Hodgenville, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
who wrecked on 421
Iggy

Crossett, AR

#2 Oct 11, 2012
polkadot wrote:
who wrecked on 421
R U Talking about the one at the bank on 421?...I would like to know too...came by there--looked pretty bad...
shame

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 11, 2012
polkadot wrote:
who wrecked on 421
destiny napier was hit by a man in a white pu truck. Think his name might be Paul smith
lucy

Pella, IA

#4 Oct 11, 2012
was anyone hurt?
friend

London, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Does anyone know if she is ok
Iggy

Crossett, AR

#6 Oct 11, 2012
shame wrote:
<quoted text>destiny napier was hit by a man in a white pu truck. Think his name might be Paul smith
Is she and the other driver alright?
shame

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 11, 2012
She and her kids looked fine. She said her knee hurt. The guy in the truck was unconscious or possibly deceased.
yoda

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
There wasn't a wreck at the bank.. that was a bunch if teens fighting, that started at burger king, they did say someone was killed in the wreck at the bottom of Jerry Sheperds hill.. I pray this is not true but when I drive upon the wreck it was really bad.... Praying for everyone involved and there families!!
Iggy

Crossett, AR

#9 Oct 11, 2012
yoda wrote:
There wasn't a wreck at the bank.. that was a bunch if teens fighting, that started at burger king, they did say someone was killed in the wreck at the bottom of Jerry Sheperds hill.. I pray this is not true but when I drive upon the wreck it was really bad.... Praying for everyone involved and there families!!
Thanks....The one at the bank is the only one I say around 9:30 or so...Where is Jerry Shepherd's Hill? Is it near Shepherds Auto Parts sign..I'm not from Man. I was going south from Jack's Branch Rd...the wreck you're talking about must have happened after we came through because that was the only thing we saw was there at the bank..
Brett

Manchester, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Saw they accident. One dead others transported to hospital. Who broke in the bank ?
Wondering

Manchester, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
How old was Paul Smith?
bhut

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
was someone killed in this wreck?
shame

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2012
bhut wrote:
was someone killed in this wreck?
the woman with the two small kids were okay. The man in the truck was either unconscious or deceased. She was traveling south bound, he was headed north and veered right in to mailboxes then corrected but crossed the yellow line and hit her car on the drivers side in the back, it spun her car 180deg. and his truck flipped on to the driver side. He was definitely injured. Possibly deceased.
Knows

Altamonte Springs, FL

#14 Oct 11, 2012
He ain't dead......he's in jail.....he was intoxicated
Iggy

London, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2012
Knows wrote:
He ain't dead......he's in jail.....he was intoxicated
One says, one is dead and another says he's in jail. So which one is it? Was the bank robbed?
omg

Kittanning, PA

#16 Oct 12, 2012
The guy is in jail and the women and kids are alright the bank didn't get robbed their was a big fight that happened.
Blah

London, KY

#17 Oct 12, 2012
your all wrong. he is in UK hospital but as soon as they release him he is going to jail. he says he dont remember the wreck. they were washing the blood off his face and he thought someone was peeing on him....thats how boozed up he was
concerned

London, KY

#18 Oct 12, 2012
The man Joseph Thomas was released from the hospital today.....nobody died!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan hacker 1 hr watcher 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 148,934
Fired!!! 3 hr Knowit 2
Everyone: Get Ready To Meet God 12 hr The Truth Hurts 1
Clay County Detention (Feb '11) 18 hr Curious 94
chelsey crail is awesome (Jan '10) 22 hr Get a life ppl 12
Ashley sizemore rat!!! Sun Entertained 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages