Best singers in Clay County!

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Advocate of the forgotten

Murray, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2009
I've gotta go with Brandy Anderson, Anthony Gregory, and Chris Adams, just to name a few, and in no certain order. Sorry about the others that I've missed. Noticed they weren't getting much credit in the last post so....
Brandy, if anyone, has the most beautiful female voice that you will ever hear locally. Anyway, put those three on the stage together, and you won't find better talent anywhere.
actully__

London, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2009
Samantha Young is the best singer in clay county i mean i have never evan heard of Brandy Anderson, Anthony Gregory, or Chris Adams for that matter.

So that concludes that yep Samantha Young is the best singer in Clay County.

And let me ask you this Advocate of the forgotten please tell me who these people are and where have they sung i may have hurd them!!(not being rude)
Advocate of the forgotten

Murray, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2009
(I also am not being rude.)
At least give me credit for this much. You can't conclusively say that Samantha Young is the best, because you haven't heard the others. You can only say that she is the best you have heard. I have never heard Samantha, so I can't count her out. That's why the post is best SINGERS.
Brandy was offered European contracts when she was like 14. Her parents wanted her to finish school so they turned em down.
Anthony has been given several formal awards, and went to Morehead State on voice scholarship. It's like the best music school in the state.
Chris Adams name should be enough. There's plenty more. They've sang in too many places to name. Guess you're just unlucky to have never heard em.
actully___

London, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2009
well i think that i may have hurd of Brandy and Chris.

and if it is who i am thinking of then they are really really talanted!
Funny

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2009
Funny that you haven't mentioned Samantha Roark, Jon Russell, and Johnny Holland because not only are they among the best singers in KY that goes for the USA as well.
For a Fact

Manchester, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2009
Funny wrote:
Funny that you haven't mentioned Samantha Roark, Jon Russell, and Johnny Holland because not only are they among the best singers in KY that goes for the USA as well.
I can't argue with that.
Clay County Girl

London, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2009
Funny wrote:
well this may sound rude but im not trying to be but i think samanthat roark is not that good but yes she is talanted but she is by far not the best really my own personal opion she is not good at all sorry.
sizemore17

Brownsville, TN

#8 Jan 17, 2009
randy sizemore, james sizemore, and samathan roark

Yep..
meanness
lol

London, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Funny wrote:
omg johnny holland you have to be kidding. he gets his money from checks. not just his but his kids checks also i wonder if the social security office knows that he is singing and making money on the side
LOL

Manchester, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2009
Clay County Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
well this may sound rude but im not trying to be but i think samanthat roark is not that good but yes she is talanted but she is by far not the best really my own personal opion she is not good at all sorry.
You must be kidding or you're either tone deaf or just plain jealous or ignorant. LMAO.
R U Crazy

London, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2009
Clay County Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either crazy or on something. Ronnie Dunn and Kip Brooks ( Brooks and Dunn ) told her personally that she had an amazing voice. So did Kelly Clarkston, Reba MC Intyre, Josh Turner, and Brad Paisley. I agree with the other poster that you must be either totaly deaf or just tone deaf.
Clay County Girl

London, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2009
Well are u talking about the like elemantry girl samantha roark beacuse that is who im talking about
Advocate

Lake Mary, FL

#13 Jan 17, 2009
With all due respect, if all these people told her that she has an amazing voice, why does she not have a music career. Some of the biggest names in the music industry just love her voice, yet she's done nothing notable by me.
Ohh.....I gotta give Jon russel props....sorry I forgot......can't remember everyone. Kevin Rice too.
Well

London, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2009
Advocate wrote:
With all due respect, if all these people told her that she has an amazing voice, why does she not have a music career. Some of the biggest names in the music industry just love her voice, yet she's done nothing notable by me.
Ohh.....I gotta give Jon russel props....sorry I forgot......can't remember everyone. Kevin Rice too.
It was very notable for anybody from a small town like Clay to have the opportunity to perform with these performers.If she never does another thing with her music she has done something that 99% of us will never get to do.
one_who_knows

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2012
Johnny Holland can't sing his way out of a bag! Are you serious? Best in the USA? You are either very sheltered or completely out of your mind!
Funny wrote:
True

Monticello, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>It was very notable for anybody from a small town like Clay to have the opportunity to perform with these performers.If she never does another thing with her music she has done something that 99% of us will never get to do.
That is true and Samantha Roark's music has been heard all over the globe to great reviews and is just getting started. I think she is just 20 or 21 , and has a great band behind her now and performing all over the country so in my honest opinion the best is yet to come !!! The future is bright for her and her band !!
i know

London, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2012
vincent wagers , and herman wagers
Dianna Madden

Santa Barbara, CA

#18 Mar 9, 2012
The question was best in Clay co. not best in U.S.A. Im sure all the other names listed are good singers. The only one Ive heard is Johnny Holland. I think hes a good singer. Who cares if hes making money on the side. This world is so full of jealousy.
Exactly

Knox, PA

#19 Mar 9, 2012
Dianna Madden wrote:
The question was best in Clay co. not best in U.S.A. Im sure all the other names listed are good singers. The only one Ive heard is Johnny Holland. I think hes a good singer. Who cares if hes making money on the side. This world is so full of jealousy.
You are exactly right. That is what the question was and when it was ist asked Sam Roark was living in Clay Co and so was Johnny Holland but not Jon Russell so now my answer would have to be Johnny Holland also instead of Sam Roark and Jon Russell because Sam Roark lives and sings in Louisville and Jon Russell lives and sings in Lexington.
Heard

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Mar 9, 2012
Brandy Anderson has been booked at Renfro Valley all summer!!! She performed tonight. Maybe some of the country music stars will hear her and give her a start!!! Good Luck Brandy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tabitha lovins 5 hr Frind of family 14
horse ceek fire department 6 hr WANTING TO KNOW 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Litti 135,071
Tasha Treadway (Apr '13) 17 hr pooter 23
burning springs meth heads 17 hr name um 1
David Mathis aka redbone (Mar '14) 17 hr wade 6
D. Grentz (May '12) 18 hr so sorry to inform u 22
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web