tammy

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2011
I wonder how in this world is angie paying her bills she dosen't work and i don't think those babies daddy's are ignorant enough to pay her bills for her.
alby

London, KY

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Angie ain't nothing but a big skeez. You constantly hear tale of her trying to break people up. She would do anything with anyone or anything for a pill.
wonder

London, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2011
nothin but a who*e
parasite

London, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2011
you oculd not count the men on youre fingers an youre toes togeher. nothin but a big nasty hore she will sleep wit anythng with a puls hell it dont even hav to hav a puls for her to get on it nasty ho that whol family is nasty like mother like dayughter i guess
Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 2, 2011
Wonder what happened to the other thread. The skanky ho had it took off here. B*tch, if you didn't want people on here talking about what a wh*re you are then you shouldn't have been one.

I wonder how proud your kids are gonna be in a couple of years when they realize what their mommy is. And they will, kids will make fun of them in school and tell them their mommy sells her a$$ for a fix. You are a waste of oxygen.
janis

London, KY

#9 Aug 2, 2011
parasite wrote:
you oculd not count the men on youre fingers an youre toes togeher. nothin but a big nasty hore she will sleep wit anythng with a puls hell it dont even hav to hav a puls for her to get on it nasty ho that whol family is nasty like mother like dayughter i guess
i agree with ya on this
a friend

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2011
ah leave angie alone your just jealous because shes pretty and your not
Nothing but the truth

Madisonville, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2011
Ha Angie is a hell of a lot better than the skank horror that Brian, her baby daddy, has now!!!!
Laughing

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2011
Nothing but the truth wrote:
Ha Angie is a hell of a lot better than the skank horror that Brian, her baby daddy, has now!!!!
Let me get this straight. You're saying one is a worse SKANK than the other. That is so funny.
Nothing but the truth

Madisonville, KY

#14 Aug 7, 2011
Oh yes I am!!! Well Angie is a skank too lol, but come on, Angie aint got shit on Jennier Jarvis. At least Angie still has her kids and doesnt just give them up all together!
laughing my ass off

London, KY

#15 Aug 7, 2011
Nothing but the truth wrote:
Oh yes I am!!! Well Angie is a skank too lol, but come on, Angie aint got shit on Jennier Jarvis. At least Angie still has her kids and doesnt just give them up all together!
well I have heard it all on this, that nasty ass slut only has her kids because her mother is still alive. she has cancer and is very sick, but when she dies i guarantee that angie will loose her kids. because sooner or later the cops will raid ang's home and find out what stays there and then the county will be involved with her kids. She could loose her kids due to the nastyiness down there.
Get Real

Somerset, KY

#16 Aug 7, 2011
If you ask my opinion, Jennifer is the better person in that position. At least she knows she aint a good influence on them kids and aint subjecting them to her lifestyle. Angie on the other hand prostitutes herself right down there where her kids are at. That is a skank for you.

The only reason she wants them kids is the check and food stamps she gets for them , then goes and sells the stamps for pop to sell for a 30.

I hear the probation officer is gonna check her real good cause she is packing in urine for her drug test, she's really straightened up aint she?
haha

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2013
Someone needs to burn that whole family out. Adulterous junky skanks
bull

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jul 31, 2013
Hey karma what the hell. u must be one of them stupied ppl that put ur kids up to bully other kids. Why in the hell would any child know about drugs and sh*&. Cause its goin on around them and their parents must know angie... U should have been taught but i guess not. so plez teach ur childern to no bully other kids. I know Angie does all theses things but she is a good mother. she does teach hers to be good to others...
Just Saying

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2013
laughing my ass off wrote:
<quoted text> well I have heard it all on this, that nasty ass slut only has her kids because her mother is still alive. she has cancer and is very sick, but when she dies i guarantee that angie will loose her kids. because sooner or later the cops will raid ang's home and find out what stays there and then the county will be involved with her kids. She could loose her kids due to the nastyiness down there.
. You are funny! You must be so enraged about Angie, that your forgetting how to spell. The word is LOSE, not LOOSE, you know like, your a LOSER, and probably LOOSER TOO. That's why nobody wants u.
Haha

Bloomington, IN

#21 Aug 21, 2013
Didn't Jennifer Jarvis have a kid with her cousin?? She is a nasty wh0&e. I hate her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Anon 149,881
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 1 hr John 15
James Honchell 2 hr Thirty 4
Suzanna Gray 4 hr Suzannahater 4
Ashley Baker and Michael Wagers 14 hr Haha 3
Beech Creek Apartments 19 hr Wonder why 2
Does anyone know Chris Jones (Dec '08) 19 hr Beware 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages