tha one

Disputanta, VA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Who was the girl staying with Beve b on crawfish??
sticktothetruth

Disputanta, VA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Didn't she drive a maroon sunfire
omg

London, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I found my husband on crawfish, I wonder if I could drop him back off there? LOL
Me Too

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
to omg:

If you find out how to return your husband let me know - Need to return son-in-law to Crawfish - LOL
sammy

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
omg wrote:
I found my husband on crawfish, I wonder if I could drop him back off there? LOL
They probley wouldn't take him back either . Sounds like your just stuck with him. Might has well keep him. Maybe you can train him to fetch your slippers.
Dixie

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Did yal catch your men with Desi Roberts, Aleishia Jarvis or Jessica Hicks?? Go to health dept If so they are spreading clamidia fastly, they also eat one other out just to get men interested in their ugly @$$'$ Nasty ho's
lol

London, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Dixie wrote:
Did yal catch your men with Desi Roberts, Aleishia Jarvis or Jessica Hicks?? Go to health dept If so they are spreading clamidia fastly, they also eat one other out just to get men interested in their ugly @$$'$ Nasty ho's
If I had caught my husband with these nasty little girl's everyone would know because I do not care to cut a b**ch!!
SWK

Liberty, KY

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Omg what's anyone going to do with the nasty hoes ever women in clay will be eat up with that shit women put a leash on your men
LOVINHATERS

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
I alrdy kno who u are lol.... i don't kno about the other two girls but, i cant wait to see what kinda crazy shit u come up with next. Rumors.... i learn stuff that even i didnt kno about myself! Amazing i tell ya. I see that im still on ur mind pretty often, probably every day.... how sweet ;) Keep em comin sweetheart. Ur jus givin me something else to laugh at :) pitiful pitiful little girl. LOVIN IT!!
Ibetuare

London, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
LOVINHATERS wrote:
I alrdy kno who u are lol.... i don't kno about the other two girls but, i cant wait to see what kinda crazy shit u come up with next. Rumors.... i learn stuff that even i didnt kno about myself! Amazing i tell ya. I see that im still on ur mind pretty often, probably every day.... how sweet ;) Keep em comin sweetheart. Ur jus givin me something else to laugh at :) pitiful pitiful little girl. LOVIN IT!!
Sounds like ur one of the 3 girls listed
you know

Barbourville, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
tha one wrote:
why i dont know
Jones

Livingston, KY

#14 Feb 11, 2013
tha one wrote:
........ Why don't you come ask me for yourself if ya want to know so damn bad!!
claycothepits of hell

Liberty, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Notice the jamestown ny iep address....sure it's another north of clay piece of sh!t!!!!!
LOVINHATERS

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Ibetuare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like ur one of the 3 girls listed

Yupp sure am and I'm loving every word I read :) can't wait to see what's said next lol
coal miner

London, KY

#17 Feb 18, 2013
i would like to know the girls to i wont all three of them just for my self
Nosey

Florence, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Wonder how Dixie knows so much about these girls? Sounds like u been with them or your mad cause they get men lol
distent

Glenview, IL

#19 Feb 28, 2013
honey that all this is. like i always say is a place for chickens to peck on others that scare then
Nosey

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2013
I agree distent lol
LOVINHATERS

United States

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Nosey wrote:
Wonder how Dixie knows so much about these girls? Sounds like u been with them or your mad cause they get men lol
Lol shoulda figured it was outta jealousy. This is the only place they have enough courage to say anything. Oh but that's like 90% of clay co. anymore :) haha
Pickled

East Bernstadt, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2013
If I could slip away from my man I'd be up there screwing Johnny Lynn . I love him !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 1 hr Ole Goat 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Traveler 148,993
where is shawn gibson now days 11 hr bg Eyes 7
what about them collins (Apr '09) 14 hr Guest 104
The Makery 17 hr Kim 10
Kimberly Wagers (Nov '10) 20 hr Smith 9
Whittney Williams 22 hr Claytiger 2016 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages