37
PROSTITUTION ring in EAST Manchester 1 hr You fell for that 5
Ollie Webb 2 hr Really 4
Why does a jailer have a county vehicle? Fri Call 4
Bible questions Fri coalminer 15

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages