How many death connected to community...

How many death connected to community drug.

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Ten het

Fulton, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
How many people have died due to illegal drugs from community drug.
Dumb butt

Manchester, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Ten het wrote:
your a dumb butt rhe drug store only fills people's scripts and its not the dr. Fault its rhe
People who abuse them.peope choose ti put em in their own mouth.
agree

Winchester, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Dumb butt wrote:
<quoted text>your a dumb butt rhe drug store only fills people's scripts and its not the dr. Fault its rhe
People who abuse them.peope choose ti put em in their own mouth.
Your exactly right.When someone decide's to swallow pill's that are not perscribed to them,it's solely their decision.Nobody forces anyone to buy,or abuse drug's.Put the blame where it lay's.
Drug store

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Ten het wrote:
I don't know
Poppedtoomanypil ls

London, KY

#5 Apr 6, 2013
It may not be the pharmacys fault, but if you had fishy scripts, or was abusing pills and you got them there, you are screwed!!! They will look at all records, then bust the abusers too!!! Mark it down.
What

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Poppedtoomanypills wrote:
It may not be the pharmacys fault, but if you had fishy scripts, or was abusing pills and you got them there, you are screwed!!! They will look at all records, then bust the abusers too!!! Mark it down.
What is Fishy Scripts?are you saying fake prescriptions..surly not
Questions

London, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2013
With them selling the 30's and 15's out the side door without a script? Selling them to certain people out their own house? Are you gonna say that never happened? Why else would Terry had those pills at his home? Where are the pills and money Terry's wife hid, he feds talked about that in Manchester Enterprise. Can you explain all that? With things like that going on IT IS THE PHARMACIES FAULT!
How many

Fulton, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2013
So who all has relatives that has died due to community selling drugs out side door?
of age

Athens, OH

#9 Apr 13, 2013
well no one helt a gun to their heads they new what they where doing it was know one fault but theirs sad but true,
the truth

London, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2013
You know their are alot of things to consider in this matter. For one i dont do drugs. But i read these articles about doctors,and, pharmacy.to blame for these deaths.in truth people who do this is just looking for a escapegoat for their loved ones. But in truth the doctors and pharmacy do not sell your meds. And not to tell you to take a hand full..the one to blame is the one that does it.for example if i sold a car to somebody and i told u not to give it a lot of gas. And u do and u reck. Is that my falt. Hell no its not.it is yours...in all dont blame the giver blame the the taker..
Illegal distribution

Fulton, KY

#12 Apr 16, 2013
If they distributes illegally then their is a problem. They take ethical code when they are a professional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 9 min woo 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 151,947
Manchester fci (Sep '14) 1 hr Do Tell 6
Tim Lawson 4 hr lydiaburns 16
meth 13 hr IheartCrystalmeth 8
Big wildcat 13 hr MRX 5
C.C.H.S lesbians Mesa Nelson and Andrea Collins 23 hr You nasty people 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages