|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Advocate of the forgotten wrote:
I've gotta go with Brandy Anderson, Anthony Gregory, and Chris Adams, just to name a few, and in no certain order. Sorry about the others that I've missed. Noticed they weren't getting much credit in the last post so....
Brandy, if anyone, has the most beautiful female voice that you will ever hear locally. Anyway, put those three on the stage together, and you won't find better talent anywhere.
Brandy is talented. I had the priviledge of hearing her sing Friday night at Twisted Sisters Bar and Grill. She sang a little bit of everything from country to rock. She has the most amazing voice I've ever heard. If you didn't get Tue opportunity to hear her, you missed something very special.
Manchester ky

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Holland is by far the best singer from around these parts/ i'm not taken anything from no one else but i heard Johnny and the band he was playing in at clay county days festival and my option was they were the best all weekend and anyone who were their would agree.

great job boy from you front roll fan.
Dianna Madden

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

TROUBLE TRAIN WILL BE AT THE CHICKEN FESTIVAL SATURDAY NIGHT 9:00 P.M. AT THE STAGE WITH A BIG TENT. DONT MISS IT! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! COME AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN. SHOW UP AND GIVE JOHNNY AND HIS BAND YOUR SUPPORT. I'LL BE ON THE FRONT ROW. COME EARLY!
rufus

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

i wouldnt drive 20 feet to see them guys
juley

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

I have to go with Anthony Jones,I'm not saying he's the best,but so far the best I'v heard in C.C,he can sing anything,and does not have to have all that background noise to cover up his voice.
Willie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Clarance Hollin on crawfish is the best in clay co.
That man can hum a tune.
wow

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

angie melton that girl who was a woodystock when it first started long time back was awesome she had a long haired guy who played drums for her and someone who played bass guitar for her she was awesome playing ccr and some country music stuff whatever happened to her
Willie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Clarance Hollin is the best singer in clay co. he can hum a tune.
The Best

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Samantha Roark was blessed with a awesome voice a gift from above and she is singing everywhere and doing great from what I'm hearing. Go Sam !!!!!!!!!!
Best

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Why hasn't no one mentioned Kristen Asher, shauntay Reid, or Kendra Estep? All of those have beautiful voices also. Oh and Melissa Sizemore
test

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what's up with Kelly Gibson 3 min dumb 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Calvin_Coolish 146,257
Justin Barger wart giver 13 min name 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min pusherman_ 128,650
Brandon Lawson (Nov '12) 2 hr omg 6
Diet pills 2 hr Interested party 1
2 chainz concert 3 hr shaggy 1
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! Wed baddog999 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••