12 people indicted!!! The truth

12 people indicted!!! The truth

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Four people indicted in an alleged Eastern Kentucky drug trafficking ring are set for jury trial later this year.
Prosecutors say a group of 12 people conspired to distribute Oxycodone pills to folks in Clay, Knott, Letcher and Perry counties.
Eugene Slone is set to go on trial September 24th, while Ruth Beckner, Angela Smith and Larry Smith are all scheduled for a trial date on October 29th. 
***From the WYMT NEWS HEADLINES***
Just to let you know for everyone running their mouth, my mother Angela and Larry did go to federal court friday for their plea. The will go October 8 for final sentencing mom is getting 13-15 before her fed points and larry is getting 14-17
Bored

Manchester, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Big whoop. Your parents are going to jail.. Why do we care?? We don't...
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Your pathetic there was alot of rumors going around and i wanted to clear them up so go on with your life!!! Big whoop they been in jail 9 months
yes

Springfield, OH

#4 Apr 29, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
Four people indicted in an alleged Eastern Kentucky drug trafficking ring are set for jury trial later this year.
Prosecutors say a group of 12 people conspired to distribute Oxycodone pills to folks in Clay, Knott, Letcher and Perry counties.
Eugene Slone is set to go on trial September 24th, while Ruth Beckner, Angela Smith and Larry Smith are all scheduled for a trial date on October 29th. 
***From the WYMT NEWS HEADLINES***
Just to let you know for everyone running their mouth, my mother Angela and Larry did go to federal court friday for their plea. The will go October 8 for final sentencing mom is getting 13-15 before her fed points and larry is getting 14-17
If this is true they spilled the beans on some poeple.Ratted
Inbelievable

London, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2013
This county never ceases to amaze me. I randomally like at this site when I take a break at work from the floor. And goodness, they are some stupid people here. You got one who started a trend about their parents saling drugs and possible prison time they will get. Here I am working everyday. I put myself thru school so I can pay for lie life's such as these. Do these sorry excuse for humans take from others so they don't have to work. I hope they seize everything they own and any federal or state benefits they receive. And I only hope in prison, they get to see what it's like to get screwed by others !!
jessica

Corbin, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2013
you people are pathetic noone ratted on anyone first and foremost mother fuc *er ever who you are the maximum the king pen was getting was 20 years and they got almost that much because they wouldnt tell on someone i think if the maximum was 20 and i could rat and still had to do 17years i would tell the dea to go fu *ck themselves, if they told they would have gotten alot less time. One of them had NEVER been in trouble and the Feds go by a point scale so that should have given them alot less time, but if you dont cooperate like alot of people they wont give two fu *cks if you die there! You people are pathetic i didnt start this post i actually replied to the other one and it done this sh !t on its own! WOW you "Inbelievable" are a very sick individual you hope they get screwed by others!- i hope you get the he ll beat out of you && your house burns down!!! Obviously you dont work and dont have an education either or you would know how to spell!!!!!!! In these indictments the people in it only 4 of them knew each other and the rest met in the drunk tanks in jail. Learn how to spell also! && [yes] to let you know i bet you wont find my families name on one piece of paper because the maximum they could have got all the people even kingpen was 20 years and them getting no less than 13 years with never being in trouble uh no that's alot of time when you have no record! and if my family were rats they would have had OR bonds from the fed like all their other ratting co-defendents but no they been in jail 9 months! you need to get a life! They could have been home in just a couple months but they don't want targets between their eyes;btw if you have anything stupid to get on here and say dont even post it! Alot of family friends were asking and i cleared up rumors. Before you run your mouth know what your talking about and atleast make some sense!! Go to school and get an education also, if you wanna downgrade other people. My family also owned two businesses for 25 years and worked everyday!(: You dont call people a rat not knowing sh !t because they are the farthest thing from a rat && thats not something you say around a place like this. Truthfully you are probably in their motion as a RAT and have a guilty conscience and theres about 50 from clay and laurel co on there! GO fu *ck yourself and have a VERY GRAND life! Go back and finish high school before you downgrade people who did work 25 years!
Fu *ck all you people anyone who has anything to say about them there name isnt on anyone's papers they offered to let them come home in the next couple months if they would talk but they got more heart than that! Ratting is not in my family!
jessica

Corbin, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>If this is true they spilled the beans on some poeple.Ratted
oh yea spilled the beans and still get almost the maximum of 20 years which is what kingpen gets??? Are you stupid i mean come on how can you get almost the maximum time and you have NEVER been in jail a day in your life which meant they should have given one of them an OR bond just for that for not having a record but they wouldnt rat so they didnt get one instead they are doing their time GO to HELL quit calling people rats when you have no idea what your even talking about!
jessica

Corbin, KY

#8 Apr 30, 2013
btw i know who you are "yes" West Chester OH btw you should know better all they could have given them was 20 stupid! i cannot believe you would even get on here and post that! i knew you were bad but not that bad! But now your other uncle he is a ratting motherfu *cker like or lumo it and everyone on topix post that everyday!! Ewh you disgust me. Oh i got those letters in my property when i left jail!
jen

West Liberty, KY

#9 Apr 30, 2013
feds do not need nor do they use rats so none knows sh*t what they saying thats a fact the feds needs no street ppl they arent called clay county court they are called dea fed no help needed

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 30, 2013
jen wrote:
feds do not need nor do they use rats so none knows sh*t what they saying thats a fact the feds needs no street ppl they arent called clay county court they are called dea fed no help needed
If you think that the FEDS and DEA do not use C.I or rats then you do not know what you are talking about. Sorry but you are wrong.
Burgraff

Flat Lick, KY

#11 Apr 30, 2013
jessica wrote:
you people are pathetic noone ratted on anyone
They cooperated and agreed to testify against Slone to avoid a murder charge or they would be looking at 25 to life.
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Uhh no they didnt you are reyarded i read everyones motion and they werent even hit with a murder charge. Eugene had a completely different bunch of paperwork! My family didnt tell on Eugene. Ruth was the only other one who was going to get the murder charge with him. My family didnt even know them people and Eugene was from there and knew the people
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Go to the federal courthouse and watch what happens theyre not testifying on anyone and if that was the case half the people on the indictment were from knot co where Eugene was from they would have charged them first because he had a home and wife and kids there but was livin with ruth here so know your facts
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2013
And the FEDS & DEA do use CI and RATS
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#15 Apr 30, 2013
&& personally i dont think he done it either so go f**k yourself
Seriously

London, KY

#16 May 1, 2013
Someone who knows, your funny and obviously stupid! You are calling others stupid and uneducated by what they have wrote and because of one or two words misspelled, really??? I think my dear you need to look at your own form of writing skills. Because you lack more than anyone on here, when it comes to proper sentences and grammar. If I were you, I would take some of that money your family made from running two businesses and buy a dictionary! I just love the way you tried to call someone reyarded! The correct spelling is "retarded". I guess your reyarded!( purposely misspelled ). I think I would examine myself before I openly call others lowlifes. It looks to me your family is the lowest of the low. Those two businesses you were talking about where they "pill mills" or pharmastical sales? Either way looks like they have been awarded a vacation from the state with all expenses paid ! You gotta feel special from that! I hope they enjoy their new accommodations!
someone who knows

Corbin, KY

#17 May 1, 2013
Your a lowlife too. My family had two very respected businesses and they were well respected and respectful also. & I am on a cellphone do you think i care about punctuation?! no && almost every other word was mis spelled(:. If you dont know them why do you even care to read this? Wait you are nosey! Ill bet all these people for murder get less time and the FEDS make things look 120% worse im not even replying back to people like you! You dont know anything about the situation
AnitHillbilly

Sparta, OH

#18 May 1, 2013
Nothing exudes "HILLBILLY" more than this thread! An uneducated hillbilly trying to defend criminal hillbillies.
juan-hu-nose

UK

#19 May 1, 2013
How about an uneducated kid that can't spell his username? "aNIThillbilly" rofl!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 May 1, 2013
someone who knows wrote:
And the FEDS & DEA do use CI and RATS
I thought that's what i said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Duh 166,364
Marty Wolfe 2 hr Ward turner 3
Laurel Creek Nuesing Home 3 hr Sorry not sorry 5
pamela & chuck henson (May '10) 6 hr Wants some 29
Miranda Sizemore 7 hr Jason 11
Partner in crime 9 hr Bearded 43
house or small apartments for rent. 11 hr doc 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages