Eva sounds sexy don't it?
Miss bart

Mount Vernon, KY

#33 Dec 28, 2017
If you think evea sounds sexy then you need to get over it or over her
Yep

Liberty, KY

#34 Dec 29, 2017
She is eat up. If stds and needle tracks and what every Mexican in town as well as James Combs a convicted child mollester and her dad and brother and a few ladies around town has had you need to go for it.
Miss bart

London, KY

#35 Jan 10, 2018
You need to go for it
I like Mexicans

London, KY

#36 Jan 10, 2018
Eva got saved ,Mexicans are cool they won't hurt a woman they'll pick her beans .what does miss Bart look like hell she sound better than evah ? Wait Wait miss Bart can I put my hot dog in your bun w/chili smeared so I can lick it out I mean up n side to side my name is clitt I mean Clift hunch hunch
I like Mexicans

London, KY

#37 Jan 10, 2018
I like Mexicans wrote:
Eva got saved ,Mexicans are cool they won't hurt a woman they'll pick her beans .what does miss Bart look like hell she sound better than evah ? Wait Wait miss Bart can I put my hot dog in your bun w/chili smeared so I can lick it out I mean up n side to side my name is clitt I mean Clift hunch hunch
I might want miss Bart cause it's evident she wants me ..hey bBy
Arthur dodd

East Bernstadt, KY

#38 Jan 10, 2018
I have to first get up on under her for a few check her oil wink put a rod in the stink
Yep

Fordyce, AR

#39 Jan 11, 2018
I dont want any of that used oil.
Shes nasty

Fordyce, AR

#40 Jan 11, 2018
Why would any decent man want a lady whos thrown down all her kids and done the things shes done.
Bill clintton

East Bernstadt, KY

#41 Jan 11, 2018
Yep wrote:
I dont want any of that used oil.
Yeah you do ,you get wet Everytime we pass cause you know I'm best . Your mad cause we ain't setting out there now higher kite itching hunch like fist in high Rie lmao hell let's get it on I want to grab them child bearing hips one more time but not hold you up I wanna ride u down slow baby
Waiting

London, KY

#43 Feb 10, 2018
Yep wrote:
She is eat up. If stds and needle tracks and what every Mexican in town as well as James Combs a convicted child mollester and her dad and brother and a few ladies around town has had you need to go for it.
She's a waste of air she has soo many people after her I will be glad when she gets back to manchester
Bosss boss

Mount Vernon, KY

#44 Feb 10, 2018
Who's eat up,hell her buttocks is top notch I looked at it good Thursday little bit yesterday had her hair all pretty put up getting ready for our wedding,baby will you fix your hair that way again it's so classy like that.Damn your beautiful .love you..
Yep

London, KY

#45 Feb 11, 2018
Bosss boss wrote:
Who's eat up,hell her buttocks is top notch I looked at it good Thursday little bit yesterday had her hair all pretty put up getting ready for our wedding,baby will you fix your hair that way again it's so classy like that.Damn your beautiful .love you..
Aint no class to that fella. U may want to rethink this
Amen

Manchester, KY

#46 Feb 11, 2018
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>

Aint no class to that fella. U may want to rethink this
At least someone has sense about her hoe needs thrown in the dumpster for the rats to feed on slimy no good piece of sh**t lost her kids I hate that bit*h
Waiting for you slimy

Manchester, KY

#47 Apr 20, 2018
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
At least someone has sense about her hoe needs thrown in the dumpster for the rats to feed on slimy no good piece of sh**t lost her kids I hate that bit*h
Is that troll out yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council Race 2018 8 min City Voter 68
Looking for ladies 25 min Linda 17
Worst drug roads in clay co 41 min Yep 54
George axl im looking for some love 1 hr Hold The Rubbers 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 180,263
Way to go hoochie 5 hr Peaceful 2
Prettiest woman on Horse Creek 6 hr Snowman 18

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages