Who got busted for Meth Lab in Burnin...

Who got busted for Meth Lab in Burning Springs?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

London, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Heard a meth lab was found in burning springs and kids had to be taken to hospital. Anybody know if the kids are ok.
News

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2011
Link: http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/Two_Ch...

Clay County Sheriff's Deputies responded to a tip Sunday night of some suspicious activity at a home in the Burning Springs community of Clay County.

The tip came from an off-duty officer on his way home from church.

"After arriving at the scene, they found an active meth lab, finished methamphetamine product, and an h-c-o generator," said Sheriff Kevin Johnson.

Johnson says the off-duty officer suspected it was a meth lab because all the windows in the house were open and fans were being used to ventilate the house.

"They are so focused on manufacturing methamphetamine, that things of that nature, for example windows open in February, that they have no, their focus is on manufacturing the methamphetamine," said Johnson.

26-year-old Kermit Hunter and 33-year-old Crystal Sizemore were arrested at the home.

Sheriff Johnson says one of the more shocking details is the size of the home, and the fact that the meth lab was being set up in such close quarters with children inside.

"There were two children in the residence, a 4-year-old and a 7-year-old. They were taken to Manchester Memorial Hospital for precautionary measures," said Johnson.

The children were turned over to social services.
NORMA

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2011
i heard that they went to the wrong house ,but got lucky and found one there,the call was for the place next door,
Super

Somerset, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2011
NORMA wrote:
i heard that they went to the wrong house ,but got lucky and found one there,the call was for the place next door,
WTF no lol u dum as;
who

London, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Is that Larry S. daughter? Don't she live right in his yard? Maybe it is a different person. I don't know
Super

Macon, GA

#6 Feb 15, 2011
who wrote:
Is that Larry S. daughter? Don't she live right in his yard? Maybe it is a different person. I don't know
yes she dons
walter

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2011
BIG SHOUT OUT TO JUDY AND HER GANG,THEY STOPPED THESE PPL,

Since: Feb 11

Manchester.Kentucky

#8 Feb 16, 2011
which Larry S you talking about does he have a bro name Steve
weezy

AOL

#9 Feb 16, 2011
You people can get on here and say whatever you want.
As for me, Im glad another meth cook is off the street.
I do feel sorry for their family. Thats a fact.

That stuff is killing our children. The ones that get involved with it either die at a young age looking like they are a hundred and twenty or they get so messed up on it people just dont want to be around them.

Either way. its some bad stuff and I want it gone
reckon

London, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2011
little feet 1 wrote:
which Larry S you talking about does he have a bro name Steve
it was that little house over from the burning springs fire dept.
norma walter tammy

Manchester, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2011
walter wrote:
BIG SHOUT OUT TO JUDY AND HER GANG,THEY STOPPED THESE PPL,
hey dumba** that is not what the newspaper said try reading the front page of todays manchester enterprise

Manchester.Kentucky

#12 Feb 17, 2011
I would love to see all the dope makers and user's in jail you are damn right it is killing our kids and poisining the world .I have no sympathy for anyone that has anything to drugs I would tell on them in a heart beat
just sayin

London, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2011
they get out to easy, back in the day when they caught guys making meth they got anywhere from 7 years on up, Joey Reid was arrested in 1999 and he is still in prison. I know of a number of meth manufacters that get busted numerous times and get right back out, Hell that Hunter boy just got out over being busted and didnt last a month and right back in jail.

Manchester.Kentucky

#14 Feb 17, 2011
just sayin wrote:
they get out to easy, back in the day when they caught guys making meth they got anywhere from 7 years on up, Joey Reid was arrested in 1999 and he is still in prison. I know of a number of meth manufacters that get busted numerous times and get right back out, Hell that Hunter boy just got out over being busted and didnt last a month and right back in jail.
You know how they get out don't you ?They rat on someone else and they let them out, anytime you see someone arrested for making or selling or having drugs on them and they are back on the street in no time you can bet they are a rat,now I say if they stop this sooner or later it will stop you can't fight fire with more fire,,,they just go right back to doing what they were doing again like nothing has happened,,so the justice system is to blame for a lot of this crap they need to crack down on all of them not just some of them

Manchester.Kentucky

#15 Feb 17, 2011
I know of several in Laurel co. that has stayed out of jail many times because they give up some other drugie you ever heard od Star hill now thats a bunch there they all need to be locked up forever Steven S has ratted on them so many and they are all to stupid to know it
membo

Knoxville, IA

#16 Feb 19, 2011
larry s. told me they know, who told about the lab and the people next door are the ones actually dealing in METH.
what

London, KY

#17 Feb 19, 2011
membo wrote:
larry s. told me they know, who told about the lab and the people next door are the ones actually dealing in METH.
good for the one that told about the lab. they saved those childrens lives. the people who got busted were making it according to the police so that would make them dealing it as well wouldn't you think.
concerned

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Feb 20, 2011
they will probably get alot of time over this.
Facts

Brodhead, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2011
The parents suffer alot. You raise your children the best you can.Children don't worry what if will do to there family.This girl's parents is good ppl.So the best thing we can do is pray for that family. No one can tell me that some time or the other there family hasn't faced this problem. It is drugs or alcohol that hurts every family. The upper class of ppl in Clay County can keep it quiet.Because of who they know.Other ones pay the price. Please pray for all families,that are going threw this.
yea

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2011
Facts wrote:
The parents suffer alot. You raise your children the best you can.Children don't worry what if will do to there family.This girl's parents is good ppl.So the best thing we can do is pray for that family. No one can tell me that some time or the other there family hasn't faced this problem. It is drugs or alcohol that hurts every family. The upper class of ppl in Clay County can keep it quiet.Because of who they know.Other ones pay the price. Please pray for all families,that are going threw this.
they knew what was going on. don't kid yourself. The house was in their yard. ger real and stop protecting people. who was protecting those 2 innocent children that had to be taken out of that mess and to the hospital. Well not the parents or grandparents but the police stepped in and did. Thank goodness somebody got them out of that mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min just an observer 170,572
I am bored and I have no friends and I am sick ... (Jan '09) 3 hr same boat 89
CC Basketball 3 hr Elroy 10
Linda Smallwood 3 hr Donna 62
Ashley Lewis from horse creek 6 hr Hell on heels 1
Ashley and Billy joe 12 hr Tigers 1
Dont let George axl around your MAN 15 hr Peggy Napier 36

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages