hottest girl on horse creek?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sue

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2008
I would have to say angie downey comes before the kain girl.
jannie mae

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2008
i myself thinks that teresa d. on gregory br. was very hot in her days.
freddy kreuger

Madisonville, KY

#3 Nov 23, 2008
i think you should quit changing your name and change your ip
might work better
Kane girl

Corbin, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2008
It's KANE, an Sue like no one knows who u are, Dont start stupid stuff on topix now
downey girl

Sikeston, MO

#5 Nov 24, 2008
angie is a pretty girl.. im kin to her and i think that all the downey girls on horse creek is pretty:D
Chic

Greenfield, IN

#6 Nov 24, 2008
I think Rodneys girl is the prettiest. I forget her name.
What a joke

London, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2008
I have lived on horse creek all me life and i have never seen a pertty Downey girl.lmao

And as for Angie Downey shes just nasty!!!!
she will do anyone or anything for the drugs.

She has good parents and 2 beautiful kids but she needs help she got put in jail for hitting her own mother just last mo. Now thats low!!!!
lmfao

Liberty, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2008
their mite be some pretty girls on horse creek. but they all got bad names, they are either standing on the corner at craw fish waiting for the next vehicle to roll around or standing at carl siberts waiting on the drugs to arrive.
lala

London, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2008
you all need to ask who the uglyist gurl is and i would have to say greda blue she is from craw fish
lala

London, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2008
greda is a nasty w*o#e she goes from man to man just for there money and drugs mostly drugs
the uglyest

London, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2008
janet an norma angie betty sharon all those downey girls are nasty ppl
wonders

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2008
theres this one girl all the time that i see take'n dogs out, i dont think she lives there, but i use to see her all the time outside when i rode my 4-wheeler down the road. i'd ride down everyday to see if she was out. shes rlly pretty if only i could find out who she is....
bigbear

London, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2008
the benge girl
casper

London, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2008
What a joke wrote:
I have lived on horse creek all me life and i have never seen a pertty Downey girl.lmao
And as for Angie Downey shes just nasty!!!!
she will do anyone or anything for the drugs.
She has good parents and 2 beautiful kids but she needs help she got put in jail for hitting her own mother just last mo. Now thats low!!!!
if you all r gonna get on here and say stuff about me angie downey, at least tell the truth cause i never put my hands on my mother i busted her car window and as for my kids yes they r beautiful and they r mine and i do take care of them to the best of my abilty. and as far the drugs i dont,never have and never will sell my cat for drugs!!!so get on me now who ever wrote this should have enough back bone about themself to tell me to my face insted of this silly bs way on the computer!!
Meth Addict

Madisonville, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2008
casper wrote:
<quoted text>if you all r gonna get on here and say stuff about me angie downey, at least tell the truth cause i never put my hands on my mother i busted her car window and as for my kids yes they r beautiful and they r mine and i do take care of them to the best of my abilty. and as far the drugs i dont,never have and never will sell my cat for drugs!!!so get on me now who ever wrote this should have enough back bone about themself to tell me to my face insted of this silly bs way on the computer!!
Why are you calling yourself casper?
Seen it with my own eyes

Madisonville, KY

#17 Nov 26, 2008
casper wrote:
<quoted text>if you all r gonna get on here and say stuff about me angie downey, at least tell the truth cause i never put my hands on my mother i busted her car window and as for my kids yes they r beautiful and they r mine and i do take care of them to the best of my abilty. and as far the drugs i dont,never have and never will sell my cat for drugs!!!so get on me now who ever wrote this should have enough back bone about themself to tell me to my face insted of this silly bs way on the computer!!
ahh, lay down or better yet walk up carls and talk to vernon. get something for your nerves. You'll be all right
YUP IM A DOWNEY

Corbin, KY

#18 Nov 26, 2008
downey girl wrote:
angie is a pretty girl.. im kin to her and i think that all the downey girls on horse creek is pretty:D
ANT THAT THE TRUTH ALL OF US DOWNEY STILL LOOK GOOD LOL
horse creeker

Kennett, MO

#20 Nov 26, 2008
brandi sams is the hottest girl on horse creek
Wonderer

London, KY

#21 Nov 26, 2008
casper wrote:
u say you wont sell your cat for drugs...what about your dog????

really.. what i want to know is this...whats up with u and the trailer hitch?...that makes u sound like one of those super freaks that nobody takes home to meet thier mother...well at least they better keep you away from thier mothers car....and thier daddys truck if it has a trailer hitch on it.
BOB

London, KY

#22 Nov 26, 2008
Tasha Saylor or a.k.a. Tasha Dezarn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Paul 167,939
Down on George axl 48 min Demon 29
Craziest women in Manchester 1 hr Not Stupid 129
Stanley and Brenda Burns from oneida 1 hr Someone 1
George axl rose to sing at london chicken festi... 2 hr Hot Grammy 9
Kendra renee jackson what about her 2 hr Friend 17
News Jobs in prison a " (Jan '09) 8 hr excon with decon 43

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance