singer

London, KY

#42 Mar 28, 2012
Wat about 'Axl dezarn?
Brandy fan

Green Forest, AR

#43 Sep 2, 2012
Advocate of the forgotten wrote:
I've gotta go with Brandy Anderson, Anthony Gregory, and Chris Adams, just to name a few, and in no certain order. Sorry about the others that I've missed. Noticed they weren't getting much credit in the last post so....
Brandy, if anyone, has the most beautiful female voice that you will ever hear locally. Anyway, put those three on the stage together, and you won't find better talent anywhere.
Brandy is talented. I had the priviledge of hearing her sing Friday night at Twisted Sisters Bar and Grill. She sang a little bit of everything from country to rock. She has the most amazing voice I've ever heard. If you didn't get Tue opportunity to hear her, you missed something very special.
Manchester ky

London, KY

#44 Sep 24, 2012
Johnny Holland is by far the best singer from around these parts/ i'm not taken anything from no one else but i heard Johnny and the band he was playing in at clay county days festival and my option was they were the best all weekend and anyone who were their would agree.

great job boy from you front roll fan.
Dianna Madden

Santa Barbara, CA

#45 Sep 26, 2012
TROUBLE TRAIN WILL BE AT THE CHICKEN FESTIVAL SATURDAY NIGHT 9:00 P.M. AT THE STAGE WITH A BIG TENT. DONT MISS IT! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! COME AND JOIN IN ON THE FUN. SHOW UP AND GIVE JOHNNY AND HIS BAND YOUR SUPPORT. I'LL BE ON THE FRONT ROW. COME EARLY!
rufus

United States

#46 Sep 27, 2012
i wouldnt drive 20 feet to see them guys
juley

London, KY

#47 Sep 27, 2012
I have to go with Anthony Jones,I'm not saying he's the best,but so far the best I'v heard in C.C,he can sing anything,and does not have to have all that background noise to cover up his voice.
Willie

Greenbrier, AR

#48 Oct 2, 2012
Clarance Hollin on crawfish is the best in clay co.
That man can hum a tune.
wow

Houston, TX

#49 Oct 2, 2012
angie melton that girl who was a woodystock when it first started long time back was awesome she had a long haired guy who played drums for her and someone who played bass guitar for her she was awesome playing ccr and some country music stuff whatever happened to her
Willie

Greenbrier, AR

#50 Oct 2, 2012
Clarance Hollin is the best singer in clay co. he can hum a tune.
The Best

London, KY

#51 Oct 8, 2012
Samantha Roark was blessed with a awesome voice a gift from above and she is singing everywhere and doing great from what I'm hearing. Go Sam !!!!!!!!!!
Best

Manchester, KY

#52 Oct 10, 2012
Why hasn't no one mentioned Kristen Asher, shauntay Reid, or Kendra Estep? All of those have beautiful voices also. Oh and Melissa Sizemore
test

Ashburn, VA

#53 Oct 10, 2012
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Strel 159,664
Christopher Brock and Barron Swafford dope dealers 8 hr Ho ho 6
Barron Swafford and Chris Brock, dope dealers c... 8 hr Ho ho 4
Anybody know Kendra Fults? 9 hr hohater 1
Asher fork community Sun Blanch 1
Asset Forfeiture! Sun The Law 2
sherry jones Sat imo 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages